Myungsoo

Goodbye, Ok

 

W A R N I N G:

Hello people. Myungsoo's P.O.V have nothing to with the story about Jiyeon's P.O.V.

But if you can find some linkage to both of them, which i find it possible, it would be awesome. And once again, 

This fic turned out to be much more crappy than i imagined it to be. Read it at your own risk of being deeply disappointed.

 


 

I was walking down the street that we always visit until I saw you with another guy. At first, I paid no attention to it, thinking that you two were just friends. But yet, the trust broke instantly when I saw you kissing him on the lips.

 

The moment the other guy walked away, I went over to you immediately and called your name. ”Jiyeon…Whose that guy that you just kissed?” The moment you heard that sentence, your lips began to tremble and there, I predicted separation. A separation that I initiated first.

 

I turned my back against you and started to walk over without hearing responding to your calls. “Myungsoo!”  I walked away as the rain keeps on falling without an end, and my tears followed along and fell without any means of stopping.

 

My heart is staggering right now shakily, the raindrops hitting against me as I remembered all the happy days we spent together. And because of this, my tears continued to follow along and fall, not stopping at all.

 

I told everyone that I will be okay, I will be fine. I won’t know what goodbye is.              

 

But it’s all just a lie.

 

Just like this, I bid goodbye to you and you never returned or bothered contacting me again. Yes, goodbye. And just because of this goodbye, you turned your back against and cut off all connections with me. Do you know how much it hurts, to think of you everywhere I went? Be it the school, the nearby park or even the ice cream shop down the road, it’s all about you only.

 

It just hurts me so much. Its ok Jiyeon, I will make sure I will repay you for everything. I will make sure you are broken both inside and out. So please just leave my mind already. If I meet you again, I won’t say that I will be good; I’m out to make you feel guilty for all your life.

 

Every time my mind replays back to the scene when I saw you kissing with the guy, I knew your heart has already changed and it doesn’t belong to me no more. Because of this awful memory, I started crying again, and I kept on whispering to myself pleading that you wouldn’t leave me. But yet, it’s all too late right now.

I blamed you for standing out from the crowd, I blame your for stealing my heart and I blame you for stabbing my heart with those memories. If only I didn’t know you from the start, this kind of separation wouldn’t come.

 

I opened the messages that we sent to each other in the past and laughed to myself ironically. All these messages, was it all a lie and nothing else? I guess I had better erase all your texts right now. I don’t need any more of those memories that had you in it. I need to forget all of them right now.
 

I shut myself down and made sure that the trembling heart that I once had and the trembling sadness that I once felt would bid me goodbye forever. I thought by doing this, I will be okay, I will be fine, and I won’t know what goodbye is anymore.

 

But yet once again, it’s nothing more than a lie.

 

The goodbye that made you turn and go made me so hurt that I vowed to repay you for everything was nothing all but just a lie. I could never hurt you. Never.


All those memories that you gave me turned into tears that wouldn’t stop flowing along with the rain. All those memories that we once had together turned into mental scars that could never heal.

 

I know that I said that I don’t love like that, and I requested for you not to look for me, not to call me, and don’t even search for me again, and I even made you leave. But right this instance, I regret all those words so much that eventually, I cry, tears coming again.

 

And my heart also cries along. It just keeps crying and not stopping.

 

But none of this would help isn’t it? No matter what I say now wouldn’t change the fact that you don’t belong to me anymore.

 

Never mind Jiyeon, Myungsoo says goodbye, it’s ok even though he deeply regrets it.