"I'm going to have that seafood buffet!" -Nicole

Misson: To Tame Mr. Almighty

Nicole

After finishing my fried chicken, pizza and stew beef, a cone of ice-cream was placed in front of me, oh yes, dessert time!

“JUNG NICOLE! STOP !”

Oh my God, this ice-cream can talk! What is this world becoming into, how could people even invent a talking ice-cream, do they think this will shut Nicole Jung’s mouth? Never! And to prove that, I placed the whole ice-cream into my mouth.

“YAH GET MY FEET OUT, YOU IDIOT!”

Did someone just said, feet? The feet that is placed in the slippers, or shoes, or- okay that’s not that main point, the main point is, feet?! F-E-E-T?!

My eyes sprung wide open at once and all I could see is Hara’s body curled up in a weird position and she look disgusted, but why, it’s not like it’s the first time I drool on her face. Then I realize, her right leg is faced in my direction, is she trying to kick me or something? Did she found out that I accidentally spilled the kimchi soup on her Hyun Bin’s photograph and hid it under the shoe rack?

But anyway, my mouth is tired, like it’s been talking too much or it’s been open too wide, and I think it’s the latter. Well, because Hara’s feet is not that big and half of it was right in my mouth now, so-

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

“YUCKS!” I yelled as soon as I got the sour thing out of my mouth and I dashed to the toilet bowl right away, forcing myself to vomit. Damn this girl need to use more deodorant on her feet already!

Oh by the way, let me introduce myself.

I’m gorgeous, I’m cute, and my name is Nicole Jung Yong Joo, read it fast and you will find that it actually rhymes! Anyway, I’m 20 years old this year and am attending Sunflower High School, I know, what a name right? I thought I was doing some gardening course the when I first heard of it, but apparently I’m in the food science class, because I LOVE FOOD! Food is my everything, I can have no boyfriend but you can kill me if you take away food in my life.

And the girl on the bed now wiping her feet with tissue is my best friend, Hara Goo Juliet, also my roommate and she have a boyfriend called Minho Choi Romeo, and trust me, there’s a reason why I named them Romeo and Juliet.

“Nicole, do you remember what I told you yesterday night?” Hara asked as she pops her head into the toilet.

“You told me Minho and you went to watch a movie and after the movie you guys went for supper and you ordered-”

“The highlight is, I told you Minho’s friend is transferring to our school, and today is his first day!” Hara exclaimed as she pout.

Did she? And from the look on my face, I think Hara knew what she said didn’t got into my brain yesterday night, well you couldn’t blame me, I was fast asleep and she came back home at midnight, jumping on the bed and told me about her date, it was only after an hour then did she finish her love story with Minho and tell me the important stuff.

“Gosh Nicole, I told you he’s in the same course as you too!” Hara said, giving me a kick in the .

“Okay cool, so who is he?”

“Key.”

“Hara, this isn’t funny, I don’t need a Key to be my friend, I only need a Key to open the door, or to lock a-”

“His name is Key!”

Right, so now I have Romeo and Juliet in my life, with a Key! Great life.

-

“Hey baby, how’ve you been? After we parted yesterday night, my heart feels empty, like someone who’s living inside just left.”

God, here it comes again. That’s why I always hate it when my class started at same timing as the drama class, that’s when Minho, Hara and I have to walk to school together.

“I’m sure that’s telepathy, or else, Minho, how could it be that we’re having the same sort of feelings?”

Ew.

“Okay you two, enough is enough. Let’s just get to school now; I need to get my breakfast so that I can have things to vomit out.” I separated the two of them forcefully and stood in the middle, it’s either this or I can forget about reaching school on time.

“Oh yes Nicole! I’m sure my baby have already informed you that my friend is joining you from today onwards right? He’s moving to Seoul from Daegu, I’m sure you would take good care of him!” Minho chirped, to be honest, except when he’s talking to Hara, he’s actually pretty normal.

“And I hope you won’t his feet, Cole.” Hara added, giving me a warning look.

“As long as his feet isn’t sour like someone’s, I will definitely take good care of him, so don’t worry!” I replied, not wanting to lose.

“Why you- okay, let’s have a bet! You will take absolutely great care of Key or you can’t have any fried chicken for a month! But well, if after this one month, Key is still alive happily, then Minho and I shall treat you to a seafood buffet, deal?”

“But baby, I have been on tight cash recently.” Minho whispered to Hara while Hara just pat on his back, assuring him.

“You might not have to spend it anyway!”

So, does she think I will definitely lose this bet?

“Okay, the deal’s on.”