1 Emblem

Shira Clan Powers

 

1 Emblem:

                Darkness: Allows the Kynarai to increase the amount of shadows in an area, regardless of sunlight and exposure to the point of total darkness. This ability also affects the mind because of its connections to the nether realms causing fear and panic to those within. At lower levels, Kynarai can only either effect a small area around them or very lightly for a larger area and neither for very long. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the larger the area they can affect, the quicker and more dramatically they can push out the light as well as the ability to project this effect to another area. NOTE: The Kynarai must be able to see the affected area.

                Shadow Lash: Allows Kynarai to sprout shadowy vines from the earth to wrap, hold and squeeze their target. At lower levels, Kynarai can only sprout a few vines with minimal reach and strength.  The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has,  the more vines they can summon, the larger they are and the stronger they are. NOTE: Unlike it's earthen counterpart the damage they do is from caused by shadows and not from brute strength. They do less damage than their fiery counterpart but are harder to break although not as tough as the earthen vine.

                Shadowform: Allows the Kynarai to turn their body into living shadow to protect them from incoming attacks.  At lower levels, a Kynarai cannot hold the form very long and it cannot endure much damage. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the longer they can hold form and the tougher it is. NOTE: This form is weak to air and plant attacks(not earth).