Third schoolday

Try sleeping with a broken heart [HIATUS]

~ authors note ~

so yeah, i wrote my foreword on my phone. It was so short!! *-* I thought.. that it’s longer than that. But anyways – the first chapter comes here. (I hope this won’t be very short)

sorry if someone waited *.* And don’t be mad at me when i have mistakes, cuz english isn’t my first language.


------------------------------

 

*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring*

’What? Already time for school?’ Tara thought and turned the alarm off. She came out of the bed and went to bathroom. She looked herself in the mirror and thought: ’Such a sleepyhead.’ „Aish, i want to sleep.“ She mumbled. She took her toothbrush, make-up and started setting herself ready for school. When she was ready, she stood up and went downstairs. The maids were preparing the breakfast. She ate a little, took her schoolbag, said goodbye to her mom and left with her brother. They sat in the car and Jeremy started driving.

„Jeremy, tell me, is it normal that I can’t make any friends here in Korea, like I did in USA?“

„What? You can’t make friends? How’s that possible? I mean, you look pretty and you have a good personality..“

„Awh, thanks oppa. But still, I don’t have any new friends.“ She pouted.

„Well, meet me in the lunch break, then we’ll get you some friends.“

„Thanks.“

And they arrived at school. It was the third schoolday. Tara checked her lessons. First lesson – chemistry. That was the first time she had this lesson. She walked in the class. As usual, no one saw her coming in. No one looked at her. She sighed and sat at a free table in front of some cute guy.

„Hey, you must be Tara.“

„What?“ Tara woke up from her deep thoughts of her getting no friends.

„I said that you must be Tara.“

„Oh, yeah, yes, I am.“

„I’m Seungri.“

’What? ’That’ Seungri? The one who’s the popular guy at school?’ She thought.

„What’s with the sudden expression? You look suprised.“ He asked.

„N-n-no. Just that.. no one has ever talked to me at school.“

„Well, then let’s say that I’m honored to be the first.“

She smiled and felt her cheeks turn red. ’Aww~ she’s so cute like that.’ he thought.

„Hey, how is that no one has talked to you when you look so cute?“

„I don’t know.“ She blushed again.

*trrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

The teacher entered the class and Tara turned around. The lesson went past quickly. When she was walking out, she felt someone tapping on her shoulder.

„Hey, wait for me.“

It was Seungri. Tara smiled and walked to the next lesson. She was quite happy to hear that he has the same lesson. They started talking about random stuffs and laughing over nonsense. The rest of lessons until the lunch break were more boring than ever. Tara wondered that maybe it was because he wasn’t there.

 

-----------------

 

(lunch break)

 

Tara bought some food and looked for a place to sit down. ’Aish, they’re all in groups. I hate that.’ She thought. She walked outside and saw a free table. ’Eww, it’s next to the trash cans. There’s no way I’m gonna go there’ She felt someone hug her from the back. ’Jeremy?’ She thought. As she turned around, she saw it was Seungri.

„Um, hey.“

„Hey. Looking for a place to sit? Come on, I know a perfect spot.“ They walked away from others and sat under a big cherry tree. Tara felt the sweet smell of the blossoms.

„It smells so good.“ She said.

„Come on, eat now. You look like you need a rest. You may sleep if you want to.“

’Who does he think he is? My dad? Well, except my dad doesn’t spend so much time with me’ she thought and layed down a little. She felt his hands softly caressing her hands.

„YA! Tara! What is this? Whoops, did I interrupt something?“

„Aish, Jeremy oppa~“ She opened her eyes and looked into her brother’s face.

„I thought you said you couldn’t make any friends.“

„Well, he is my only friend here. Probably. He’s Seungri, by the way.“ Seungri smiled and shook Jeremy’s hand.

„I’m Jeremy, Tara’s brother. Well.. Tara you wanted me to get you some friends? Ah, it doesn’t matter, you can cuddle here with him.“

„WHAT?“ she felt herself getting angry. „We weren’t cuddling! And as the matter of fact, it does matter if I get new friends or not. Come on, let’s go.“ She said to her brother.

And then Seungri said: „I’ll just.. go..“ and he was already gone.

Tara went with his brother. He introduced her lots of people, but Tara couldn’t stop thinking about Seungri. She smiled to herself, thinking that she’s falling in love with him.

„Hey, what are you smiling about?“ Tara heard her brother asking.

„U-um, n-n-nothing,“ she stuttered.

„By the way, I already know Seungri. I mean look at him.“ He pointed at Seungri. He was with a girl and they were holding hands. ’Agh, what a jerk. Just flirts around all the time.’ She thought.

„That is his girlfriend.“

„Huh?“

„Yeah, girlfriend. He does that all the time. Flirts with some random girl and then returns to his girlfriend.“

Tara felt a sudden pain in her chest. ’What.. Why is he doing this?’ She thought that the pain was because of her now broken heart.

 

--------------------