CHAPTER THREE

I'm sorry I can't love you because I love him

At LOTTE World ...

 

  “ Cutie, don’t you remember our first date is here? We have a great time playing all the games here.” Yes, LOTTE World is the place of our first date. I don’t like playing roller coaster there because it is very scary.

 

There we play all kinds of games except for roller coaster. Suddenly, I saw Seol Hu sunbaenim. Then he saw me and come near me. “ Youn Jae, why are you here? You shouldn’t be here. You should be at school now and who is he? You tell me not to pick you because you have a gymnastic practice at school and your friend are going  to send you home. You are one big liar. I have to tell you’re parents.” Before Seol Hu sunbae called my parents, Jun oppa smashed his phone and said “ You junk. I’m her boyfriend anyway. Her parents know me. You’re her guardian right? Don’t you remember me? I’m Choi Jun Hyeok, CEO of Haeundae Hotel. We are friends don’t you remember?” After a few minutes talking, they realize that they are best friend last time. As I say, we know each other already since young.

At home ...

 

  “ Sunbae, I’m sorry for not telling you the truth. I should tell you I’m with Jun Hyeok oppa.”  Seol Hu answered “ Nevermind. Next time, don’t do it anymore. At least you’re safe.”

 

“ Youn Jae-sshi, it’s time to eat. I cook something special today.” Youn Jae quickly run downstairs and she almost fell down but Seol Hu save her. “ Sunbae, gomawo.  If you don’t save me, I bet I’m at the hospital right now.” He just smile at me.

 

“ Sunbae, this stew is very delicious. Where did you learn how to cook the stew?” Seol Hu just smile and eat his dinner. “ Sunbae, why are you very silent today? Is there something wrong?” He just get up from his seat and say “ If you need me, just don’t look for me.”

 

At the soju stall ...

 

( In his heart ) “ Do I like her? If I like her, can she accept me? She already have a boyfriend. I’m just her guardian and her boyfriend is a CEO. What is wrong with me?” Youn Jae saw Seol Hu at soju stall when she was going to buy an orange juice. “ Sunbae, what are you doing here? And did you drink all of this?” 

“Youn Jae-sshi, I have something to tell you. I love you.” Youn Jae was very shocked to hear that. She didn’t expect anything like that happen. “ Sunbae, I’m sorry I can’t accept you because I love Jun oppa. I’m sorry.” There were tears in Seol Hu’s eyes and cheeks when Youn Jae said that. “ Youn Jae-sshi, please take care of yourself because I can’t be your guardian anymore. Every single day I see you, I like you more. I’m sorry. Hope we don’t meet anymore.” Seol Hu just walk away.