The evil idea

YG High School Host Club

“Sorry I'm late!” Rinn apologized as she went in class 1G hurriedly. She escaped from the storeroom when suddenly she thought about her club duties and Youngjae's warning about adding to her debt if she never comes for club duties.

 

“You were just in time. And you already have 11 customers for today. I'm hoping for more improvement in the future, Rinn.” Youngjae said, typing away on his Ipad.

 

Rinn sighed as she went into the room and changed into her jungle themed costume. When she came out from the dressing room, there was someone seated on the stone seat in her booth, sipping tea.

 

“Hello. Sorry to keep you waiting.” Rinn said, pushing away the vines from her face and skipping over the small stream to sit on the large stone situated opposite her customer.

 

“KYAA~! RINN-SAN LOOKS SO GOOD IN THIS COSTUME!!” the girl squealed. Rinn awkwardly smiled. “Ahahaha... thanks...” she said.

 

Just then, her phone rang. It was an unknown contact, so she ignored it. “No usage of phones when you're working, Rinn.” G-Dragon reminded from the lounge beside hers.

 

“Sorry Leader-nim!” Rinn apologized. G-Dragon immediately transformed again. “NOO!! Don't call me leader-nim! Call me G-Daddy! Or Daddy would do!” he said, his eyes blinking.

 

The twins suddenly popped out from above their lounge and laughed at the leader. “NONO!! HE SHOULD BE P-DADDY!! HAHAHA!! ERTED DADDY!!!!” Youngmin laughed. “HAHAHA! OR I-DADDY!!! IDIOT DADDY!! PWHAHAHAHA!!!!” Kwangmin burst out.

 

G-Dragon got shot down by their words and took his time to set up his emo corner as the twins retreated back into their lounge, laughing. An invincible crow flew over Rinn's head.

 

Just then, her phone beeped, signalling a message. It was by the same unknown contact. Curious, she opened the message. Her blood froze as she looked at the picture sent to her. It was a picture of Yukwon and her just now. She gulped as she read the message below.

 

“Do as I say and I won't spread this picture to the whole school. Say you don't feel well and take leave from the club. -Yukwon”

 

Rinn gulped. Spreading the picture to the whole school meant Minwoo was going to receive it. “NOOOOO!!!” Rinn wailed, bumping her head against the stone seat.

 

“RINN-SAN!” her customer rushed to her side. The rest of the host club members rushed over to her booth too. “What's happening?!” G-Dragon asked, freaking out.

 

“I... I need to go! I don't feel well!!” Rinn said, rushing out of the classroom, leaving the rest bewildered and dumbfounded.

 

When she rushed out of the classroom, her phone rang again. She angrily fished out her phone and pressed answer to the same unknown number.

 

“Good. Seems like you follow orders well.” Yukwon chuckled over the line. “DELETE THAT PICTURE KIM YUKWON!” Rinn shrieked.

 

“Why? It looks pretty good. I like it.” he said as he peeked at Rinn from behind the wall at the corner. “I- I HATE IT.” Rinn yelled, feeling flustered.

 

“Aww, I love it too. Now, you do as I say and I won't send this picture out, deal?” Yukwon asked. He silently prayed she would say no. He had a bad feeling she didn't want the picture to be sent out is because of Minwoo, but he couldn't be sure. After all, nothing bad was gonna happen if the picture was really sent out.

 

“... Deal.” Rinn said. Yukwon let out a silent sigh of disappointment. “And,” he tried to add, hoping Rinn wouldn't agree to him all the time, “you must always answer my calls and messages immediately, deal?”

 

“...... deal.” she reluctantly spat out. Yukwon inwardly sighed again. “Well, now. Go to the school grounds and meet me at the fountain in 3 minutes. No more no less.” he said and cut off the call, leaving no chance for Rinn to complain.

 

 

Minwoo came out from the library to see Yukwon walking quickly towards the school exit. “Where are you rushing off to?” he asked. “Waiting for someone.” Yukwon answered briskly before going out.

 

“Waiting?” Minwoo mumbled to himself curiously. It was an action Yukwon never does. He always had a temper when it comes to waiting.

 

Just then, Rinn came by, walking as fast as she could that it seemed like she was in a walkathon.

 

“Rinn!” Minwoo called. Rinn turned around, but her face looked anxious to go. “Where are you rushing off to?” he asked the same question that was directed to Yukwon.

 

“Looking for someone.” she said, her eyes darting about. “Oh... Then you should be on your wa-” Minwoo didn't even finish his sentence when Rinn already gone.

 

He sighed as he took out two tickets to the latest movie. “Looks like I'm going alone.” he mumbled to himself.

 

 

“3 minutes and 10 seconds, not bad...” Yukwon said as Rinn sighed a breath of relief. “... but you're still late.” he said.

 

“And your punishment.” he said, bending down to Rinn's eye level, turning his head to one side. Rinn stomped her foot reluctantly. “Why should I even do that? I'm not your-” she retorted, but stopped when he took out his phone and showed her the picture.

 

“Say anything you shouldn't say and I'll send this out.” he threatened. Rinn sighed, and leaned forward to peck him on the cheek, but her lips landed on his just as he turned his head.

 

“Gotcha.” Yukwon laughed, patting her head. Flustered, Rinn fumed quietly by herself. She was worried any of her actions would make Yukwon send out the picture. She shuddered.

 

“Well, we have somewhere to go.” Yukwon said, then walked towards the school gates. A black Mercedes was already waiting for them. A man in suit came out from the driver's seat and bowed at Yukwon.

 

Rinn looked at the scene in awe. She had always thought this sort of things only happened in her dreams and in those clique novels she read if she had time in the library.

 

The man in suit opened the door and Yukwon stepped into the car. Seeing Rinn who had made no move to get into the car, he pulled her in. The car door closed just as she got in.

 

The driver started the car. “What's your destination?” he asked, looking at both of them through the front mirror.

 

Yukwon shrugged. “I don't know. Anywhere you think its fine.” he said as he took out a bottle of champagne from the mini fridge inside the limousine. He took out two champagne glasses from the cabinet in front of him and passed one to Rinn.

 

Rinn held her hands in front of her. “I'm underaged.” she said. Yukwon shrugged. “Doesn't matter. Here.” he said, holding out the glass to her again.

 

“I-” Rinn was about to protest when she saw Yukwon's hand reaching towards his pocket, where his phone was. She took the glass, while Yukwon removed the champagne cork and filled both of the glasses.

 

The car moved, and both of them sat together at the back of the limousine in silence. Rinn smelled the liquid in her glass. It had a sweet smell, but Rinn was always told by her dad to not drink anything offered by others.

 

Then she noticed Yukwon looking at her as he sipped from his glass. She gulped. Cautiously, she sipped the drink and held it in , thinking of spitting it back when he wasn't looking.

 

To her surprise, Yukwon smirked. He leaned towards her, which made her subconsciously move away. He smiled as he took her glass and sipped the drink.

 

“See? It's not spiked.” he said, handing her back the glass. Rinn quickly nodded, ready to agree to whatever he said. She took a big gulp, but the champagne fizzed and it made her cough it up.

 

Yukwon laughed as he pulled out a handkerchief from his jacket. “How can you be any cuter?” he chuckled to himself as he wiped the spill from her face.

 

Rinn blushed. She was never used to compliments, and it was hard for her to take any seriously. She didn't give any response this time either.

 

The air conditioner in the car was on although it was cold outside as it was just over winter a few days ago. Rinn shivered, but tried to look as if it didn't matter as she continued taking sips of the liquid she was wary of.

 

“I'm amazed to see how you're coping with the cold.” Yukwon sneered. He was wearing a thick jacket and Rinn was just wearing her school uniform.

 

Yukwon sighed. He took away her glass pulled her closer. To Rinn's surprise, he enveloped her with half of his jacket. “You know, I'm always here. So ask for help. Don't act too tough or Minwoo might not like you.” Yukwon said. The name 'Minwoo' rolled off his tongue a bit sourly, and he didn't like it.

 

And as usual, Rinn only nodded to whatever he was saying. He sighed as he held her hands, surprised at how cold they were. He can't believe she was bearing with the cold and didn't even asked to turn off the air conditioner.

 

Suddenly, he remembered the couple mittens and took it out. He stuffed her hand into the mitten while he held hers inside the adjoining part of the mitten, keeping her warm.

 

The driver switched off the air conditioner. “Sorry, I forgot about that.” he apologized. Rinn nodded awkwardly as she tried to move away, since the air conditioner was off but Yukwon didn't budge.

 

The driver coughed. “Umm... Is it fine to know about what is this miss' relation with master?”

 

“My girlfriend.” Yukwon said, almost triumphantly. “Girlfriend?” both the driver and Rinn asked, but Rinn's was more like a shriek.

 

“What?! PFFFT. NO! How could I be a girlfriend to this-” Rinn raged, but only to be held back when Yukwon pecked her cheek.

 

“Aww, don't be like that. I'm shy too. Compliment me later when we're alone, okay?” Yukwon said, giving her a wink. Blood rushed to Rinn's cheeks.

 

“Wh- What do you mean by alone?!” she squeaked, holding her arms defensively in front of herself. “Tsk tsk. Naughty eh? I'm not even close to thinking what you're thinking...” Yukwon laughed as he heartily sipped from his glass.

 

“... but it might happen anytime.” he whispered, making Rinn more flustered than ever. “I- I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT!!” she defended herself.

 

“Awwwww... And you're shy too. I like it.” Yukwon said, slipping an arm around her waist. Rinn looked away, fuming by herself while Yukwon silently congratulated himself.

 

Cute... if I really am yours... Yukwon thought, smiling giddily to himself.