Get Ya Luv

Family Against Me

Nam Woohyun. Let’s just said that he wasn’t really popular but he wasn’t really that alienated. Not that nerd, just thick glasses and carrying around thick books.

This kind of guy, mastering mathematic, smart, had many good achievement, liked by many, girls were nice to him, friends everywhere, teachers also proud of him. But he wasn’t anyone compared to the popular-charismatic-handsome-smart-rich-and-good-at-everything—jerk as well—student council president, Kim Sunggyu.

And Woohyun fell for him. He wished that Sunggyu could be with him.

And his wish granted. It was been 2 months since they were dating.

Let’s made it short, it was just gone that way naturally. Sunggyu and Woohyun were not having that less interaction though. They were classmate, made a contact each other, studying at library together, barely like a best friend. Woohyun often gave a small code to him in any occasion. And it might work. He even once said bluntly to him that he had fell for him, and it was under his consciousness.

One time after cram school ended, Sunggyu asked him to go to the rooftop. They ate their late lunch―almost dinner― there together. When suddenly Sunggyu stopped eating and closing the gap between them. That small eyes of Sunggyu stared intensively on Woohyun. And a split of second later, Woohyun realized that Sunggyu’s lips laid on his. Like waking up butterflies in his stomach, he felt something kind of excitement or something to have Sunggyu begged to enter his mouth. Without thinking twice, Woohyun replied the kiss with equal force with the cold night wind blowing their hair.

With that, everything went clear. They dated and they had that mutual feeling.

*****

Woohyun was putting his book into the locker when somebody suddenly gripped his waist.

“Finally class ended and I miss you so much, honey. Mmm. You smell so freaking nice.”  Sunggyu said with a sordid tone as he buried his head into Woohyun’s crook, smelling the other’s body scent.

“Don’t exaggerate it, Sunggyu! We’re in the same class and I was sitting right beside you.” Woohyun rolled his eyes as he tried to loosen the grip.

But Sunggyu seemed not hear it, or pretend to not hear it. Instead, he tightened the grip.

“Let me go or we’re over.” Woohyun threatened him with his emotionless face. But it seemed to work.

“What? No way! You can’t!” he insisted. Woohyun didn’t say anything. “Okay, as you wish, Your Majesty.” Sunggyu released his hand and raised his hand, give in. Woohyun just chuckled as he finished putting the book.

Then the two of them walked out of school hand-in-hand as they turned their head to look into each other and laugh sometimes.

*****

A/N : SORRY REALLY SORRY OTL I rushed this and this come out like a crap OTL I don't even know what is this ;___; seems like its wrecked at the beginning of this fics. SORRY ;___; I'll try to fix this if I have a real time