Oppa...

Oppa, Cheongmal Mianhe ; Sequel

"AeRi?" 

AeRi spun around--only to lock eye contact with Jongdae. She rush forward to hug him but something felt wrong. Thats when she realise that Jongdae is resisting her, pushing her away. AeRi release him from her hug.

"Oppa? Is something wrong?" She asked. "You already have a boyfriend, AeRi-ah. We shouldnt be doing this."

"But..." AeRi is speechless. "It...is Jongin, right?" 

AeRi open but no sound came out. She shook her head but Jongdae could only manage a sad smile. "He is a better choice. My brother. At least, i can trust him to take care of you."

AeRi gape at the sentence. "Y-You mean that J-Jongin is your brother?!" 

Jongdae nodded. "We broke up once again. Oppa---"

"We are over AeRi. Officially over." 

"But the whole school is wanting us to patch up!"

Jongdae could only shook his head before walking away. AeRi watch as her loved one's figure disappear among the crowd. She clutch onto her heart tightly. It hurts. 

***

When the school found out about the failed patch up, their hope totally shattered. Into the millions of small pieces just like AeRi's heart. Everyday, the tensation in school is gloomy. The only ones that can still put on a smile are the queenkas. Their high pitch voice is always heard along the hallway. Other students or you can say whole school, is cursing them for flirting with Jongdae.

Jongdae, on the other side, is uninterested in the queenkas. He will often walk away after glancing at their desperate expression of catching his attention. There is this particular queenka who is willing to do everything to get his attention. Hwang Micha. She had done lots of things just for his attention. 

But Jongdae seem to still love AeRi. He often saw her at the hallway and will glance up at her, watching her secretly. AeRi, till now, is still clueless about it. Jongin, who is also heart broken, had notice his brother's actions. 

Yes, Jongin is hopelessly in love with AeRi still. But he had to stop. For the sake of AeRi and Jongdae. He remembered a song suddenly that describe everything of his.

I was thinking 'bout you

Thinking "bout me.

Thinking 'bout us. 

What we gonna be.

Open my eyes...

It was only just a dream

I travel back, down that road

Will you come back

No one knows

i realise

It was only just a dream

It is Just A Dream. Sang by Christina Grimmie and Sam Tsui. Yes, it is the cover of the song. 

Jongin smiled. He knew he had to persuade his brother back to reality. Where his loved one waits. 

Jongdae continued to spin the pen that is in his hand. He wanted to take AeRi back so badly. Yet, he is afraid that she will leave him once again. 

My lover

My life

My baby

My wife

The lyrics rang through his head. Yes, AeRi is all of those. To him. (A/N it is the same song)

AeRi stare blankly into space. Her head is spinning and she felt as if she is on fire. Her body continued to burn as she continue to walk in the rain. In just a t-shirt and jeans shorts. She also came out directly after bathing. She manage a smile. Even the skies are crying along with her. 

Maybe, just maybe, if she didnt break up with Jongdae she wont be like this.

Annyeong, Jongdae-ah

With that, she close her eyes and her weak body collapse onto the ground. The skies cried even harder. The teardrops hit against her skin and AeRi is certain that she can finally leave this world.


This isnt the end yet. Probably a few more chapters. It depends. So...here is my first chapter! I hope you like it.