The Shy Guy

The Shy Guy

"Bahaaha! Look at her face!" The guys behind me say after they pelted me with little paper balls.

I clench my fists together. 

OH, they are so LUCKY we are in the middle of class right now because if we were outside I would give there butts a NICE kicking! BRUCE LEE STYLE!

I grunt and try to focuse on my lesson.

*Thud*
*Thud*
*Thud*

"Aha! Kick it harder!" I hear a girl say.

My eyes open wider and I can feel the fire araise in me.

Keep your cool, Keep your cool....

*THUD*

"THAT'S IT! IF YOU KICK MY CHAIR ONE MORE TIME I WILL REMOVE IT FROM YOUR BODY AND FORCE YOU TO EAT IT WITH A BABY SPOON!" I blurt out.

The class silences and I slap my forhead.

THAT wasn't keeping your cool....

I turn to the teacher. "Ah, Sorry, It's just that they-"

"Save your story for detention." The teacher shakes her head.

"Yes ma'am." I bow, sadly and take my seat.

Aish, how'd this all happen.

*Flashback*

"So, you like Ricky?" My bestfriend giggles.

"Yeah, he's pretty cute." I blush "and plus, he's my labpartner in science and we've been getting pretty close."

"Aww!" She giggles.

"Well, you can't be partners with Ricky anymore!"

A voice coming from us says.

We turn around and see that it's none other than Chun Hei. The mean girl at the school, who has absoulutly hated my guts since kindergarden, because I refused to be her friend since I didn't do everything she wanted me to do because I was NOT going to be her little butlr.

I roll my eyes. "Any why not."

She walks in front of us aragantly. "Because I happen to like him."

"Since when?!" Hana asks by my side staring her up and down.

"Since forever." Chun Hei flipped her hair back and exhaled "So you might as well stop trying."

I raise my eyebrow. "Please..."

"If you won't you'll REGRET IT!"

"And you'll regrett this!" I open my beverage lid and spill my drink all over her shoes.

"AISH!" She squals.

"He! Come on!" I grab Hana's arm and we both run out of the shoping market running and giggling.

When we finally reach our neighnborhood we stop running and giggle.

"Ah! Why'd you have to do that!" She laughs.

"I'm sorry! It's just she really got under my skin!" I shrug.

"We'll I've got assignments to complete, so good- good- AHHH-CHHOO!" She sneezes.

"Ah, Unni? Are you catching a cold?" 

"De-De- AHCCOOO! ...I'll be fine...see you in school!" She says a little under the weather, closeing rhe door to her house behind her.

"Aish, she IS sick..."

*End of FlashBack*

"Why did I have to go and anger her! Now she's spent all her time getting back!"

The bell rings.

"Well, at least I have science next..." I saw to myself as I gather my things heading to the science lab.

At least Ricky will put the smile right back on my face!

When I get into the science lab I completly almost drop my things...

"Ri-Ricky!?! What are you doing with Chun Hei?! I thought you had agreed to do the project with me...?" I try not to sound to heart broken.

"Well, he's NOT get over it." Chun hei smirks in my face.

He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well, I wanted to but I felt kinda bad for Chun hei...."

She made a face.

"Maybe some other time? Forgive me?"

You force a smile. "Yeh...." and walk away wondering around the lab.

"Eun Mi!"

"Yeh!?" You immeaditly stop when you hear the instructers voice.

"Hurry to your lab table."

"...uh...It seems I don't have a partner anymore." I say embarresingly glancing over to Ricky who stood with a guilty face.

"Well, hurry and find one... Jong Up seems avalible."

Jong up? Whose that...

Looking around confused...

"I'm sorry but...who?" Scruncihng up my nose a little.

"Jong up." She points to the very back corner.

"Ah, thank you." You bow respectfully and take your bag to the waaaay back of the class.

"Hello." You greet with a wave.

He smiles smally and  returns your wave, awkwardly staring back into science book.

You set your bag down.

"Do you mind if I'm your partner?"

I hope he hasn't heard the rumor about me... he seems like it.

He looks up at me, and instead of responding like any other normal human being would by a simple "Yes" or "No" he pulls out the chair for me, smileing a little bigger.

You return his smile by bowing and down.

"Alright, Class you are to use the class time to work on ideas for your final project due friday." The instruter says.

Oh, so a whole week with this...Jong Up...guy, should be interesting.

"You may begin." she steps away.

Maybe I should break the ice...

"Hey, My name is Eun Mi," I stick my hand out for him to shake "it's nice to meet you."

He shyly accepts it. "erm, Jong up..."

I smile. "So....do you have any ideas?"

He shakes his head no.

Well....it's gonna be a hard time to break him out of his shell.

"Hmm, what was your favorite assignment so far?" You ask him.

He looks like he's thinking for a while, then shrugs.

"Well, me, personally I like working with acids, maybe I could burn all of Chun Hei's hair out..." 

He covers his mouth chuckiling hystaricly.

Looking at him, makes me start grinning for some reason

I don't know what, but something about his laugh is adorable...

"You have a cute laugh..."

He stops laughing and shifts his interest back to the books.

Aish, I need to learn how to controll myself.

I clear my throat...."So,....you want to work with...acids.?"

After a while he answers. "It is fine by me."

"Great!" I smile.

There would be no way Ricky would work with Acids, he's afraid he'd spill something because he's very clumbsy at times.

Rumbalging through my bag I relise I left my science notebook in my locker.

"I forgot my science notebook! Is there any chance we could use yours today?"

He nods, grabbing into this bagpack setting things ontop of his book from out of his bag trying to reach his notebook.

Something he sets down catches my eyes.

"WOAH!" I say snatching a CD case. My FAVORITE AMERICAN ARTIST "You like Chris Brown!?!"

His face reddens. "Yes," he says taking the CD back from my hands "he's one of my favorite artists..."

"Mine too!" You say still excited.

"Really?" He says. 

You shake your head feverishly. "I can't belive you own that album! I've been wanting to get it for ages!" You exclaim.

He smiles up at you finally taking out his notebook.

"Ah, yes...science." You said trying to refocase on the work.

He chuckles a little again.

You steal another glance at him before opening his notebook.

"Wow! you take good notes." you say reading his notebooks. "you can see the board from all the way back here?" You look back at him.

He puts one finger up, as if telling you to wait for something, then digs his hand in his pocket pulling out something.

He reaveals something in his hand to you.

You burst into laughts as you see the pair of binoculars he has.

"AIGOO!" You say in tears. 

You look up at him and see he's laughing a little as well.

"Shh!" The table next to us says.

"Just ignore them." I say loudly to Jong up,and he smiles a little.

"Why don't you just sit in the front?" I ask him.

He shrugs a little, going back into his little shy shell.

"Well, fine.. keep usuing your binoculars!" I laugh playing with his binoculars.

"I will." He grins, causing me to laugh a little louder.

~~~~~~~~~~

TO: Eun Mi

From: Hana

HOW'S CLASS BEEN!?! O_O
Sorry I Could not attend with you!

----------------

TO: Hana
 

From: Eun Mi

So far...Everything is alright I guess...but people have been messing with me. >_> I wish they hadden. Ricky and Chun Hei are working together in science now.

----------------

TO: Eun Mi

From: Hana

THAT LITTLE PESK! >:(! Eww...who would wanna work with her XP she's an experiment all by herself. Lol, but who are you working with now?! O.o???

----------------

Smiling on my bed I think of jong up for a bit before replying back to Hana's text

TO: Hana

From: Eun Mi

Jong up! He's a really shy guy...but my goal this week is to BREAK HIM out his SHELL!!!!!
----------------

TO: Eun Mi

From: Hana

Really!? I've never heard of him! Is he cute O.O?? Hmm, I'm going to find him on FaceBook....

---------------

TO: Hana

From: Eun Mi

WHAT!? NO! What is WRONG with you!?!?

----------------

To: Eun Mi

From: Hana

Friend request pending...................

-----------------

TO: Hana

From: Eun Mi

HANA! WHAT THE HECK! UNNI NO!

-------------

To: Eun Mi

From: Hana

LOL! HE ACCEPTED! HE MUST BE ONLINE!!! And LOOK:

*_* 

-------------------------

TO: Hana

From: Eun Mi

HANA! ....You're sucha .....>-> anyway...it's my turn to bathe....goodnight!

-------------------------

TO: Euni Mi

From: Hana

You saved that picture didn't you -.- don't act like you don't like him! ^.^ He's a keeper ;) I can tell.... But goodnight, DONGSENG! Xp

-------------------------

"Aish, another day of school." I say rushing to school.

"I'M NOT A FAMILY GUY! I GOTTA LOTA WOMEN! BRAND NEW DANCE! Dats da Petah GRIFFEN!"

I look around the school yard seeing a crowd, followed by some music...that kinda makes me wannna dance.

Shoving my way throu the crowd i see a coulple boys dancing, well performing at that.

They were danceiing acceptianlly at that!

One is very tall and was really into the music, with a cute little baby face and the other.... looks....kinda...familiar....

Suddenly after daning in sync they bump into eachother, the cute one shrugs and pretends to punch the baby faced one.

I giggle to myself.

They hit a final pose and the dance is over.

The crowd around the claps for them as they bow and desinagrates away, to the point were I'm the only one left.

I snuggle my book up to myself and build up the corage to go and talk to them

"Ah, you are very talented dancers." I bow.

The baby face one smiles

AIGOO! Look at his cute little dimples!

"Thank you! My name is JunHong!" He bows extending my his hand.

I shake it. "Eun mi!" 

"Nice to meet you Eun Mi!"

"You too, May I ask why you were just performing?"

"We were practicing our choregroaphy and people started to gather, like you." He smiles

I laugh.

"Hey, have you met my friend. Hey MOONTOS!" He calls to the other one whose turning off the music on a big rock.

He shortly starts making his way to us.

"IBWA! I told you to quit CALLING me that!" 

I giggle a little, covering my mouth.

"Shut up, and come meet my friend...this is my new friend Eun Mi."

The closer the boy got the more I realsied I knew who that was.

My eyes widen. "Jong Up!?"

"E-Eun mi!" He reliesed emberresed and scratched the back of his neck as his cheeks heated up.

"You to know eachother!?" JunHong questioned.

"Yeh, he is my new science partner."

Junhongs face light up. "AH! SO Y- MMMPH!" Jong up muffled his mouth.

Aw...he proabably know about the rumors.

"We'll be going now, Bye Eun Mi! I'll be looking forward to seeing you in science...I mean...bye Eun mi!" he said shooing his friend away.

"WAIT...you forgot your....notebook..." I sigh looking at it.

"Hey, He'll get it back in science." I shrug staring at it.... 

For some reason, theres little hears drawn all over it...but it's more graphicly drawing though....

--------

Hours later I'm still sititng in class, kids bugging the mess out of me...but at least I get to go and see Jong up and bother her about my many questions...

BRING!

"Ah, yes!"

I enter the science lab and ignore Rickiy and the DEVIL making googily eyes as the devil smirks at me.

I roll my eyes and smile as I make my way all the way to the back to sit next to JongUp.

He glance at me and smiles.

"Jong Up?"

"Yeh?" He looks at me.

"You forgot this," I hand him back his journal "it seems you dropped it this morning."

His eyes buldge open. "You didn't open it did you?"

That's the loudest I've ever heard him talk.

"No! I just held onto it though."

"Oh, thank you." He said relieved, accepting the notebook from me.

"So, you like to dance?" I smile already knowing the answer.

"Heh-Heh, yeah.." He kinda blushes again.

"You didn't seem so shy up there, why?" I ask couriously.

He shrugs not looking directly at me.

"Well, I'm going to break you out of your little shy shell of yours before the weeks over! Ok?" 

He laughs a little before agreeing. "Alright."

------------

Lunch time hits and I look around the cafeteria, not wanting to sit in the girls bathroom in a stall again, I desperatly look for someone to sit next to.

"Ah, Jong Up." 

Setting my trey down, I slide next to him.

He glances to the right to look at me and he smiles a little. "Hey, Eun Mi."

"Hey Jongup!" I say cheerfully.

"Mind if I sit here?" I smile.

He smiles. Nodding his head.

I squint at him. "If you don't say anything, I'll just be on my way." I say slowly getting up.

Please say something...please say something...pleeeeassseee say something....Dang it.
Why'd I do that to myself!?!

"Hey...." Suddenly I feel something warm on my hand.

My heart starts to beat faster as I turn around to see that it  is his hand ontop of mine. My eyes go up to his face as I see his sincere smile

"Please, Sit down and join me?"

A grin forms on your face.

"Well, when you put it like that...." I laugh a little.

He smiles. "Good... I'd be lonely." He confesses.

You grin.

"Yeah, me too my friend Hana isn't here, she's sick." 

"Hana...Ah, she...friended me on facebook."

I slap my forehead and jongup looks at me funny. "are you...ok?"

"Yeah....Hana's ....a dummy." I shake my head stabbing my salad.

"Heh, she's pretty funny though."

"That's what YOU think." I said before putting a bite of salad into my mouth.

What did hana do that made her seem funny...maybe he had her in class...OR MAYBE she talked to him on facebook! PROBABLY COMMENTED HIS AB PICTURE....Hmm..... 

I quickly dart my eyes at his shirt while nonchaluntly eating my salade.

Just to think he's covering up ABS under that shirt...I wanna peek- WHAT AM I THINKING!

"GAH!" I suddenly say.

He seems startled by my sudden outbreak.

"Sorry!" I say. "Sometimes I talk to myself on accident, you must think I'm crazy."

"No, I don't think you're crazy, Sometimes Junhong sleep talks!"

I cover my mouth lauhing.

"HEY! Don't reveal all my secrets hyung!" Junhong appears with his trey.

This time Jongup joins in my laughing. 

"I'll reveal some of your secrets hyung!!!" 

Jongup suddenly stops laughing. "HEY!" He shouts, which causes me to laugh harder at his sudden change in mood.

"Wait!" I start to think. "Jongup! I thought you said you'd be lonely if I hadn't sat next to you?"

"HE SAID THAT!" JunHong started to act hurt as I laughed even harder.

These guys are funnier then I expected.

"Well, I guess I'll just be going. I know whn I'm not needed."

"Aww, don't go...."

"NOPE!" He picks up his trey.

I knudge Jongup to do something.

"Oh yeah. Wait....stop....no." He says in a monotone voice.

I laugh even harder. "That's not how you keep friends, Jongup!" I poke his face with my finger, causing him to smile.

"Alright, JunHong....Please sit." He gets serious.

He squints at us. "Only for one condition."

"What?" I ask.

"You have something I want." 

I lean back seriously.

Huh....? Something he wants?

"...money?"

"No?"

".....homework?"

"No..."

"......." I think. "A pencile?"

"Nope..."

"A NAPKIN."

"No."

"A Hug?"

"Nope."

Ouch, denied my hug offer.

Suddenly Jong up leans into makeing my feel uncomfertable.

"Come here." He says, wiggling his finger.

I turn to face him, and his face gets closer and closer to mine.

WHAT is happening here!?! Why am I feeling all tingly.

His lips go near my ear.

"Cherry tomatoe." He whispers sending chills directly down my spine.

"Wh-what?" I ask quitely, trying to get my cheeks from heating up.

"He want's your tomatoes." He whispers again, then leans back.

"OH, would you like tomatoes?" I wriggle my eyebrows and Jongup laughs.

Junhong claps jumping up and down.

I take one in my hand and lift it up as I'm about to throw it.

"1...2...3!" I toss it and it goes up and..........DIRECTLY INTO ZELOS MOUTH!

"GOAL!" We all say, and I stare in suprise witnessing Jongups sudden outburt.

"Jongup!? Maybe I got you out of your shell already!"

He smiles and shylily studies his food.

I smile Warmly. "Aigoo, you're such a cute one." I can't resist pinching his cheek.

He grabs my hand and makes me stop, and I chuckle.

"Stop." He says finally looking me in the eye, with a grin on his face.

------------------------------------------------------

Waking up, finally realising that this is the last day of JongUp being my lab partner I frown...

We've gotten a little closer! He's so cute...I mean...ok, I mean cute....

I can't help the fact that I've landed a little crush on him since we've been working on our project... he's nice.

I'm kinda glade I didn't work with Ricky.

Grabbing my bagpack, I head out the door. 

"Heh." I laugh to myself  while walking to school, thinking about my and Hana's previous conversastion about Jongup, how he smiles almost all the time and makes cute little awkward moments which always turns into hyserical laughter between the two of us.

"Ah, so funny- OOF!"

"Sorry!" I bow, realising I've reached the school yard.

"EH! Watch were your going ...!" Someone glared at me.

I really don't understand how anyone could think I was a ...when I haven't even had my first kiss yet.

I shrugged it off and kept walking.

"Aish! People drive me CRAZY!" I pratically yell you myself.

"Having a bad day?"

"Look, if you have something negative to say- OH! It's You!" I suddenly smile, and my heart races.

He raises his eyebrows. "You were saying?" He crosesses his arms.

"Ah, it's nothing really."

2 days ago, I found out he knows nothing of the rumors that's been said about me.

"Ohhkay...." He said unsurely. 

"Now, come on, let's just get going, I place my arm on his shoulder. "Oh!" My eyes bulge out feeling how hard his shoulder his.

"Ah? My muscles are good right?" He suddenly flexes. "Like...CHEtoos."

I glance around trying my best not to blush. "Since when did you get so Cocky, Shy Guy."

He just chuckles at me, as we continue walking into the classroom.

---------

Science arrives, and I'm not even in a good mood. I try to plater a fake smile on my face just for Jongup, but I just can't.... People are just taking this too far.
Throwing penciles to pulling my seat from under me. Filling my locker with various things...name calling... it's all just too much.

"Hey!" Jongup says brighting a smile once he see's me.

"Hi." I force a small smile then sit down next to him.

"Since it's our last day working at a lab, I got you somthing..."

Oh great, now I have to act estatic at whatever he bought me...

"Here." He gives me a smale wrapped item.

I smile at him before taking the wrapping off.

It's a new Chris Brown album. I smile at him. He's too much really.

"Thank you, Jongup that was really sweet of you." I bow.

He smiles back "You're welcome"

13 minutes into class Jongup notices that there is something extremly wrong with me.

"Eun Mi...." Jongup says. "If there is something troubling you, could you please tell me, I do not like seeing you this way?"

Before I could say anything someone in the tablein front of us says "Her problem is that she's a ."and snickers.

Jongups eyebrows furrow.

"What?"

"She said she was a DIRTY !" The boy next to her speaks up causing her to laugh louder.

Great, now he knows my rumor...

I slide down in my chair, tears whelling in my eyes... No,  Don't cry. Don't Cry. Don't  CRY!

Suddenly, there's a hand on my chin, and Jongup makes me face him, I don't look him in the eye.

He wipes my tears away with his thumb, and lifts my chin up.

"Look at me." he says comanding.

My eyes snap to him, not used to hearing him use that kinda of voice.

"That's not true is it?" He says looking me in the eyes.

I shake my head no, awkwardly since his hand is still on my chin.

"Yeah she's a !"

Jongup snaps his head back to that boy.

"Don't say that again." He states.

"What, that she's a ? She is a little dirty , what are you gonna do about it-"

In one swift momment, he managed to push his desk out the way and grab the guys collar and lift him up out of his seat.

Now everyone has all eyes one him, even the instructer is shocked!

"Listen up, and Listen well. You are to NEVER to call Eun Mi such a name again, or I will not hold back on you." He drops him on the floor, without looking at me he then stands on the table. "NO-ONE. Is to Eun Mi a either. I don't want to catch a single one of you saying those words. Everyone is to leave her alone or I wil know. And I will find you."

I did not know Jongup had this side to him! This caught me completly by shock.

"Oh please,...what are you going to do." Chun Hei laughs.

He then stares at her seriously then whispers. "I will sneak into your window when you are asleep....and shave you bald."

I cover my mouth, trying to stay serious.

And with that he jumps of the table and sits down.

"Jongup, you know I will have to give you a detention right."

Suddenly, shy jongup is back.

"Ah, Yeh, I'm sorry." He bows smiling to the instructor.

"Alright! carry on!" She says.

I look at Jongup as he begins reading his notes outloud acting like nothing just happend.

He suddenly looks up at me. "Heh, what?" He smiles.

"I didn't know you had that in you."

"Heh, oh that..." He scratches the back of his neck. "Well...heh-"

Without saying anything I lean in and give him a great big hug, squessing him tight. "Thank you."

I feel a hand on my back and hear a warm "You're welcome."

---------------

"THIS JONGUP!?!" JunHong points.

"YES!" I nod. "I was suprised too! He picked up the guy like a super hero."

"Heh, it was nothing.." Jongup says before eating a biteful of food.

"I'm greatful you did it though, I was tired of being called a , I haven't even had my first kiss yet." I end up muttering out.

"Really?" Joongup snaps.

"Huh?" I ask looking at him embarresingly, cheeks heating up.

He's sititng really...close to me today....

"Ah, am I interrupting someting?" A female voice says.

"Hmm, ah...HANA!" I get up and hug her. "Your not sick anymore?"

"Nope I'm all good, ah, Hello Jongup." She shakes her hand then sits next to JunHong.

"Hello, I'm Hana, nice to meet you." She says to JunHong.

"I'm JunHong." He smiles at her. "Jongup's friend."

"I'm Eun Mi's UNNIE!" She brags

"By a MONTH!" I grunt stabing my food.

"Hey, it still counts right!?" She smiles at Junhong.

"Oh, so your my Noona too." He smiles.

"Yup!"

"That's Coo-OH! CHERRY TOMATOES!" He says about to snatch one out of Hana's plate.

"NO!" She smacks his hand on contact.

Me and Jongup burst into laughter.

"AH!  Noona! That hurt!"

"These are MY tomatoes."

He makes a pouty face. "Owe noona, you hurt my hand." He begins to cry.

The look on Hana's face says she's trying to ignore his cuteness but is almost about to cave in.

"Noonaaa!"  he taps her shoulder. "Nooonaa! Can I have tomatoe?" 

"Aigooo!" She finally caves in. "Your aegyo is so cute." She pinches his cheek causeing him to blush.

"Here!" She picks up a tomatoe.

"No, Noona, I want you to feed me!"

She rolls her eyes and laughs. "Ah such a cute kid, open wide."

He did as instructed but placed a kiss on her finger.

"Ah! Strange kid!" She wipes off her finger disguisted as we all laugh.

"NOona? Feed me again?"

"No!" She gets up walking away.

"Ah! Noona! Come back, please?!" He follows after her.

Which leaves me, and jongup.

"Ok, Junhong totally likes yourfriend."

"And Hana totally is crushing on him back." I smile at him

"Ooeh." He maks a cute face.

I laugh at him.

"What?" He smiles.

I smile "You make the cutest faces."

His face heats up.

"But you're always cute..." He looks away.

My heart fluttiers.

"Jongup-"

"HEY!"

Our attention both snaps up.

UGH! Its Chun Hei.

"What do you want."

"I just wanted to apologize to Jongup." she reaches across the table and grabs his hand, and releases fire in my stomace.

"Jongup, I shouldn't of said that to you, and you are a really sweet person, and...actually kinda cute...I was wondering if you want to do anything his saturday."

"HE'S BUSY!" I stand up.

"LET HIM SPEAK FOR HIMSELF!" She snaps back.

"I OUTTA-"

Jongup stops me with his arm, "She's right." he looks me in the eyes.

UGH! i hate her so much, shes just gonna trick himm...

I sit back down with my arms crossed.

"...Sorry, Chun ki-"

"Chun HEI!" She corrects.

"Whatever," he dismises her correction un-caring. "But, I am not interested." He removes her hand from his.

"Wh-what. Why??" She panics.

My ears perks up.

"Because he doesn't like you!" I smile.

"So, what? He likes you!?!"

I glance to Jongup whose eyes bluge out.

"EUN MI! GET THIS GUY AWAY FROM ME!" Hana comes back to the table.

"Noona! One kiss!? One at least!?!"

"Eww, what is she doing here?" Hana realises Chun Heis exictence.

"She was just leaving." Jongup speals coldy.

Chun Hei gasps and grabs her stuffs and leaves in a huff.

"Anyway," Chunhong says breaking the silence "You gave me a boo-boo when you hit me Noona! Kiss it!" 

"Are you forgeting I JUST MET YOU!" Hana yells.

"ah, but it feels like forever Noona." He smiles sincerly.

"Ohhh...." I smile looking at her blush.

"Shut up!" she snaps at me.

------

"Hey there!" 

"Ah!"  I startle slaming closed my locker door.

Jongup laughs.

"AIsh! You scared me."

"Sorry!" He says cutely. 

"What is it that you wanted that was worth giving me an heart attack?" 

He suddenly gets quite.

"I wanted to know...If I.....could, um...walk with you to...where you live?"

My cheeks heat up. "Walk me home?"

He scratches the back of his neck.

"Erm, yeah..."

"I would love you too, but I usually walk with Hana."

"I actually think...Junhong bugged her and she sais something about "LEAVE ME ALONE! What? Are you going to stalk me home!?!" and he just followed her off school grounds....so..."

"That girl really..." I shake my head.

"Heh, so shall we?" He offers his arm.

I smile embarressingly and accept it.

-----------

"Hey...?" I say looking at him....

"Hmm?" He smiles his cute happy smile at me. 

"What are you listening to?"

Without saying anything he puts an headphone in my ear.

I laugh accepting the earphone that just fell out, listening to the melody that entered my ear...

Always you should know you're my honey
Always you are on my mind
Always you can call on me any 'o day or night... oh yeah
No way I be shady or frontin'
No way that aint even my style
What I'm sayin is always and forever be you and I...I...I...

I

I glance at Jongup, as my cheeks heat up...
walking home...with just listening to a romantic type song.... ahh.

For the first time in my life
Feelin' all the love deep within
(Aint never felt so amazin - hits me in so many ways 'n)
For sure I, would never get by, I need you by my side thick 'n thin... yeah
(You lovin' me is like heaven - don't wanna let you go never)
You always had a glow, on your face so, you had to be mine... yeah yeah yeah
Everyplace we would go, holding hands yo, I knew you were mine...
That's why you gotta know always girl yeah...

"Why are you listening to this now...." I ask trying to get it to be less silent...

He shrugs...

Suddenly I start humming the song...

"You can sing?" He said.

"..I mean not that serious...."

"I want you to sing something."

"What, I can't just-"

He suddenly changes the song and looks at me and mouths "Baby boo, you know I'm always thinking about you..."

My cheeks heat furiously.

The female part starts to sing.

"Aw! Your really not gonna sing?!?"  He laughs.

"Nope!" you take the headphone out your ear.

Esspecsially that song...

"Oh well..."By the end of next week I'll break you out of your shy shell"." He mocks me.

"UH!" I gasp shoving him as he laughs.

"What?! That's how you sound."

"Nu-uh!" I hit his arm.

"Owe..." I look at my hand.

He laughs. "I've already warned you about my toned arms." He flexes.

"Whatever." You blush still studying your hurt hand.

"Aw, I'm sorry." He grabs your hand and kisses it.

All the butterflyies and the world has been released in my body, and right now they are making a campfire in my cheeks.

I glance over to the left. "Your muscles aren't even that cool." I mutter

He laughs. "What!?"

You laugh at his expression.

"I said be quite...moontos!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"What? Moontos?"

"Don't!"

"Moon. Tos!"

"aAH! THAT'S IT."

"EEP!" I runn away from Jongup, but it doesn't matter, he catches me and spins me around in circles.

"Ahh! stop!" I laugh hitting his arm.

"Heh. Fine." He sets me down and we keep walking.

After we both settled down, there was a silence.

"I was um...wondering." He breaks it. "Maybe...you Hana, me and Junchong could hang out this weekend."

"I WOULD LOVE TO- I mean, sure..." I tried to play it off.

"Great." He cheeses "Umm...maybe we should... exchange numbers?"

I grab out my phone and hand it to him and he gives me mine.

My eyes buldge out..."Ah, what is this?!"

He suddnely turns red and scratches the back of his neck "ah, i drew....a picture of you in my journal.... I thought you were ...pretty so I drew you." He says awkwardly trying to fiddle on my phone to hide his embarressment.

I smile at him. "I love it. You are really good at it."

"Thank you."

"I put in my contact- what's with you." I look up noticing he's been smirking at me this whole time.

"What?" I ask.

He shows me a picture thats saved on my phone of...what is that.

MY EYE BULDGE out.

"So you DO like my muscles, huh?"

"Shut-up!" You try to hide your cheeks.

"Aw, Eun Mi, so cute."

"SHUT-UP!" I say faster.

He just laughs a little harder.

"Quit laughing at me! It's hana's fault?!"

"Oh, so you and Hana talk about me?"

Ah, I hate this...he knows what he's doing...two can play that game.

"Does it matter?" I look him directly in the eye.

"....Yes." He nods.

Ok, that didn't work.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna know if it was good or bad and what about..."

"Hmm, do you talk to Junhong about me?" 

His cheeks heats up and he glances away.

"Be quite."

I start laughing. "Victory!" I raise both of my hands.

He rolls his eyes.

"Welp, we're here." I say arriving at my house.

"Oh.." he says a little sad.

I feel sad honestly too...

"See you this weekend?" I ask.

Suddenly his face perks up. "Yeah, that will be great."

"Yeah. Can't wait." I admit.

He suddenlt glances around awkwardly, blushing.

"Well, I guess I'll-" I get cut off when I feel something soft on my lips breifly.

Butterflies are backm controlling my body and I smile.

His face is tottally red.

"I-um....a....bye." He says akwardly before leaving.

I watch him leave while touching my lips.

----------

"Yes, he kissed me Hana, wait...I have a text."

TO: Eun Mi

From: Moontos<3

I know we just talked...but i can't stay away from you for long....

----------------------

To: Moontos<3

From: Eun Mi

I thought you said you didn't want me to call you Moontos ;)) 

------------------------

 

"Heh, it was him."

"Really? How cute but look what Ricky posted on your wall!" 

I quickly open my labtop and logon to facebook.

"Eun Mi, I am very sorry for ditching our friendship and I am sorry I didn't stick up for you like others...did, could you find in your heart to forgive me? Maybe we could hang out sometime? Maybe this weekend?"

"Wow..." I say on the phone.

"I'm sorry, but i'm very busy with Jongup this weekend, along with some friends, I forgive you, but I still don't like what you did."

"Alright," he cmmented "But, we can be lab partners again, right?"

"Actually," I quickly replied "I want to stay labpartners with Jongup, not because I feel sorry for him, but because I REALLY want to. A lot.... goodnoight ricky."

"YOU TOLD HIM!" Hana laughs on the other side of the phone

"Heh, text you later hana!"

"Alright! BYE!"

I hang up and lay on my bed.

Suddenly, my phone vibrates.

To: Eun Mi

From: Moontos<3

You really wanna be my labpartner...When I really wanna be your boyfriend....

--------------------

To: Moontos<3

From: Eun Mi

...then....ask me ;)

 

*Author note* 

Thanks for reading my secound Oneshot, Um I hope you liked it i worked on it for about 3 and a half hours, and i didn't really spell check it so sorry and please COMMENT! Thank you!