R7- The Sacred Handshake [It's a Deal]

Revenge to my Best friend's Boyfriend

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong’s POV
 
 
 
“Mr. Kwon we’re here.” I heard the driver stated.  What? Why am I here at Bom’s house? What if that scrawny geek already told her what happened at the club, my lifeless body might just be spotted hanging on the tip of Namsan Tower.
 
 
 
 
 
“Can you manage to go inside sir?” The driver asked me.
 
 
 
 
 
“Yes, I think I… can…manage.” I coolly replied. Oh great, pretend that you’re not drunk and the world is perfectly fine, see? It’s not twirling. Gwack! 
 
 
 
 
 
I released a replenishing vomit while stepping out of the car, Damn this visions why you so blurry? Good thing the driver assisted me the way to Bom’s house and I used the key she left under a pot of plants.
 
 
 
 
 
I opened the door and silence welcomed me.
 
 
 
 
 
Looks like I’m still safe.’ 
 
 
 
 
 
My wobbled knees and weakened feet trailed my way to Bom’s room; I slowly opened the door and deemed if she was with her nerd-freak best friend. Then I saw the side of the bed where I left Bom sleeping, she was still there alone.
 
 
 
 
 
That fatless friend of hers must have been assassinated on her way here.
 
 
 
 
But why did she choose to zip ?
 
 
 
 
Jiyong, mind you’re drunk self.’ My subconscious suggested.
 
 
 
 
So I took off my shirt and crawled on the bed, I glance at Bom who was just lightened by the dim light of the lamp, She was lying on her left side so her back was facing me, I intended to kiss her chubby cheeks so I hovered above her and leaned down; I was still feeling dizzy that my body collapsed on top of her, my face dived on her shoulder.
 
 
 
 
Her scent, it was so sweet as it fondled my nose then I found myself kissing her shoulder, nibbling her soft skin and leaving marks on it.
 
 
 
 
I felt her body stiffened; maybe I awakened her from my kisses.  I started trailing my kisses to the crook of her neck, my dizziness started to fade and my warmth is not normal anymore. This is something I never felt before, maybe because I’m not really romantic when it comes to Bom compared to my sweet treats at the club especially Suzy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Maybe now I’m learning to love her…my noona…Bom.
 
 
 
 
 
“K-Kwonzilla!” my blissful mind snapped after hearing a freakishly scream.
 
 
 
 
 
 
‘That voice was not Bom’s voice.’ Uh-oh
 
 
 
 
 
I drifted up to meet the greatest mistake of my drunken life, BAM! I saw Dara’s mortified face. ! Wrong person! Cursed you Drunken Jiyong!
 
 
 
===
 
 
 
 
To protect her purity from the twisted dragon in front of her, Dara pushed him and let him experience her lethal weapon, ‘The Slap Attack’. Jiyong catapulted a meter away from the bed; Dara was shocked to what she just did, Jiyong’s lifeless body was now lying on the floor. She tried to snap some senses from him but it looks like he was knocked-out because of too much drunkenness and not to mention the ‘Slap Attack.’
 
 
 
 
It looks deep seeing the slapped part turned red; you can also traced Dara’s fingers from his right cheek.
 
 
 
 
She held Jiyong’s arms and wrapped it around her neck, then she draped her other arm on Jiyong’s waist for support. Even though her world was revolving twice its normal rotation, she still manages to lay him gently on the bed and grabbed a piece of cloth form the closet.
 
 
 
 
Dara came back to the bedroom with a soaked cloth and a basin.
 
 
 
 
===
 
 
 
Sandara’s POV
 
 
 
 
GAAAHH! Stupid Kwonzilla! I thought he was with his b!tchy b!itch girl, Ha-ha maybe he was too scared of my Bommie that’s why he planned to sleep here and calmed my BOMINATOR.
 
 
 
 
HE.KISSED.MY.SHOULDER ! Did he think that I was Bommie? But what the H! I’m too thin to be conceived as my Bommie, maybe because he’s drop dead drunk than me.
 
 
 
 
I was able to study his features as I damped the cloth on his *gulp* perfect face. Damn, I never realized that Kwonzilla looks cool and hip. His topless upper body and denim pants, GAAHH! STOP! STOP! STOP!
 
 
 
 
 
‘DARA STOP, YOU’RE DRUNK!’
 
 
 
 
 
Bommie! Come home, and fixed your drunken hot boyfriend! Wait…NO , He’s not hot He’s a living TEMPTATION!
 
 
 
 
 
I tried to calm my crazy self, and then I stared at him for a while and lowered my head near his left ear and whispered.
 
 
 
 
 
“ You know what? If you’ve not been a bad boy. I would really like you as my Bommie’s Boyfriend. In fact, I would even be the one to volunteer to be her bro’s maid I mean bride’s maid.” I mattered, then my subconscious manipulated my hands to caressed his head and play his hair.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I continued to gently pat the cloth on his face; I squeezed the cloth and was about to put it on his face again when his hand abruptly gripped my wrist.
 
 
 
 
“Yah! Let go or I’ll…I’ll used my Slap Attack!” I threatened but he doesn’t seem to care, He was just staring at me with his deadpan eyes.
 
 
 
 
“Don’t do this.” He nonchalantly uttered, I pulled my wrist from his gripped. I was about to stand up and return the basin to the kitchen when he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and rolled me to the other side of the bed.
 
 
 
 
We are now both lying on the bed and my corrupted mind are tossing not-so-good scenes with Kwonzilla. OH GLOB! OH GLOB! OH GLOB!
 
 
 
 
“Fck! Get off, I’m not Bommie dude!” I squirmed from his tight embraced; I cocked my eyebrows when I heard a hissing noise.
 
 
 
 
‘What the H! Is he snoring?’ One moment he was jerking then the next thing he’s sleeping? I rolled my eyes at him and peeled his arms away from my waist. I moaned in pain when he tightened his grasped on me and pulled me closer to his *cough* *cough* upper body.
 
 
 
 
“Don’t leave me, Please.” I heard his appealing voice; His hot breath gives shivers to my entire frame, then I saw something shined from his sealed eyes. 
 
 
 
 
‘Is he crying?’
 
 
 
 
‘K-Kwonzilla is crying? Is it because of my Slap Attack?’
 
 
 
 
‘Woah this was a big achievement, He was crying! Booyah!’
 
 
 
 
I was in the moment of my victory when I slowly furrowed my eyebrows and cast my eyes at him, to my nosiness, I find myself touching his cheeks, wiping his tears. I don’t know what I was doing but my subconscious keeps on telling me to hug him, Comfort him.
 
 
 
 
I traced the marks of my Slap Attack.
 
 
 
 
There goes guiltiness… paying a visit into my evil personality, swallowing me whole. My body can’t resist it, seeing someone crying constricted my heart and it’s quite odd. The man that I should drag to Hell just to teach him how to Love my Best friend is now unconsciously crying in front of me.
 
 
 
 
Kwonzilla should be banned from drinking too much alcohol, or he will cry his self to sleep.
 
 
 
 
===
 
 
 
 
What a Winnie.’ Dara smirked at the child-like dude crying in front of her. Her eyes landed on his shut eyes flooding with tears. 
 
 
 
 
Her arms automatically locked Jiyong on a hug. Dara pulled him closer, resting his head on her chest and letting him drown from her sweet, relaxing scent. She the back of Jiyong’s head and started to hum a sweet tune.
 
 
 
 
“I’m here, you’re not alone.” Dara softly whispered, while Jiyong was not aware that all of his worries and burden was little by little mended by Dara’s serene humming.
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*poke* *poke*
 
 
 
 
 
 
‘What the H… Someone’s poking me again.’
 
 
 
 
 
 
*poke* poke*
 
 
 
 
 
‘Argh!’ Dara instantly opened her eyes to injure whoever is poking her. Why do humans are very fond of poking a person innocently sleeping too ragingly to wake them up?
 
 
 
 
She was dumbfounded to be welcomed by Jiyong’s face, peacefully sleeping. She poked his forehead to prove if he’s really sleeping, and there was no response from the Kwonzilla. Dara cocked her eyebrows, wondering who could be poking her thigh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then it HIT her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara’s sleepily eyes stuck-out of their sockets when she realized what creature was poking her thigh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*poke* *poke*
 
 
 
 
 
 
She gulped the lump inside and horrifyingly looked down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OH.MY.GLOB.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was a bulgy thing, breaking free from Jiyong’s pants.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
‘Le-Bulge’
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara blinked twice and gaped at Jiyong’s zipper. After processing in her dusty not-so-drunk brain her current situation (She and Jiyong hugging while sleeping on the bed) she screamed and jumped out of the bed like a pogo stick.
 
 
 
 
 
“KYYAAAHHHH!!!” a penetrating sharp voice, disturbed the whole neighborhood.
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong stirred from his sleep and looked at the tomato-face Dara, He knew what he did last night, and kissing Dara’s shoulder but he doesn’t have any Idea of what happened next after Dara’s Slap Attack. He pretended that he was not aware of what he did and annoyed more the ruined morning of Dara.
 
 
 
 
“Good morning, did you enjoy me last night babe?” He asked with his husky voice. Then he lazily sat on the bed and stretched his masculine arms.
 
 
 
 
Dara was taken aback from what her eyes are witnessing right now.
 
 
 
 
“Jerk! Nothing happened! And who are you calling babe? Dirt-bag!” She defensively blunted while shaking off her head just to forget what happened last night.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong sluggishly stood up and continued his stretching, while Dara was still trembling; she was rooted at the corner of the room, unable to move for she might pee on her pajama right now due to nervousness.
 
 
 
 
She remained her gazed at the floor, blaming herself for doing that comfort-thingy on that ruthless guy.
 
 
 
 
‘Nothing disgusting happened right?’
 
 
 
 
‘I just hugged him to stop him from crying.’
 
 
 
 
‘Oh ! I forgot that we were both drunk last night.’
 
 
 
 
She was too preoccupied of recalling what happened. She didn’t notice that Jiyong was already in front of her, trapping her at the corner of the room.
 
 
 
 
“Tell me Dara, what happened last night?” He said in a lustful tone, Dara innocently stared at him and recalled what happened.
 
 
 
 
“Well…Ahm…I just dumped some wet cloth on you because you are too drunk last night.” She stuttered, she was making her way out of his sight but Jiyong keeps on blocking her.
 
 
 
 
“Is that it?” he said with his one brow raised and he showed her his boyish grin.
 
 
 
 
 
Dara was starting to get irritated; she rolled her eyes at him and slightly scrunched her nose, then the memory of Jiyong kissing her shoulder flashed through her mind.
 
 
 
 
“Oh that’s not it… You kissed my shoulder dude! You even nibbled and left marks on it, see?” She ranted, showing Jiyong his marks on her shoulder.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong was taken aback to hear what she said. Dara grabbed the chance to scamper out of the bedroom and go to the kitchen to gulp down a glass of water.
 
 
 
 
 
===
 
 
 
 
 
Dara spat out the water from when she saw Jiyong’s topless body glistened as the rays of the sunlight strikes his perfect masculine figure. He was leaning on the edge of the door frame of the bedroom.
 
 
 
 
“Y-You’re still *cough* *cough* shirtless? Put some shirt on!” Dara bawled as she wiped the spilled water on her lips.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders and made his way to the bathroom; he can still see from the side of his eyes the furious evil geek gawking at him.
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Sandara’s POV
 
 
 
 
Geez I’m losing my patience!
 
 
 
 
If not for my Bommie, Kwonzilla’s skull would be narrowed by my bow gun right now. Because of my stupid benevolent behavior last night, I have to go back to the drawing board and rearrange my evil schemes.
 
 
 
 
GAAH! Time for Plan B (Plan Bommie ~kekekeke (^o^)~
 
 
 
 
I prepared my usual breakfast which is bread, butter and sugar with a glass of orange juice; I also cooked some overly fried eggs, well it was supposed to be simple fried eggs but I’ve never tried to cook for my breakfast when I was in states. I can cook but they say that only my stomach can appreciate what I’m cooking, because it’s too immune to violent reactions. Huh! I don’t believe them. I’m a good cook.
 
 
 
 
That’s why I was very proud when I learned how to cook that diabolical dish that I prepared for Kwonzilla during my first night here at Bommie’s house, since it was truly a recipe for disaster that they say fully explains my cooking.
 
 
 
 
I was about to take a sit near the dining table when I heard the bathroom door opened. There he was drying his hair with another towel with his upper body. ~GAAH! Is he teasing me? I mean he was so comfortable of loitering in Bommie’s house with half of his body just covered with a towel hiding ‘Wormy McSquirmy.’ Oh crud! What did I just said? erted thoughts go away! 
 
 
 
 
‘Wormy McSquirmy…Pssshh!’
 
 
 
 
 
"BLAGAG!"
 
 
 
 
OOUUCH!  My evil , I looked at the chair and was dumb to found out that I was too far from the chair that was supposed to catch my .
 
 
 
I was nursing my as$ when I saw Kwonzilla smirking. I confidently stood up and raised my chin at him and pretended that I didn’t stumble on the floor because of stalking at his manly features.
 
 
 
 
‘Jerk’ I hissed as I watched him reached the bedroom and closed the bedroom door.I immediately grabbed the fork on the table and devilishly stabbed those ignorant overly fried eggs.
 
 
 
 
 
“Jerk! Jerk! Jerk! Jerk!” I chanted as I forcefully stabbed the eggs until its plate was about to cracked.
 
 
 
 
“Those eggs cannot fight back you know!” He shouted.
 
 
 
 
‘Did he install some camera here in the Kitchen?’
 
 
 
 
Omo! I appeared like a psycho doing that egg stabbing, ARGH! Too embarrassing! >.<
 
 
 
 
I bit my lower lip and gently sat on the chair and stared at the poor murdered eggs.
 
 
 
 
“Sorry bro’s, I didn’t mean to stabbed you, forgive me for my misbehavior.” I pleadingly apologized to those eggs. Yeah I’m a Food Whisperer~ kekekeke.
 
 
 
 
~BBBLLLUUURRRGGGHH…
 
 
 
 
Yup, that was indeed my monster stomach begging to be feed. So I grabbed a piece of bread and spread some butter on it, after that I sprinkled it with sugar for some finishing touches. Try it, it taste so great. Ha-ha. I was busy enjoying my favorite breakfast when the inevitable came.
 
 
 
 
 
“Those eggs were supposed to be eaten and not stabbed to death; you killed them twice this morning.” I heard Kwonzilla’s teasing voice; he was now wearing his denim pants while tucking out his white shirt as he approached the table. 
 
 
 
 
“Hey! I’ve already apologized to them, right bro’s?” I said in a high-pitch tone, looking intently at those overly fried eggs, his boisterous laughed filled the whole kitchen. After realizing what I’ve just said (The apologizing scene to those eggs.) I instantly lowered my head under the table, covered my mouth with my both hands and squealed inside my mind.
 
 
 
 
‘Damn you Dara!  Why do you have to tell Kwonzilla that you’ve apologize to those freaking eggs!’
 
 
 
 
‘So not cool dude!’
 
 
 
 
“Hey Ms. Krungy, Those eggs were calling you…What’s that? Oh they said they wanted some Revenge.” I heard him said as if he was translating what the eggs were saying, and then another set of annoying laughter filled the table.
 
 
 
 
“Shut up! Those eggs cannot take some Revenge on me, they’re not even alive.” I irritatingly ranted as I reached for the bread and sliced it into half.
 
 
 
 
===
 
 
 
 
“Yeah they can’t. But I can.” Jiyong said as he stood up and leaned towards Dara. She was stunned to Jiyong’s actions that she wasn’t able to avoid his flipped on her forehead.
 
 
 
 
“OUCH! “ Dara winced in pain and quickly slapped away Jiyong’s finger.
 
 
 
 
“What the heck! Why did you flipped on my forehead?”
 
 
 
 
“It’s a payback for slapping me last night.”
 
 
 
 
“But you freaking harassed my shoulder!”
 
 
 
 
“Because I thought you were Bom.”
 
 
 
 
“That’s not even a good excuse!”
 
 
 
 
Their bickering was heard from the whole neighborhood, not aware that they are now ruining the peaceful morning of the whole community.
 
 
 
 
The future brutal killing of the two was at last saved by Dara’s ringing phone. Dara released her clasped on the knife and angrily marched towards the bedroom. She snatched her phone on the top of the bedside table and answered the call.
 
 
 
 
“Yeoboseyo? Oppa!” Jiyong quickly spat the eggs out of his mouth after hearing Dara’s giddy squealed, It was obviously Seunghyun. He sneakily tip toed near the bedroom door and spied to the conversation of the two.
 
 
 
 
“I’m sorry to what happened last night; I have no intension of leaving you and panda at the club.” Dara apologetically responded.
 
 
 
 
“Okay, I’m going to visit uncle today…so see you after lunch?” Dara giddily asked, Jiyong peeked at the bedroom door and saw Dara lying on the bed wiggling her feet up and down with a wide smile carved on her face.
 
 
 
 
‘She’s with that caveman last night. What’s with this two anyway?’ He asked inside his mind, his eyes turned into tiny slits as he observed Dara merrily talking to Seunghyun who’s on the other line.
 
 
 
 
After communicating with her alien comrade, Dara sent Bom a message, informing her that she will visit her Uncle. She tossed her phone on the bedside table and prepared her bath.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Bom was busy taking care of her father, She wasn’t able to sleep last night because something’s bugging her and her BOMINATOR senses were tingling. She knew that from the moment she woke up that night, Jiyong will not be there.
 
 
 
 
She was really having a hard time tolerating her womanizer boyfriend. If not for her father petitioning her to be kind to the son of his business partner, Jiyong’s unrecognized body will be seen floating on Han river with his peeled b!tches.
 
 
 
 
A deep sigh escaped Bom’s mouth. She leaned on the reclining chair near her dad’s bed and massages her forehead.
 
 
 
 
‘Is it this hard to be obliged to love someone who was also forced to love you back?’
 
 
 
 
‘Wow, this situation really the whole toughness inside me, and I really need someone to hold on to, I need my Best Friend…Dara.’ Bom thought and speaking of her avenger best friend, she received a message from her, informing her that she will be visiting her especially her dad.
 
 
 
 
A smile was carved on her chubby face as she waited for her best friend. 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
“Mr. Kwonzilla, we need to talk.” Dara announced in a serious tone. She was just done taking a shower and was now wearing her comfortable t-shirt paired with a cool-looking military pants.
 
 
 
 
“Talk about what?” Jiyong asked with furrowed eyebrows, he raised his sight and looked at Dara who was now towering in front of him with her hands across over her chest. He was sitting on the couch checking Bom’s CD Collection when Dara barged into the living room and wanted to have a confrontation with him.
 
 
 
 
“It’s about the photo.” Jiyong’s jaw clenched. He set aside the CD collection of Bom and crossed his legs, leaning his back on the couch.
 
 
 
 
“Okay, I’m listening.” He coolly replied. Dara occupied the single sofa near Jiyong’s left and straightened her posture like a newscaster.
 
 
 
 
“As you were fully aware of, I didn’t show Bommie the photo because she was not here last night, and I don’t want to give her more burdens because of uncle’s current situation.
 
 
 
 
“So that’s the reason why you and your b!tch’s head were still intact on your sinful bodies.” She mocked.
 
 
 
 
“Stop this nonsense, what’s your point?” Jiyong aggravated as he leaned forward and rest his elbows on top of his knees while biting his finger nails.
 
 
 
 
“My point is…will you stop that!” Dara ranted at him.
 
 
 
 
“Stop what?”
 
 
 
 
“Your nail-biting, it’s not a good habit you know?”
 
 
 
 
Jiyong smirked and just continued his nail-biting habit. Dara for the nth time rolled her eyes at him; she closed her eyes and breathes deeply.
 
 
 
 
“Here’s the deal, I won’t show Bommie the photo, but you should vow to not mingle or flirt with any of your b!tches or else, your head will be a decoration on the top of her fireplace.” She said then offered him her sacred hand-shake.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong’s eyebrows are now forming in one line. He was not taking this conversation seriously; He knew that he could still meet his sweet treats because he was an expert escape master. Actually he had done it many times to Bom so he just shrugged his shoulders and shook his hands with Dara’s hands.
 
 
 
 
“It’s a Deal.” Dara mounted. After that, she quickly stood up and put some hand sanitizer on her hands. Jiyong just eyed him with amusement as he watched Dara grabbed her backpack and head towards the door.
 
 
 
 
 
“Are you going to visit your uncle?” Dara just raised her right thumb at him not even glancing back.
 
 
 
 
“I’ll come with you.”
 
 
 
 
“No way! I don’t want Bommie to think that we’re cool now or something.”
 
 
 
 
“That’s not going to happen.” Jiyong nonchalantly uttered, and then he grabbed Dara’s backpack and hanged it on his shoulder. Dara was flabbergasted to Jiyong’s actions, she watched Jiyong’s back as he opened the front door of the house.
 
 
 
 
“Yah! I’m not going to ride on your motorcycle again.” She disapprovingly shouted while trailing at Jiyong’s back.
 
 
 
 
“I don’t have my motorcycle; I left it at the company. We’ll ride a bus.” Jiyong uninterestedly replied.
 
 
 
 
===
 
 
 
They were able to reach the bus stop without chopping each other’s head or I don’t know maybe murdering one of them. (>o>)
 
 
 
 
They step inside the bus and unfortunately there were no empty seat, so the two of them was just standing near the back part of the bus; both of them were facing the left windows of the bus.
 
 
 
 
It takes one and a half hours for them to reach her uncle’s residential place. Dara was disgusted to see the two lovers in front of them, hugging and passionately giving pecks on each other.
 
 
 
 
“Tch, Teenagers.” She grossly stated, and then she heard Jiyong chuckled.
 
 
 
 
“Do you envy them? I could kiss you if you want to.” Jiyong goofily brought out.
 
 
 
 
“This close leads to calling the cops.” Dara bugged while showing the distance between her thumb and forefinger, describing that if Jiyong tries to get closer at her she will call the cops.
 
 
 
 
“Sure, try to call the cops and let them chased this bus that we’re in.” Jiyong shot back; Dara glared at him and breathes deeply to calm her nerves. Jiyong once again eyed him with amusement; it really makes his boring ride here at the bus entertaining just by rotting Dara’s patience.
 
 
 
 
They were just half of the way when the bus stopped and three creepy dudes entered the bus. They approached Dara and Jiyong and circled them, Dara knew that these guys wants some trouble and she was ready to give it to them, she was about to snapped-out and scratched the bastards’ face but she was shocked when Jiyong wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, showing to those filthy vermin that she was already taken.
 
 
 
 
Dara just eyed Jiyong who was not even showing any emotions and blankly gazed at the window of the bus.
 
 
 
 
“Ah, Bro… you can let go of me now, those dudes are already gone, they jumped out on the last bus stop.” She shyly replied as she lowered her gazed on the floorings of the bus.
 
 
 
 
“By the way… T-Thanks dude,” she hesitantly said, Jiyong was restraining his self from smiling by biting his lower lip. He slowly let go of Dara’s waist and averted his gazed at her.
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Seunghyun’s POV
 
 
 
I’m going to meet Dara later!
 
 
 
 
I was really worried of her since last night, what could be that Galactic Encounter with Ms. Park Bom’s Boyfriend? I shall ask her later.
 
 
 
 
I was preparing to go to work when I saw Seungri’s unconscious body lying on the carpet in the living room.
 
 
 
 
~Aigoo, This gay Panda really had the time of his life last night. He was actually flirting with all those drunken boys in the club; those douche-bags are entertaining him also! *sigh* what’s wrong in this world?
 
 
 
 
I slightly kicked his body just to check if he is still alive. Unfortunately, he wiggled his while lying face-down so it’s a sign that my gay cousin is still breathing.
 
 
 
 
I was about to go to the bathroom when my phone suddenly rang, I reached for my phone on the top of the coffee table and looked at the caller ID, it was just a number.
 
 
 
 
‘Who could this be?’ I furrowed my manly eyebrows and clicked the answer button.
 
 
 
 
“Yah, Tomorrow will be your first internship job with me so be ready, arasseo?” My body quickly stiffened as my ears catch on those words.
 
 
 
 
“Yeoboseyeo? Mr. Choi Seunghyun, are you even paying attention? Answer me!" That voice, it was definitely Ms. Park Bom. My body cringe and my large low voice was kept inside my throat.
 
 
 
 
“Y-Yes, Ms. Park I understand.” I cowardly replied.
 
 
 
 
“Good, see you tomorrow then.” She said then she hung up.
 
 
 
 
‘I think I need to change for new black pants.’
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Dara and Jiyong finally arrived at her uncle’s mansion; she was still feeling awkward because of her last situation with Jiyong. She walked passed Jiyong, and then she rang the door bell and waited for the gate to automatically open.
 
 
 
 
She quickly entered the mansion, leaving Jiyong behind and pretending that he was not even there. Dara was welcomed by Bom’s mother; she guided Dara and Jiyong the way to her Uncle’s room.
 
 
 
 
“So how’s Uncle?” She worriedly asked to her auntie as they walked to the hallway of the mansion.
 
 
 
 
“He was looking better today than last night.” Her auntie replied then she gave Dara a bitter smile. Dara knew that her auntie was more worried than her since it's her husband after all, she grabbed her auntie’s left hand and gently stoke it.
 
 
 
 
“Everything’s going to be fine auntie.” She sweetly smiled and comforted her auntie. Jiyong just looked at Dara, it was the first time he saw Dara being so sweet and comforting. (Well, that’s what he thought ~kekeke)
 
 
 
 
The moment they’ve reached the Master’s bedroom, Bom welcomed Dara with a suffocating hug. She was almost crying seeing her Best Friend and her Uncle’s situation right now.
 
 
 
 
Bom was surprised too to see Jiyong behind Dara, she smiled at him as she approached Jiyong and pecked him on his cheeks.
 
 
 
 
“Did you miss me babe?” Jiyong teasingly asked, earning a hard pound from Bom.
 
 
 
 
“Yah, you didn’t answer any of my calls. Where were you last night?”
 
 
 
 
“I was about to go to the company and get my motorcycle, my phone’s battery drained.” Jiyong coolly lied, and then he pulled Bom for a hug and stared teasingly at Dara who was now facing Bom’s back.
 
 
 
 
Dara raised her middle finger at Jiyong and scrunched her nose.
 
 
 
‘Liar!’ she ranted inside her mind.
 
 
 
 
Bom pulled from Jiyong’s hug and faced Dara who quickly removed her finger and blinked cutely at Bom.
 
 
 
 
“By the way, did you two come here by coincident? Jiyong doesn’t know Appa’s condition so how did you ended here?” Bom curiously asked, Dara’s coconut rapidly think of a good alibi, she should not tell Bom that she and Jiyong slept on the same bed and the worst part was they’re both drunk that night.
 
 
 
 
“Well…-Ahh...”
 
 
 
 
“I saw her leaving your house so I asked her where she was going and she said that she’ll be visiting you here.” Jiyong quickly answered and nodded at Dara.
 
 
 
 
“Ahm, Yeah I asked him if he wanted to visit Uncle too so that’s accurately what happened.” Dara stated.
 
 
 
 
Bom was not satisfied of their explanation, how could Dara’s hatred to Jiyong quickly vanished? Is she doing this because of her dad’s situation? She was about to asked them another question when her mother called her and told her that her dad wanted to see Dara.
 
 
 
 
“Let’s go Krungy-ah, Appa is waiting for you.” She clang on Dara’s left shoulder while her left hand held hands with Jiyong as they entered the bedroom.
 
 
 
===
 
 
 
Dara hugged her uncle and cried for a moment, she was really guilty of what happened to her uncle and all that she can do was to cry. Her uncle smiled at her as he patted her back, it reminds him of the little girl that was forced to be brave after a tragic incident, and now she was here at his side worrying about him not minding her own problems.
 
 
 
 
“It’s not your fault Sandy, I’ll be fine.” Her uncle said just to calm the wrecked girl crying in front of him.
 
 
 
 
“I’m…really sorry …uncle, It’s my...” her explanation was interrupted by her ringing phone. She pulled her hug from her uncle and fumbled inside her backpack.
 
 
 
 
She answered the call without knowing who was calling.
 
 
 
 
“YOU’RE SO DEAD SANDARA PARK!” Dara immediately clicked the end button with a flabbergasted face. She stared at her phone with horror, her uncle, Bom and Jiyong was odd out by her sudden change of mood.
 
 
 
 
‘No, don’t tell me she’s here?’ Dara nervously uttered.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Writer's note:
 
 
Sorry for if I wasn't able to update for a long time... I've been busy with some school stuffs.
 
Hope you've enjoyed this chapter, I've been saving the best moments...
 
Guess who's the person who called Dara...haha ;D I know everyone of you have an Idea now.  (^o^)/
 

stay cool and awesome!

Brofist! Booyah!

...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........