No love line for you!

No love line for you!

SBS Gayo Daejun

Baekhyun see Amber sitting besides Xiumin and  try to greets her by handshake .

They almost handshakes until Xiumin breaks them apart and he is the one who handshakes with her instead.

“Op..”, Amber almost calling him oppa. Infront of other guys, she casually said oppa to them.

However, she is

ordered to call him hyung infront of Kim Minseok a.k.a. Xiumin.

“No love line! You bring us enough trouble towards our manager”, Xiumin says strictly.

“I’ve done no such thing! We’re friends with each other, hyung!”, Amber try to protests.

 “Yeah and what is with the Krisber issue.Don’t lie....eh~~”, Xiumin teased Amber.

“You really like him, right?”, Luhan joins the teasing.

“ No doubt, Kris is very handsome~ “, Xiumin add more.

“I only see Kris as a brother, seriously.. ”, Amber try to clarify the rumour.

“What is with the pouting part at SMTown then?”, Xiumin asks back.

“I am whispering to him at the moment. I am saying “good job” , Amber replied. She demonstrated it and Luhan followed while whispers “Amber xihuan Kris”.

“It is the same if I’m with you too”, Amber saying while do the whispering act to Xiumin’s ear.

Xiumin reaching to Luhan’s ear as if whispering but only his pout comes out, reenact what he saw in the internet.

“Aah, really !!(Aah, jinja!! )", Amber said out loud. Luhan worsen the situation by whispering to Xiumin, “She stops dancing Only One with me once duizhang saw us”.

“Luhan ge, you supposed to help me!”, Amber glares at her Chinese friend.

 “I rather not, I don’t want to mess with Kris's love line“, Luhan said while grinning happily.

“Thus, as an older brother of Exo, you will have no more love line with Exo members”, Xiumin conclude the conversation.

“As if you can stop it, hyung. Even right now, I’m sure everyone creates scandal of us”, Amber reply cooly.

“Kiddo (jashik)”, he replied while nudged her playfully.

 

And that’s why when Baekhyun tries to get her a two-finger shake for fun (since he see  the Krisber part in the conversation too), Amber ignores his action and pointing her thumb to Xiumin.

“No love line.I’ve promised”, she joked.

Xiumin grinning happily with Amber but Luhan feels something fishy.

It’s a no love line between Exo Members and Amber f(x) but

...what the hell  is he doing right now?

 

Kim Minseok a.k.a. Xiumin speaks with Amber f(x) non-stop and leaving him, the handsome Luhan bored by himself most of the time eventhough he is

basically sit beside Xiumin.

Stupid baozi, I will surely tell the other members about this. You and your jealousy issue about love line had becoming worst these days.

First, TaoHan. Now,  Krisber. Who's next?

 

a/n : Thank you for reading! Edit a bit.