NOT an update, but maybe worth to be read

Family Against Me

guys, I'm sorry for not updating this fic for SOOOOO LONG, like seriously, it's so long. OMG. That time it was because of my National exam in junior high school was coming closer, and I was close to graduate from JHS. but then after it all over, I became busy with other things (like, I found some new interesting things, I joined new fandom, and eventually I abandoned my inspirit fandom. NO guys, I'm not leaving this fandom, it's just I was(am) too busy with my life in the new fandom).

It wasn't only because of I joined new fandom, but it also because I went on hiatus as an author. I didn't write anything, like, AT ALL. Until that time around early 2014, I started to write again, but it wasn't about Infinite, it was about my new fandom, Arashi.

Then, I remember I still have an unfinished Infinite fanfic (and other fanfic, if you realise, the one with title 'When the Light Vanished.') I thought I would started to continue write this fic as now I'm back as an author, but there was a problem. Or more.

First, I currently don't have a mood to continue this fic. What I mean is that I can't bring myself to write this, because I've lost the feeling of this story, and it may take a time to get the feeling back. If I force myself to write eventho I don't have the feels, I'm afraid it would turned out to be horrible. I don't want that to happen. I want to back to update with a proper feeling.

Second, I remember vaguely that I've wrote the next chapter. But when I searched in my HDD and PC, I didn't found any. And moreover, the whole draft of this story was nowhere to be found. The me now who has lost the feeling of this story, and now lost the draft, I can't rely on my vague memory of this storyline to write again. But, I don't know if I will find it again, because there is possibility that I forgot where I put the file :p

Therefore, I want to apologize to all the readers who (maybe) have been waiting this to be updated for so long. I'm really really sorry.

And I also want to thank all of the readers who (maybe) still have a faith in this story and patiently waiting for it. I'm really happy for this.

Then, please stay tune if you still want to wait for me to get back those lost feeling :)

Thank you,

Best regards, pinkgyu97 a.k.a yeolkim92ifah