Uh.. omma?

Paper Stars and Beautiful Strangers

Jongin gives Kyungsoo a warm smile and chuckles at Kyungsoo's very recent fiasco, but his smile fades as he sees a raven-hair filled head coming closer to his face.

"YYYYYY-OW OWWWWWWWW OW OW OW" Kyungsoo yelps as he falls backwards, his head colliding Jongin's nose, causing both of them to tumble backwards onto the hard cemented floor.

Kyungsoo tries to pick himself and Jongin up, as he realises that his fingers are on Jongin's abs.

Jongin's nose is bleeding and he touches his nose, feeling warm fluid trickle down.

"Oh my god blood!!" Jongin's eyes widen and his head collides with the ground once again.

" im so sorry!" Kyungsoo gapes and scrambles into his house, with Jongin's arms draped over his shoulder. "OMMA! Our neighbour just fainted! Bring an ice pack or something!"

Kyungsoo flushes, knowing that the guy he has a crush on is in his house.

He's in my freaking house!! I cant help it, im about to squeal!! Kyungsoo thinks.

"AAAAAAAAH! His face is so cute as he sleeps!" Kyungsoo touches his hot face and walks around the room in a daze as he fiddles with his fingers. "What will he think if he wakes up and he's sleeping in my house? He doesnt even know me! And i caused him to blackout.. oh god i feel so bad!" Kyungsoo groans. slapping his forehead.

"Yah, aren't you going to look after me if you know you caused me to blackout?" Jongin flashes his million dollar smirk at Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo feels his whole body burn up at the sight.

"R-right.. I'm sorry! Why were you behind me in the garden anyway?" Kyungsoo inches closer to the bed that Jongin's currently resting on.

"Because..." Jongin motions for Kyungsoo to lean closer.

"W-why do you want me to move closer?" Kyungsoo blushes even harder as he feels Jongin's minty breath on his face.

"I like you." Jongin closes the gap between both of them, his lips curving into a smile when Kyungsoo kisses back.

Their sweet moment is interrupted by Kyungsoo's mother bolts into the room, asking if the neighbour is alright, and notices her awkward moment and walks out as quickly as she walked in.

"How long have you liked me, neighbour?" Jongin chuckles.

"You dont even know my name and you like me?" Kyungsoo frowns.

"N-not that.. I just feel myself blush when i call you by your name!" Jongin stammers, causing a faint smile on Kyungsoo's reddening face.

"U-uhm.. since you moved in last year." Kyungsoo confesses.

"Me too. I always knew i had a cute neighbour but i didnt know i'd get to kiss you that quickly." Jongin snickers, earning a glare from Kyungsoo.

"Are you implying something?" He huffs.

"No! I'm just glad!" Jongin stares into Kyungsoo's eyes, his eyes full of sincerity.

"We aren't even friends yet, I'm sorry about the kiss earlier. I wasn't thinking straight and I know i must have behaved like a for kissing you back, you should go." Kyungsoo walks towards the door and motions for Jongin to leave.

"Alright.. i think you should give me a chance to start to befriend you and i never thought you were a . Sorry for having to steal your kiss from you unwillingly." Jongin mutters.

"Okay." Kyungsoo replies curtly, earning a wince from Jongin.

Things will get better, I hope.