0 Emblems

Shira Clan Powers

 

0 Emblems:

                Summon Shadow: Allows the Kynarai to pull shadows from the nearby area around them, including the from within the caster should no shade  be available,  and consolidate it. At lower levels Kynarai, are only able to do small amounts at a time at relatively short distances. The more practice a Kynarai has, the more they can bring together at once and at much greater distances. Particularly effective at night and in dimly lit places.

                Shadowbolt: Allows the Kynarai to form spheres of shadow and send them at their target. At lower levels the shadow a Kynarai can use to be turned into the spheres must be very close at hand and cannot travel very far or at great force. The more practice a Kynarai has, the larger the spheres, the more of them that can be controlled at once, the distance at which they can both be formed and then thrown increases.

                Shadow Healing: Allows Kynarai to mend wounds, cure diseases, and obliterate poisons in themselves and others. At lower levels Kynarai are only able to heal smaller injuries and it is quite physically taxing so it is not recommended for beginners to heal themselves. Shadow is particularly gifted in the obliteration of poisons  while not being as good with the mending of bones ,flesh and curing diseases.  The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the more they are able to heal and the less of a toll it has on them.