R2- It’s Payback Time !

Revenge to my Best friend's Boyfriend

 

 

 

“Don’t you two have plans of getting a room?” a solid but innocent voice filled the whole living room. The two lovers were startled to hear someone during their forthcoming love making.

 

 

 

 

Bom instantly opened her eyes; she then pushed Jiyong upward letting them sit while he was now settling on her lap. Her eyes widened like saucers in the outer space as she saw a familiar figure leaning at the edge of the door frame with arms crossed on her chest and furiously looking at both of them.

 

 

 

 

“ Krungy! ” Bom immediately pushed Jiyong away from her; she stood up and fixed her crumpled shirt not minding that Jiyong just toppled on the floor.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sandara’s POV

 

 

 

“ Krungy, wait…let me explain.” I heard Bommie squealed after pushing some dude that was hovering on top of her awhile ago.

 

 

 

 

After that 'soon-to-be Rated R' scene that I’ve just witness, surely that dude with a prickled style blonde hair owning a slender yet kind’a masculine body carrying a smug attitude with him is none other than Bommie’s Boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

Before Bommie could trap me into her arms and hug me, I immediately dropped my bags and make my move towards her bedroom, Ignoring Bommie who was clinging at my arm that is about to depart with my body because of her heavy weight, what is she even eating?

 

 

 

 

 

“ I just went here all the way from California just to get my guitar, sorry if I’ve bothered you.”  I sarcastically said then I zoomed inside Bommie’s bedroom and snatched my guitar. Phew~ Good thing it was still there.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

“  Dara, Let me explain.” Bom tighten her grip on Dara’s wrist. She wanted to show Dara that she wants to have a serious conversation with her, Right here. Right now.

 

 

 

‘Did she even need me here?’

 

 

 

 

 

I mean, by the way on how she reacted on her boyfriend who was intending on doing something on her… she just let him be and served herself to him coated with whipped cream.’ Dara’s mind wonderingly asked, not minding Bom and her stupid b!tchy Boyfriend who is staring infuriatingly at her right now.

 

 

 

 

 

Why is he even staring at me like that? No one had the guts to stare at me “The Darathor” like I’m a big obstruction to their relationship. A sigh escaped on Dara’s lips

 

 

 

 

 

‘… maybe I made the most nastiest decision in my Life…but my plans…my Bommie…I have to take her back to me, and that monkey is going to pay ! As an old saying says ‘Payback is a

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara gripped the neck of her guitar… evil once again conquest on her entire body, she was thinking of smashing the skull of Bom’s boyfriend with her guitar, but before Dara could execute her evil plan, everything must be clear to her first, especially on what she just saw after her arrival.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara then lazily placed her guitar at the side of the single sofa; she glared intensely at Bom’s boyfriend, showing him that his charming aura does not amused her eyes. She settled herself on the right single sofa crossing her legs and her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay then, Exxxxxxplain…yoursssssself..”  As if she’s speaking Parseltongue, Dara is now awaking the dark side of her that she learned in the states or probably at the Slytherin House. (Just kidding, I’m crazy.) This is her chance to penetrate the culprit behind Bom’s tears. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah…yeah…well, before that…ahm, I would like you to meet Kwon Jiyong, he’s … ah, my Boyfriend.” Bom nervously articulated every word, thinking that Dara, might point her finger at them and discharge a blasting Ray Gun.

 

 

 

 

 

“ So, Jiyong huh? I’m Dara, Bommie’s best friend slash sister... ahm, let’s see… how can I tell you that I don’t like you without offending your ego?” Dara started, alluring Jiyong to a battle of trash talking.

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t need to think of any ideas to not offend me, tell me whatever thing you want. I don’t care of it anyway.” Jiyong nonchalantly replied, making a good comeback, while Bom is just stupefied at her seat thinking of a way to prevent these two Dragons from spitting each other to death with their blazing fires.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You must be pretty tough to get my Bommie’s attention? Are you a cursed devil or something?” Dara calmly stated, as if the words coming from are natural for a human conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why would I be? Your Bommie is pretty sweet; she can surely calm a devil like me.” Jiyong shot back; he then stretched his right arms over Bom’s right shoulder and then kissed her left one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s eyes bulged out of their sockets and left hanged open. She needs to breathe, she must have underestimated the man in front of her right now, she must think of other ways to annoy him, fast and quick.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A light bulb then popped at the top of her head, and surely this plan will annoy the living hell out of Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh… I see, very well then… it’s not nice knowing you Mr. Kwon and I don’t wish you to have a good day.” She said in full rage and then she looked at Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bommie, I didn’t book a Hotel here in Korea, I have no place to stay, so I’m going to crash here at your place.” She smiled as she saw Jiyong’s eyes turned into tiny slits, knowing that her plan is to be Bom’s guard 24/7 365 days.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sure, it’s not like you’re not a family to me, I am your sister now remember, so be free to stay here whenever you like.” Jiyong was more startled to hear what Bom just said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Babe, What about us? What about our privacy?” He depressingly asked, while rubbing his chin on Bom’s shoulder like a cat.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh come on Jiyong, that can wait… and besides I want you to be close to my family before I bestow myself to you. So you should be close to Krungy too because she is not just my best friend she is my sister now.” Bom explained, she pointed at Dara, while Dara just smiled sarcastically at him while waving her right hand at Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

I won.’ Dara triumphantly whispered on her mind, while smiling sarcastically at Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara – 1, Jiyong – 0’ her mind scored as if they were having a Battle of Yu-gi-oh and Dara was in the lead.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

 

I can’t believe she let that Olive look-alike to stay here at her apartment! Her plan of staying at Bom’s house is not very healthy for my thirsty pet.

 

 

 

 

 

How am I supposed to please Bom about the club incident? If that Dara will keep on sticking on her like mucus… that’s right, I called her mucus. And she is a very steamy one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is this my punishment babe? I was supposed to stay here; this night was reserved to be ours, just you and me.” I pleaded as I leaned and hugged Bom’s frame tightly. We chose to stay at the living room while her stupid thin best friend is busy settling her things at Bom’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, please be kind to Dara, She was just, worried about me.” Bom anxiously replied, she maybe told Dara about me cheating on her. I pulled our hug and gently caressed her hair, looking at her adoringly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay babe, I promise, but please forgive me to what happened at that club, she was just a-..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No  Jiyong, not now, I don’t wanna talk about it, keep your dim-witted reason for yourself. I saw what I saw and that’s final, let’s talk about it some other time, not when my best friend is here.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom’s words kept me off guard, I thought that I've already controlled her ‘THE BOMINATOR’ by my sweet pleases. But I guess not really.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay Babe… but I will still sleep here tonight.” I answered; I leaned forward to kiss her, she just replied it with a quick peck that made my lips formed a smirk, maybe I could still have a chance of releasing my pet even though that Olive Darathor is here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, but you’ll sleep on the couch.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘What !?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘On the couch’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘How am I supposed to?’ Argh ! This is really tiring; maybe I should just head to the club and drown myself with those s that are waiting to devour my tempting hot body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

 

 

No.

 

 

 

 

I should please Bom first, and that crazy best friend of hers.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sandara’s POV

 

 

 

It’s almost 6 o’clock when I finished organizing my stuff at Bommie’s room; I went outside the room and headed towards the living room, I was going to tell Bommie that I’ll cook the dinner for the two of us when I saw the two of them standing behind the couch, hugging.

 

 

 

 

 

My temper immediately rises as I saw Kwonzilla, yeah that's right I called him Kwonzilla b'cause he's a person with a mixed attitude of an extinct Dinosaur and Godzilla's beastly aura, I saw him looking at me with an ‘I-got-your-best-friend’s-trust-again' eyes. I raise my middle finger at him and glared at him intensely. He just chuckled and kissed Bommie’s cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

Arrrgghh!!! This dude is surely gonna get it ! He’s gonna face the wrath of ‘Darathor!’ [Put thunder sounds as background music here]

 

 

 

 

 

I furiously ran towards them and pulled Bommie away from that devilish dude, seriously, I’m starting to think that he was Lucius’ father a.k.a Lucifer.

 

 

 

 

 

“ Hey Bommie, since I’ll be crashing here at your house, I will volunteer myself to cook for our Dinner.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Omo ! Krungy~ am I really hearing those things from you?” Bommie clasped both her hands then raise them high at the heavens as if it was a miracle that I can cook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Pinch my cheeks ! I must be dreaming… I don’t know that it is really possible for you to learn how to cook in the states, I mean with your super thin body, I thought that you were just feeding yourself with fast food.” Bommie hugged me and ruffled my hair, while I saw Kwonzilla slightly laughed at the back and glance at me.  Damn this is so embarrassing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you done embarrassing me? ‘cause I have to cook our Dinner now.” I pulled from Bommie’s hug then headed towards the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m so proud of you Krungy~ ! Did you hear that Jiyong, Krungy is gonna cook for the three of us.” She said giddily while she approached Jiyong and holds his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait? Mr. Kwonzilla’s going to eat Dinner with us?” I surprisingly asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ What? Kwonzilla? Krungy… seriously? Oh, I forgot to tell you, he’s going to spend the night here too.” Bommie merrily announced to me while she wrapped her arms at Kwonzilla’s neck.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Would you look at that, Luck must be really at my side’, since Mr. Kwonzilla is going to eat here. I will serve him the Spiciest food in the world. Sambal Oelek… An Indonesian spicy dish that even Koreans can’t finish eating.

 

 

 

 

 

It features all sorts of great ingredients like habanero peppers, cayenne peppers, Madame Jeanette peppers, Bird’s Eye Chili’s, Spanish peppers, and my most favorite ingredient… the near-lethal naga jolokia -- a local chili that’s considered 10 times hotter than the Thai Bird’s Eye Chili. Bwahahahaha ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

But how will she do it?

 

 

 

 

 

Does she have all the ingredients?

 

 

 

 

 

People, people settle down… Let me answer all your questions. Yes. I have all the ingredients.

 

 

 

 

 

A soldier will not go on a battle without weapons and ammos you know. Fortunately I have an Indonesian friend that I met in a convention in Ohio; he taught me how to cook this ‘diabolical’ dish and it fits perfectly in my plan for payback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s not just for Kwonzilla… I‘ve already used it to terrorize my officemates at our building when I presented this dish at our year-end party. Bwahahahaha… Yes. Yes. I know I’m evil. Thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

Off to the kitchen, I hopped merrily towards the kitchen while I let Kwonzilla, savor his last moments with my Bommie, while I am busy preparing for his doom. All I need are three things, the dish, a wrench and an earphone.

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was busy at the kitchen preparing for the so-called doom of Jiyong, while Bom stayed at the veranda and stared at the sky for a while, clearing her thoughts that she should tell Jiyong how she really feels for him, while Jiyong, on the other hand, lied half of his body on the bed with his eyes were blankly looking at the ceiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“  Dinner’s Ready !!! ” Dara exaggeratedly screeched that made the two lover’s soul get back in their worn-out bodies.

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

 

The two approached the kitchen and saw Dara, with a pony tailed hair, wearing a cute pink apron and a bright smile, as if she can blind them because of her beaming positive aura.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s eat !” Another screeched from Dara, while she cheerfully handed them the plates and serve the dish. She then handed Jiyong the plate with rice and the main course.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahm, Jiyong, I made this dish especially for you, I hope that this will made you forgive me of what impression I have shown to you earlier.” Dara cutely uttered that made Jiyong grinned, thinking that it finally soaked into Dara’s heart that he’s a cool man because of his features and his ‘Boy-next-Door’ appearance.

 

 

 

 

 

But that’s what he thinks.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom noticed Dara taking glances at Jiyong as he eats the food that Dara served to him. She’s in doubt if Dara put something in Jiyong’s food that when consumed will immediately send Jiyong into his grave.

 

 

 

 

 

 “ aaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH !” Jiyong’s screamed made Bom stiffened as she saw him stood up and turned red as he opened his mouth lowering his tongue and grasped for air.

 

 

 

 

 

“ WWWWAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaTTTTTTTTTTEEEErrrrrrrRRRR !” Jiyong immediately commanded making Bom threw herself at the fridge to get some water, but unfortunately, water cannot be seen inside the fridge.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Krungy the faucet!” She quickly asked Dara to get water from the faucet, while Jiyong is now on his knees almost crying because of the hot flavor that was consuming his entire body.

 

 

 

 

 

“Bommie, it’s stuck the faucet’s kind’a hard to twist.” Dara limply replied. She let Bom twist the faucet but no avail.

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s pretty tight eh?” Dara calmly stated, lines formed on Bom’s forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara did you plan this?”

 

 

===

 

 

 

Sandara’s POV

 

 

 

“ Dara did you plan this? ” Uh-oh, Bommie just called me Dara, and that means only two things, first, she’s serious and the last my worst fear… she’s mad, say it with me people, M-A-D, mad.

 

 

 

 

“Well… Let me explain, Bommie.”

 

 

 

 

 

“ Jiyong-ah ! ” her attention finally went to Kwonzilla when that dude just slammed his slender body on the floor. Wait? Did he just faint? That’s ridiculous I never even added an evil flavor, “Dara what have you done !?” I heard Bommie squealed…Okay now I’m on big trouble.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately help Bommie to settle Kwonzilla on the couch. I ran to the kitchen and prepared a glass of milk. I came back to the living room with such a short time, as if I teleported like Goku. I asked Bommie to get a towel for he might spit it in front of my evil earned face. ~Eeww… and I don’t want that to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

Bommie stood up and panicky approached the room to get a new towel while I rested Kwonzilla’s head on my arms and guided it to slightly drink the glass of milk that I made. Fortunately, it helps Kwonzilla to regain his consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

After drinking the glass of milk, I saw him let the milk stayed in his mouth for a while, and then I saw a smirk formed into his thin lips.

 

 

 

 

 

What? Why is he even smirking? I almost sent him to hell for bro’s sake…

 

 

 

 

 

“Here’s the towel, Jiyong are you alright!?” Bommie’s worried voice brought me back to my abstraction. She was on her bended knees and asking Kwonzilla a gazillion times if he’s okay.

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry about him, he’s okay now, right bro?” I composedly said earning a death glare from Bommie.then...

 

 

 

 

‘ ~ Whappack !

 

 

 

 

“Ouch ! Bommie that hurts !” I blurted out, after receiving a tomblike slapped on my deflated from THE BOMINATOR.

 

 

 

 

 

“You evil thing ! Why did you do this?”

 

 

 

 

 

“But I didn’t do-..”

 

 

 

 

 

“Shut up and apologized to Jiyong!” THE BOMINATOR commanded.

 

 

 

 

 

*Sigh*  “Yes sir, buster…” I immediately complied. Come on people I don’t want to be spank in my freaking again if I ever have one by the BOMINATOR. But it feels kind’a light for me to see my friend came back to her furious treating on me again…

 

 

 

 

Ha-Ha, laugh all you want. I’m not a masochist. Well maybe a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly approached Jiyong~ Urgh! Even by just saying his name makes my whole body cringe. He was now seating at the sofa with Bom hugging him from his left side. I lowered my head to meet his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry Bro, I didn’t mean to, I thought you like very spicy dishes.” I patted his back and smile wickedly at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In your face! How does it feel to be tortured? That suits you right ! ’ my mind shouted while I smiled at the dreadful face of Kwonzilla. I turned my back on them and walked victoriously towards the bedroom. I feel like I could be next in line as the president of North Korea.

 

 

 

 

I’m so EVIL right now. And I’m proud of it.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara – 2, Jiyong – 0 Bwahahaha ! Darathor is still on the lead. Come on ! Celebrate with me my fellow buddy of EVIL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'This is just the start Mr. Kwon Jiyong.'

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

That tiring night finally ended for the trio, Dara and Bom was now fast asleep on their bedroom, just moments ago, they were bickering endlessly because of Dara’s EVIL deed to Jiyong. Bom ratted Dara with her harsh blubbings while Dara just covered her ear with an earphone and pretending to listen to some music.

 

 

 

 

The two sleeps peacefully…well…except for one person.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong slightly opened the bedroom door and sneakily went to Dara’s bed side which was at Bom's right side, He stared at her for a while, looking at Dara’s sleeping form, He never thought that Dara could be like an angel as she sleeps, but carries an evil dwarf inside her. He continue staring at Dara until a grin started to paint on his face, He then lowered his head and kiss Dara on her pinkish soft lips.

 

 

 

 

 

“ The fight has just started Ms. Krungy.” His hoarse voice whispered on Dara’s ears. He then immediately crawled back to the living room when he saw Dara leaned her slim legs on her best friend’s chubby frame.

 

 

 

 

 

“ Jiyong – 1, Dara – 2 ” He manically whispered as he settled himself on the couch with his right arm lying on his forehead and then he managed to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

 

Have you enjoyed the antics of 'Darathor' ten-te-ne-nen, well there's more where that came from.

Sorry for the short chapter Bro's, I'm kind'a busy right now~

Don't worry, I'll be more creative for the next Chapters.. hehe ..

 

Thanks for reading ! Bro-fist ! Booyah !

...........
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........