AeRi, i still love you

Oppa, Cheongmal Mianhe ; Sequel

"Hyung!" "WAE?!"

Jongin panted as he arrive at his brother's room. Jongdae stare at him as he tried to catch his breath.

"Ae-AeRi---" "If its something about Shin AeRi then get out." "But hyung---" "I said GET OUT!" 

Jongin came out of the room, slamming the door shut. Without hestitation, he ran towards the hospital he knew AeRi is in. It is just like a split second and he arrived. He went to AeRi's ward. On the hospital bed lay the girl he loved. He sat down beside the bed. 

"AeRi-ah, you have to wake up soon. You are the only hope of bringing my brother back to reality." 

He smiled before leaving to get a drink. Neither did he know that AeRi smiled when he left. A tear escape her eyes and her fist clench tightly. After a few seconds, her clenched fist loosen and her teardrops stop flowing. Her smile vanished and Jongin came in. 

*Beep Beep Beep*

Jongin switch his gaze to AeRi's heart monitor. His eyes widen as he panicked and pressed the emergency button. The doctors and nurses arrive shortly and force him to get out. 

He step outside and close his eyes. Teardrops escape his eyes and he tremble in fear. If something happens to AeRi, the only person to blame will be Jongdae. 

Jongdae's pen fall onto the ground. He was again spinning the pen yet this time it dropped without needing him to stop. He bent down to pick it up. Something feels so wrong. Thats when AeRi came into his mind.

Her smile, when she is happy and excited. Her, biting her lower lip, when she is nervous. But most importantly, her touch. 

Jongdae miss it. He really miss it. Yet, he refused to admit it. But no matter what, he had a feeling of a harsh pull in his heart and something feels wrong. Thats when he remembered the conversation with Jongin earlier. He picked up his phone and called him,

"Yeoboseyo?" Jongin sound so tired.

"J-Jongin-ah...e-earlier you mentioned something about AeRi...whats wrong with her?" 

"Um...its just that she missed you. Thats all." The person on other line replied. Jongdae nodded and hung up. He didnt suspect anything. Nothing at all. 

Jongin sigh. He really wanted to tell his brother whats going on. Yet, he cant form the words. He loved AeRi. More than Jongdae.

He persuaded himself into fiction. Where everything seem okay. He told himself he no longer love AeRi. He told himself to help Jongdae and AeRi get baek together. But its all fake. Untruthful. Fiction. His own world. Reason being he cant accept the reality. 

He stare at the closed door of AeRi's ward room. What are they doing now? Are they saving her or leaving her to die and converse among themselves then tell him that she cant be saved? 

Jongin continued to wait. But meanwhile he wrote a letter.

To: Jongdae

Hey hyung! Im sorry for not letting you know but AeRi actually is in the hospital when you called me. I wont tell you what she has done. Maybe it might be better if she told you personally. It is a game of hide and seek. I would hide her and you would find her. I had hide her so its your turn to find her. And the venue is a hospital. Two days. I am giving you two days before the game ends and if you win, AeRi is all yours. But if i win, AeRi will be mine.

Your brother,

Kim Jongin.

Jongin managed a smile. He wrote a littl note for AeRi too while waiting for the doctors to come out.

I might not be here when you wake up. But remember, i will always love you.

Your once beloved,

Jongin.