Chapter 1

Sensitive P*rnograph Part 1 (KyuMin Version) - HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been months since the last time I visit this place. Well, there aren’t many changes there are only some new faces that I haven’t seen before.

“There are some new faces.” I blurted out of nowhere.

“Yeah, the company hired new staffs a month ago. As you witness the last time we are really rushing everything because we are lacking of staffs and also there are a few who left to work abroad or settled on the new field of jobs.”

I nodded agreeing on what he said.

“It will be a good thing for the company and for the workers. You work will at least lessen because of increasing the number of staffs.”

“But the company needs more staffs you know. We are already expanding since the success of your works. It’s just that I don’t really know what’s on our chief’s mind that he’s afraid to lose some money when in fact he’s earning big time.” He candidly said as we pass by the Editing Department. There are few who greets us. It’s a relief that the group of girls that I’m avoiding weren’t here.

“I’ll be working now on these. As usual, you’re free to roam around.”

I shook my head, “I won’t risk my peaceful visit here just to roam around. I’ll just stay at the usual place for a while then I’ll leave.”

He let out a low chuckle then he look at both sides of the hallway. “Yeah, those crazy fan girls. But really Cho Kyuhyun, the fact that I cannot join you whenever you are visiting here saddens me.”

“It’s okay Taka-san. You don’t have to worry and besides I enjoy being there alone. It’s making me relax.”

He nodded his head in response, “Alright. Go ahead before the crazy fan girls of yours see you.”

I smiled and nod my head at him before he enters his office.

Well, it’s time for my relaxation.

 

 

This place for me is heaven. There aren’t many things to see here just the cars on the road and the nearby buildings. Unlike those buildings that have more than 15 floors, this has only a total of 8 floors. Still, it feels like heaven to me when I’m here because I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter