So It Begins

Game Of Love

JIMIN P.O.V

I really hate when Donghae keep on teasing me that I'm Jealous of other girls taking picture

of him, why can't he understand me. I understand that he has to entertain them. I'm not

jealous, I'm never jealous when it comes to him because I trust him. Tell me God, was it

wise for me to love him?

 

" Baby......Come on" there's that irritating voice starting to annoy me.......again

 

I stay silent and started to walk away from him, I heard him chuckle and catch up with me.

 

"Babe, where are you going" He smile teasingly, I glared at him and walk faster.

" Away from you" this time he block me making me stop, this made me angry.

" Just admit it,you were jealous of them because they get to spend time with your boyfriend"

 

My eyes widen on how childish his brain, if I tell him that I'm wasn't jealous he will keepon

teasing me all through out the day until I reach my limit. Where's my bestfriend when you

needed her! Oh right vacation.

 

Just Ignore him and walk away, I started to walk faster until my feet started to run. I can

sense his chasing me, the moment I stop and catch my breath I notice I was standing on the 

road then I heard my name.

"JIMIN!!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!'' a car was speeding up on me, my body froze when a pair of arms wrap around me then.........BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM.

 

 

 

I woke up and found myself in a white painted room, the hospital, I slowly get up and found my cousin Henry sleeping then a wave of pain hit my head, images of Donghae playing me and the time the car hit both of us.

 

"AH.........." Henry suddenly woke up and help me lay down

 

"You should rest first" he said.

 

" Does father know this?" I ask curious if Dad knows because if he do, God knows what will happen, I look at henry he just smile.

 

" Not if you want me to" I smile knowing that his on my side

 

" Where's Donghae?"

 

His smile fade, from his eye I knew something was up, I ask what happen but he said its better If I found out on my own.

My feet were frozen infront of his room, I knock and Kyuhyun Open the door, he led me inside and found Donghae staring at me, I smile knowing his ok but.....

 

"Who Are You?"

 

My eyes started to tear up then my heart began to ache

" You don't know who I am?" I ask hoping his just joking around

" No, was I suppose to?" his words punch my heart

" Hyung, She's your girlfriend you don't remember?" Kyuhyun who wasn't shock said.

" Really? then how come I don't remember meeting you or you both just making that up, Kyu you know lots of girls are in love with me"

 

I run out of the room and went straight to mine where Henry was waiting I hug him tightly and cry like theirs no tomorrow.

 

" I'm very sorry that you have to experience pain again, but don't lose hope" 

Henry why did you become my cousin?, wish you were the one I fell for.

 

 

Donghae P.O.V

"Hyung, you've gone too far"

 

" What? I just want to see how she will win me back isn't it right, beside she's someone who will fight"

 

I know what I'm doing may hurt Jimin but she never show affection to anyone even me like a souless angel from heaven, I just want her to feel this things----LOVE.

Kyuhyun is the only who knows this not even his girlfriend who happens to be Jimin's bestfriend, Yoohyun knows because if she do she will advice Jimin to give up on me. Jimin I'm sorry but I want to know if you also love me since you never show affection to me, my sweet words to you were just nothing, I'mdong this so yo could shine from an ordinary duckling into a beautiful swan.

 

Few hours later

 

Suju members came even HEnry, they were waiting for the doctor to know what's going to happen with me, I already told the doctor that I don't have an amnesia and that will just pretend, he agree since we know each other.

 

" Doc, why can't he remember Jimin? and how come he can remember us?" Eunhyuk as the doctor.

 

"Well maybe because she was with him when the accident happen" nice one Doc, I look at them like I don't know.

 

"But isn't it suppose to be him remembering her since she was with him when the accident happen?"

 

"Well it can be the other way around and I heard they were a couple, sometimes the one who are important to us will be the one to lead us to pain"

 

What's Up Doc!. I wanted to cheer for his explanation but I just control myself, I don't want to blew my cover.

 

" Then what can we do?" Henry ask

 

" Well in order for him to remember her, they need to spend time together in order for him to know who she is"

 

" Let's Hook them up again" Yesung said which made everyone widen their eyes, realizing what he said his face gets to meet a slap from each one of the member.

 

"Ummm.....is...she really my girlfriend?" I fake ask

 

" Yes, she is" Ryeowook answer the question

 

" Well can I see her"

 

" I'm afraid you can't, she have to a lot already maybe next time" Henry doesn't seem to want me to remember her.