Let the Game Begin

Game Of Love

 

Jimin

 

He walk out of my house without even turning back, I look at my father enjoying the cookies I took from the fridge.

 

“What did you do? Did you scare him?” I said and take a sit across him.

 

“Are you fool or just blind?” I look at him clueless.

 

“You know, what I’m taking about” he continues, of course I knew.

 

“Yes father, I already know he was just pretending from the start”

 

Even if it hurt too much, I have to fight my tears from falling down my cheeks, I can’t cry, I mustn’t.

 

“Then why are you letting him fool you?” he gave me his glare.

 

“Since his playing a game, I figure that I’ll play along, he thinks his winning but actually losing slowly”

 

“Did you play with him?” I ask my father.

 

“Of course, Checkmate” he chuckle and pat my head like I was his puppy.

 

“I’m proud of you; I never expected this from you, our plan work. I thought you came just to spy on him and his family business but it never occur to me that you gain his trust and gave me enough information to take down their business”

 

I remain calm like a puppy, just one small movement of regret my father will know that I actually gain feelings for him which is not part of the plan. He can read people better than I am but I’m was train to hide emotion to others just showing them a poker face, therefore I know if his reading me, and one floss he will know. I’m sorry Donghae.

 

“I thought Henry was useful for being his friend but you, you even became his girlfriend which makes everything easier.” He turns on the television

 

“But is this too much?” my eyes widen at what I said, control yourself!

 

“Don’t tell me you gain feelings for him?” he questioned.

 

“No! Father” I answer him directly

 

“Good, don’t forget what his father done to your mother and brother before they died” a flashback memories of how my mom and brother return to me.

 

“Of course father, I will never forget his family”

 

“Remember that his father killed your mom and brother, now go upstairs you deserve a break for your good work” good work? More like hard work. I did as I was told.

 

“And don’t forget that were meeting your fiancé next week, goodnight my daughter” the last word gave me a wave of happiness, he haven’t call me his daughter after mom died, even if his using me for revenge, I glad that even by that I could still feel that I have a father.

 

Donghae I’m very sorry for what’s going to happen, I’m afraid Destiny made a last minute cancellation. But you hurt me first and I’m just returning the favor, my mother and brother deserve justice.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

10 YEARS AGO

 

 I saw my father talking to a man, I watch them, dad handed him an envelope and the man left.

 

“Daddy” I hug him, he did the same but even tighter.

 

“My daughter, you have to stay with your cousin Henry from now on, I promise will visit you” a tear slip down from his eyes.

 

“Did Mommy and little brother died in the accident, were they the one talking about in the news?” I started to cry

 

“No honey, they were murdered by Daddy’s enemy the Lee family, they just made it look like an accident” I cried even more knowing there was no justice to their death.

 

“Their bad people Daddy”

 

“I know that’s why you should from me because I couldn’t protect you, they will kill you as well so you have to be strong, grow up and help me take them down.”

 

“Yes Daddy”

 

“That’s my girl” with that he kiss my forehead.

 

 

 

PRESENT

 

 

Ever since then, dad sent me to trainings like martial art for self-defense and hot to use a gun just to protect myself. I’m his only heir left now, but am doing the right thing? Are we even playing fair? It’s his father’s fault, his innocent.

 


Hey sorry for not updating.....

so i just update two chapters and please comment