Jiyeon

Goodbye, Ok

W A R N I N G:

This fic turned out to be much more crappy than i imagined it to be. Read it at your own risk of being deeply disappointed.

This is a Jiyeon's P.O.V oneshot fic.

And i will do a Myungsoo's P.O.V as requested but it will have nothing to with the story about Jiyeon's P.O.V.


 

I remembered that day, that faithful day, when everything started to go wrong. You got me to meet up and yes I did. As usual, I greeted you with my cheerful smile and my cheerful attitude but yet, the only thing I could see on your face was a sad look. And from that moment on, I knew something was wrong.

 

I could see your lips trembling as you tried to speak. And because of this, I sensed separation. I prayed hard, hoping that my hunch was wrong, and it was just a stupid assumption. But yet, it was all wrong. You left me there alone, with me standing in the rain, which falls without an end, and all I could do, was let my tears follow along and fall, pretending that it was rain.

 

Shaking due to the cold, teardrops flowing due to the pain. The only feeling I could feel now, was the raindrops hitting against me. I tried to tell myself that I would be okay, and that I would be fine without you. I reminded myself I didn’t know what goodbye was and that there was no need to have my heart broken because of a goodbye.

 

Just like this, goodbye came, and there was nothing else left but goodbye. But yet, I still couldn’t believe the fact that a goodbye would make you turn away and just go, leaving me alone. Don’t worry Myungsoo, it hurts so much that I will repay your for everything. For all the pain that you have inflicted on me. So please, just leave me alone, mentally and physically.

 

A few months later, both of us met at the school’s graduation ceremony. You still looked as charming as ever, with that smile of yours, that was plastered on your face every second from the moment my eyes landed on you. You walked over to me with that smile of yours and greeted me. “Hey Jiyeon, how are you these days?”

 

I wondered how you could keep yourself so cool after all that has happened between us. All those memories, all those happiness, and even that heart breaking moment, does it not matter to you at all?

 

“Still the same, I guess.” I won’t say that I will be good. I turned to your left, and saw another girl wrapping her arms around your hands. This was it; your heart has already changed. The fact that Kim Myungsoo will always belong to Park Jiyeon doesn’t exist anymore. I excused myself, running to one corner and started pouring all my feelings out. Yes, I am crying out right now. All I could think of and all that I wanted to say was just these two words.

 

Don’t go.

 

But yet, I couldn’t muster up the courage to tell you my feelings. The sight of you with her sin my mind hurts my heart. I am a fool aren’t I? Crying over somebody that has clearly abandoned me and went with someone else.

 

I took out my phone and looked at the photo of us as our wallpaper. I kept on telling myself, if only I didn’t know you from the start, this kind of separation wouldn’t even come. I guess I had better erase your texts right now; I need to forget all the memories about you.

 

This is it.

 

Goodbye my trembling heart, goodbye my trembling sadness, goodbye Kim Myungsoo. I’m sure I will be okay, I will be fine and that I won’t ever know what goodbye is anymore. Goodbye will never mean anything to me.

 

Memories that are only tears, memories that are only scars, memories that don’t even mean anything to you, I will never remember that anymore. Park Jiyeon don’t like love like that. A love that only inflict was pain to her and love that only makes her depressed, she would rather throw it away.

 

I kept my last message to Myungsoo simple.

 

Don’t ever look for me again, you will never find me. Don’t ever call me again; I will never answer your calls anymore. Let’s just act like strangers from today onwards.

 

I promised myself never to cry because of you anymore, since you were the first one to say goodbye. But yet, the moment I saw your couple photos on twitter, I couldn’t help but think that I actually meant nothing to you anymore. Eventually, again, I started to cry, tears flowing on its own accord. My heart started crying too, it just keeps on crying, shedding tears because of the heartbroken memories.

 

And here I was, in the rain again, with my tears flowing, back to square one. But I promised myself, this will be the last time. The next time I see you, it will definitely be goodbye, it’s ok.