CHAPTER TWO

I'm sorry I can't love you because I love him

At the school corridor ...

 

  “ Hey, punk. Why do you kiss my future husband? You are one little rubbish.”  That’s Mo Ha Na, my senior. She does that always if I kiss Seol Hu. Anyway, I treat Seol Hu like my elder brother.

 

At the class ...

 

  Today we are learning about a story on Autumn. Suddenly, our principal call me. “ Youn Jae, somebody want to meet  you from Busan.” I was blurred that time because I never know somebody from Busan because I’m from Gyeonggi-do.

 

At the principal’s office ...

 

I was curious looking at the guy who sit at the chair next to the fish aquarium. “ Youn Jae, I’ll leave you alone to talk privately to that guy who said that he knows you.”  The principal leave me with that unknown guy alone. “ Youn Jae-sshi, don’t you remember me? Remember this picture?” I am still anxious where he get my picture with Jun Hyeok when we were young at Gyeonggi-do. “ Who are you anyway and where did you get the picture?” “ Still don’t know? I’m Choi Jun Hyeok, you’re boyfriend. Don’t you remember me?” Aah.. It is Jun Hyeok anyway. He is my boyfriend though. “ Youn Jae-sshi, I already get a permission from you’re principal to bring you to go out for a walk.”

“ Oppa, wait for a while. I’ll pack my things and call Seol Hu not to pick me up later.” “ Cutie, where did your parents go this time?” “ Los Angeles. They have a project there. They will be away for 5 months.” After asking permission from my teacher, pack my things and call Seol Hu, Jun oppa bring me to LOTTE World.