I will find you

Excuse me?

I’ll find you.

So this chapter is shorter. Sorry D:

                Eunhae just stared at her father with wide blue-lavender eyes. What did he just say!?

                “Wh-what?” She stuttered. Her father looked at her with his steel black eyes full of disappointment and anger.

                “You are heard me, Eunhae. You are coming home. Even if I have to force you.” He said smoothly. She started to shake and gripped Jiyong’s hand that tightened his around hers.

                “No respect sir, but Eunhae is staying here.” Jiyong said with narrowed eyes and stood in front of her. Her father just glared at the two. Her mother looked at her daughter in disdain and disappointment.

                “Eunhae, what we are capable of. I can make you and you know it.” He said cryptically. Jiyong was confused but decided to ask later. Eunhae widened her eyes and started to tremble even more.

                “You wouldn’t….you wouldn’t use….” She didn’t finish the sentence.

                “Dear, I will if I have to. You cannot see this man. He has impregnated you and is now trying to keep you. I don’t know why I even allowed you to come to Seoul. I knew I was right but no, I had to be nice. And now you will pay for it, Eunhae. You are going to be coming home.” And with that they left.

                Eunhae collapsed on the floor with her eyes in shock and sorrow. Jiyong kneeled down and gripped her hand.

                “Jagiya, are you okay?” He asked but she didn’t respond. He lifted her and set her on the bed and she lay down right after he let her go. She curled into a ball and started to tremble.

                “Jagi, what is going to happen?” He asked quietly while he her face and then she looked at him with teary eyes.

                “Mianhae, Jiyong….” He shook his head and kissed her forehead. She only felt safe within his arms.

                “You have nothing to be sorry for. But tell me what will happen now.” She bit her lip and sighed.

                “My father is very influential and he will stop at nothing to get me home.” Her tears started to fall and he wiped them away.

                “I told you remember. I’ll protect you.” He hugged her until she fell to sleep and he then went home.

                Several hours later

                BANG. Eunhae jolted awake and saw what she knew would happen. Her father’s guards have come for her. She knew she could not fight them this time. She was too delicate. She secretly grabbed her phone before they came. They marched up to her room and burst through the door. They grabbed her by the arms and pulled her outside into the cold. They put her in a cab and two guards sat next to her.

                But she didn’t see that Jiyong was right outside with roses and a teddy bear. And she also didn’t see that he was running after her. She could not see anything past her tears.

                Jiyong then hopped into his car and drove faster than he has ever before. Eunhae. Eunhae. Eunhae. How could I let this happen!? I said I was going to protect you and now look at what has happened. I’m coming for you.

                They arrived at the airport and she walked slowly to the gate with the family’s plane. She was about to board the plane before she paused to inhale Seoul’s air. And then she heard it. An angel sent from above to rescue her from her prison and chains.

                “EUNHAE!” She turned around and saw her Jiyong. He was flustered and sweating from running so fast. And thank goodness that there was no one in that part of the airport since it was for private planes only. She started to run to him but only to be grabbed by several guards that pulled her back to where they were previously.

                “YA! YOU BASTARDS! DON’T YOU DARE PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HER.” He started to run towards her but five guards tackled him.

                “JIYONG!” She screamed in despair. “LET HIM GO. I WILL GO BUT LET HIM GO.” She screamed through her tears.  Jiyong’s eyes widened in shock.

                “DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT, EUNHAE!” He cried out but they were already pulling her into the gate.

                “Hello there….darling.” A voice crept behind her and she froze and turned around.         

                “Richard.” A man of 6 foot and with black hair and green eyes was behind her. He was very handsome but also as cruel as he was good looking. He was also her supposed fiancé.

                “Hello, my love. I cannot believe you cheated on me. None the less with a child, it breaks my heart.” He said with pretended hurt. He started to her cheek and he smirked at Jiyong.

                “YA! DON’T TOUCH HER.” He screamed and finally got away from the guards and ran to her. She broke from Richard’s grasp and ran to him. They interlocked lips and gripped each other like they were drowning and the other was a floater. Then they could feel people pulling them apart. He could taste her tears and she could feel his hurt through his kiss. They got pulled apart and both were screaming. And then Richard just sighed and slapped her across the cheek.

                “Would you just SHUT UP!?” He screamed at her. “You are so annoying.” He punched her in the face and she was knocked out. Jiyong’s eyes widened in shock and anger. Words could not describe the anger he felt towards this man. How dare he even put a fingernail on her!? So he broke free once again and punched Richard. He fell back but got up and that gave the guards enough time to get her onto the plane.

                “NO!” he ran to the plane that was starting up. Eunhae started to wake and saw out the window Jiyong running after the plane. She pressed her palms against the glass and started to sob as she watched him trying to catch up to the plane.. She had never felt this sort of sadness ever. She could barely hear him over the engine and through the glass. But she was able to decipher four words before she was too far to hear anything.

                I will find you.