Almost Started

Family Against Me

The next day, Sunggyu opened his eyes first. Woohyun was still sleeping on his right arm, hiding his face on Sunggyu’s crooks. Legs tangled each other, bodies covered up with the black-white strips blanket. Sunggyu pulled his body to sit on the bed carefully, tried to not waking Woohyun up. His eyes scanned trough the room as he gained his consciousness. This room was a mess with clothes scattered over everywhere.

Sunggyu just about to get off of bed when Woohyun stretched and started to open his eyes.

“Uh, you wake up?” Woohyun said with his husky voice and tried to sit limply.

“M-m. Still hurt?” Sunggyu asked as he caressed Woohyun’s messy hair.

“Well, not really. Let’s not get too worry about it.” Woohyun looked up and reached Sunggyu’s lips to give a morning kiss.

“You smell like . Go take a bath!”

“No unless with you.” Woohyun smirked and instead got something warm, he got a smack on his stomach.

They both began to get off and went to the bathroom together.

 

 

Well, the day just went with nothing. Boring sunny Sunday. They just spent their entire day in Woohyun’s house. Watching TV, playing video games, did a sing battle, did homework, joking around, kissing, cuddling each other, and took a nap in front of the still-turn-on TV.

Woohyun’s family also hadn’t back yet, estimated to be reach home about 8 or 9pm.

And that was how the day ended. It was 7pm and because they had to go to school tomorrow, Sunggyu said a goodbye to Woohyun.

“You look sleepy. Just get to bed!” Sunggyu said as he went out from the house.

“Hmm. Suppose so. I’ll sleep after you go.” Woohyun yawned and he scratched the back of his neck.

“Okay. Good night.” A warm good night kiss landed on Woohyun’s lips. Not that passionate, but warm enough.

Sunggyu pulled away and before he went in to his car, he waved his hand. Engine started and the car went away.

Woohyun yawned once again. He went in and closed the door behind. Ran to his room and immediately curled on bed and let his body drifted away in slumber.

*****

10pm and Woohyun’s family came back. They were very tired, even they didn’t bother to wash their body and went straight right to their own room.

Boohyun was sitting on the edge of his bed. His mind flew away to when the incident happened. He couldn’t forget what he saw. He hundred times tried to say that it wasn’t true! It was just his imagination! But failed. All of it was real. How many times he denied, that just couldn’t work. Still can’t believe it. He rubbed his forehead with his palm. Head felt like wanna explode.

He hadn’t told what was he saw to their parents, though. It wasn’t that he not want to tell it, it just because he wasn’t have the right timing. He didn’t want their parents to be shocked and got a sudden heart attack or something. So he decided to tell them the next morning.

Yes, told them the next morning.

 

And Nam Family’s house was now quiet. Everyone was in their deep slumber.

 

*****

A/N : YAAY!! Finally can update! Sorry this is the short one and...it's wrecked >< This is a failed chapter. Sorry if I broke your expectation ;_____;

I was having the 2nd try out test >< but the exam have just ended yesterday and I think at least I should updated to this lol. Still don't know the result yet but wish me luck I get a good result ^^ lol

anyway I'm sorry for this chapter. Waited long but when it comes the update....just the short one >< SORRY