Did not see that one coming

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

SHINee - Hello

 

”GAAAH!” You yelled in frustration and kicked a nearby trashcan. “I HATE THIS!”

Jongup blinked at you in confusion. “I could’ve gotten you a different tea if you wanted to..” he said and nodded at your caramel flavored bubble tea that you held in your hand.

You shook your head and took a sip of the drink, “It’s not the tea.”

“Then what is it?” Jongup tilted his head like a puppy.

“SCHOOL IS FREAKING STARTING IN ONE WEEK! I AM NOT PREPARED FOR COLLEGE!” you cried and stomped your feet like a little child.

Jongup chuckled, “That’s all? I thought it was something worse.”

“Are you kidding me? IT’S THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!”

Again, Jongup chuckled. “It’s even worse than getting kidnapped by predating aliens?”

You nodded steadily, “Exo-K are on third place and college is in first.”

“Then, what’s in second?”

“The day I met you and the others.” You grinned.

“Hey!” Jongup pouted.

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO CHATTING SO HAPPILY ABOUT!?” you heard Himchan call behind you.

You turned around and stuck out your tongue at him, “None of your beeswax.” 

“Why do you have to walk so fast?” Daehyun wailed behind you.

“Because you guys are so god damn slow.” You retorted and took a sip from the sweet drink. “Yuck.” You made a face as one of the black pearls got up and into your mouth. You spit the pearl out and went back to the drink.

“You know, normal people would just eat those damn pearls instead of spitting them out.” Youngjae appeared beside you.  You made a face and stuck out your tongue, where a black pearl lied. “Hwere. Twake et.” You said without thinking.

Youngjae smirked and began to lean in, his mouth slightly open. Before you could push him away, his mouth was already encircled around your tongue.

Your face flushed crimson red and you panicked. *OHMYGOD IS HE FRENCHKISSING ME WHAT IS HAPPENING!?*

You felt the pearl disappear from your tongue and as you opened your eyes, Youngjae had pulled away and had a pleased smirk on his face. “You can put your tongue back in now. If you don’t want to continued, then that’s fine with me-“ he began to lean in again, but this time Yongguk was there to interact and grabbed a hold of Youngjae’s hood just in time.

“Do that to my honey again and I will cut your tongue off.” Yongguk growled and pulled Youngjae back harshly.

“Geez, talk about over-reacting.” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

“BABY HYOJIN!” Zelo cried out and pulled you into a hug. “HOW ARE YOU?! Did that old man traumatize you?”

Slowly, you nodded, still in shock. *I could’ve expected that from Himchan, but not from Youngjae.*

“Come here,” Zelo said and lifted you up bridal style, “Let’s get you home.” He put down his skateboard, then jumped up on it and skated off with you.

“HEY! CHOI JUNHONG!” Daehyun furiously called behind you.

“Hey, don’t be like that. Now we can take this opportunity to kill Youngjae however we want, without Hyojin stopping us.” Himchan grinned. 

“Guys, don’t-“

“GET HIM!”

~*~*~

“So how does it feel to go to college next week?” Zelo asked as the two of you were watching a movie in your living room. Your parents were visiting your grandma for two days so you had the house to yourself.

“Ugh.” You groaned. “Don’t even get me started.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s just that…I am so freaking tired of school and the thought of going there for three more years makes me sick.” You admitted. “And what if the teachers and the students are snobby brats?”

Zelo chuckled in amusement and kissed your forehead, ”Hyojin, I can promise you that you will do just fine.  And if the teachers are bad, I think Yongguk would love to have a chat with the principal.”

Zelo’s words made you smile and giggle. “Yongguk sure loves to ‘have a chat’.” Zelo nodded and pulled you closer to him. “And remember, both me, Daehyun and Youngjae will be there if anyone’s mean to you.” He added.

Rolling your eyes, you scoffed. “Oh right, I forgot about my knights in shining armors.” 

“Why does it feel like you’re mocking me?” he raised a brow. “Simple. Because I am.” You grinned.

“Oh no, you didn’t.” Zelo immediately began to tickle your sides and you burst into laughter. “AHA S-STOP! JUNHONG!”

Suddenly, the front door burst open and in marched five furious aliens. “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!” Himchan roared.

“Himchan, help me!” you saw your opportunity and flew up from the couch and up to Himchan’s side.  “Junhong’s being mean!”

“Is that so?” Yongguk glared down at Zelo.  

“CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP GANGING UP ON ME!?” Zelo threw a tantrum and pouted.

You rolled your eyes, but had an affectionate smile on your face. “I’m gonna go and order some food, you want something special?” you asked and fished up your phone and dialed the number to one of the Chinese restaurants.

None of the aliens answered as they began to bicker in the living room.

~*~*~*~*~

“Aw man.” Zelo sighed as the main building of the school came in vision. “I don’t want to go.” You said and adjusted  the straps on your backpack.  

“Well, let’s just hope that we’re in the same class!” Zelo tried to cheer you up and slung an arm over your shoulders.

A loud cough was heard beside you and you turned your head.  “Just ignore us.” Youngjae mumbled.

“Jinnie, do you think that we’re gonna be in the same class?” Daehyun hopefully said. You shook your head and Daehyun’s face fell. “You enrolled a year earlier than me, which means you are a year higher than me and Zelo. You and Youngjae are Juniors and me and Zelo are gonna be Sophomore’s.”

Youngjae mumbled something under his breath and kicked a pebble.

The four of you entered the school and headed to the auditorium, using a map Youngjae had printed out last night.

The auditorium was packed with other students and you all had a hard time finding an empty spot. When you finally found a seat and sat down, the prinical of the school stepped on the stage and began to talk about the first semester and eventual trips and so on.

“This is boring..” Zelo mumbled and put his head on your shoulder.  “Shh.” You hushed him and pulled your shoulder away, listening to what the old man was saying. “He’s announcing the classes.”

~*~*~

Thirty minutes later, the four of you exited with both sad and excited faces.

“I can’t believe we’re not in the same class!” Zelo cried and ranked his slender fingers through his blonde hair. “What have I done to deserve this!?”

“Calm down, it’s not the end of the world.” Youngjae rolled his eyes.  “Please, you’re just as upset as I am that you’re not sharing the same class as Hyojinnie.” Zelo retorted.

You, on the other hand, didn’t feel as gloomy as the aliens did. *This means that I can get to know new people, without having to depend on the guys all the time. I wonder what my new classmate’s are gonna be like…*

Throwing a short glance at the clock on your phone, you stopped in your tracks and turned to face the aliens. “My class starts in five minutes and my locker is literally in the other side of the school. So I’ll see you guys later?” you smiled at them.

“But we’ll meet for lunch, right?” Daehyun asked. “I’ll call you.” You gave him another smile and scurried off. *I’m sorry, but I really want to get some friends except the aliens this year and that won’t work if I’m with them all the time.*

“Wait, Hyojin-“ Zelo called after you, but Youngjae stopped him. “Let her be. I know what she’s thinking, she wants to become friends with her new class and she’ll probably sit with them during lunch.” He calmly said.

Daehyun and Zelo blinked at Youngjae, then they all burst into laughter.

“PUHAHAHA, LIKE WE’LL EVEN LEAVE HER ALONE!”

~*~*~*~

As you stepped into the new classroom, you were greeted with the normal buzz of students before the teacher came in. All the seats were taken, but you spotted two empty ones in the very back.

You sat down at one of the seats and directed your eyes forward and just as you did, the teacher walked in and the whole classroom fell quiet. She introduced herself as your homeroom teacher and that you would have her in most of your subjects.

Suddenly, a boy sprinted in through the door and stopped by the whiteboard. He bent down to catch his breath and gave the teacher a note.

She read the small paper in her hands and nodded, “Welcome, Kim Minseok. Glad you could make it.” She bitterly said.

“Sorry.” The boy, whose name was Minseok, looked up with an apologetic expression.  With a wave of her hand, the teacher went back to going through all the classes.

Minseok scanned the room and his eyes caught sight of you. You met his playful eyes and something ignited in your head. *IT’S THAT BOY! XUIMAN, OR WHATEVER! What is he doing here?*

Minseok’s face lit up as he saw your shocked expression. *She remembers me.* He pulled out the chair next to you and sat down. “We meet again, Gong Hyojin.” He grinned.

“You-you!” you pointed at the boy next to you. “Who ARE you?” you asked, more quiet this time so that the teacher wouldn’t hear.

Minseok stretched out his hand and smiled playfully at you, “I’m Kim Minseok, nice to meet you!”

You gave his hand a look, then warily shook it. “You already know my name and I still wonder why.”

“It’s a secret~” he put his finger on his lips and gave you a cute wink. You rolled your eyes and turned to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

“That guy, that almost beat me up that day, who is he? Is he your boyfriend?” Minseok asked curiously, his eyes almost sparkling.

“None of your business.” You retorted.

“Oh, so he is?”

“What? No, stop reading between the lines-“

“So you’re single?”

“No, I meant to say that-“

“Hey, you two in the back, be quiet or leave the classroom!” The teacher glared at you and Minseok.

You lowered your head, “Sorry, ma’m.” Then you turned to Minseok, “Stop asking so much or I’ll force a chair up your , got it?” you hissed quietly, then turned your attention back to your teachers.

Minseok smiled playfully and leaned back in his seat.  Somehow he knew it would be fun hanging around you.  

---

I finished reading Anterograde Tomorrow a few days ago and I just recovered, emotionally.

Wow, just wow.