Chapter Two: Unni's and B1A4

Be My Girl

 

I decided to bring along Krystal; my best friend since the 9th grade. I walked up to her house and rang the door bell. She opened the door and I saw her in her pajamas and her hair all messed up. “Krystal, why are you in your pajamas?” She made a grunt sound. “Jin Ho dumped me.” She began to cry and started to hug me, I quickly pushed her off. “That’s too bad, I never liked him.” I said to her in a not caring expression. She began to cry louder. “I have a surprise!” She looked up quickly. “If you stop crying then I’ll let you come…To…B1A4’s COMEBACK!” She screamed. “REALLY, OKAY! Give me a minute.” After 5 minutes of waiting she locked her house and ran for the car, sadly she fell because of her heels. I looked down to her and giggled, “I would love to see you fall in front of Cnu.” As she got up I saw her face blushing because of what I said.

We drove all the way to the stadium, Krystal reading the map to me as I drove. Once we got there we were both so happy and jumping in the air. We saw people staring so we calmed ourselves down. We had to walk all the way to the main entrance witch felt like a long time since we were wearing heels. Not much people were here, except a lot of fan girls screaming simultaneously “B1A4! B1A4!” Krystal looked at me in a sad expression. “Ugh, look at the line” I looked at her with a smile on my face, “we’re not here to watch them comeback.” She looked at me with a blank face. “I’m here to style their hair for their comeback.” Her eyes went BIG. “I’m going to meet B1A4!” She yelled it so loud that I thought one of the fan girls heard her. “Shh! don’t yell it out loud for the world to hear.” She gave me a face of, okay I got it.

We walked inside and saw a lady behind a desk. “Ummm, excuse me. Where do the employees go to?” She stared at me.  “You don’t work here.” I took out my mom’s badge and showed it to her, “I’m filling in for my mother she had a little accident.” She saw the badge and smiled. “You’re Sae Rin’s daughter.” “Yeah” I smiled “Well let me tell you, you look just like your mother.” I couldn’t help but blush. “Oh, You were asking where the employees go to, I think they’re on the top floor right now” I bowed and said “Thank you.” Krystal and I made our way to the elevator, as the elevator opened we saw Sandeul facing his phone. Both of our eyes went big. We entered the elevator quietly as we pretended not to notice Sandeul; Krystal turned to me and mouthed “OH MY GOSH!” The elevator doors closed, and he didn’t even step out. I reached for the dial and pushed 40, as I pushed 40 I felt his eyes on me, I quickly bowed and went back to where I was standing. He looked at the dial and asked, “Are you new employees?” I just stood there until Krystal kicked my ankle. “Umm, I’m filling in for my mom.” I rubbed my ankle as I waited for his reply, “Who’s your mom?” he said sounding like a child. “S…Song Sae Rin, your stylist” I stuttered “Really! I love the way your mom does my hair.” I blushed at the way he complimented my mom’s work. “Can I get your name?” he said. “S...Sae Ra” I quickly replied and stuttered. The elevator stopped and the doors opened, “I’ll see you later then.” I said when I stepped out of the elevator.

I thought to myself, where am I supposed to go? I turned around and stopped the elevator before it could close, I turned to the corner and saw Krystal still in the elevator staring at Sandeul, “Krystal, what are you still doing in here?” I asked her in an angry way. “Huh? Sorry.” She quickly got out of the elevator. I turned to Sandeul. “Do you know where the stylists are?” He turned to me “Down this hall, first door on your left.” I looked where he pointed and I said “Thank you.” The door closed and I turned to Krystal, “what were you still doing in there?” I asked sounding furious. “I don’t know he’s just so cute.” We started walking “Don’t do that in front of Cnu.” I teased.

We walked to the room and saw two tall ladies wearing dresses; one of the dresses was black and the other dress was purple. We walked in and caught the eye of one of the ladies. “Are you the stylists?” I asked, “Yes, how may I help you?” The tall lady in the black dress asked. “Um, I’m Sae Rae…” But before I could finish the lady in the purple dress got up and said “Sae Rin’s daughter, Hi nice to meet, I’m Junni but you can call me unni if you want to. That’s…” The lady in the black dress finished her sentence. “I’m Baeki but you can call me unni too.” Both of the ladies were so nice. “Hello I’m Sae Ra and this is my friend Krystal.” “Hello” Krystal said. “Not to sound rude but why are you here?” Baeki unni asked. “My mom had a little accident so I came here to fill in for her.” The two unni’s looked at each other with wide eyes. “Is there a problem?” They looked at me, “When did you start styling hair?” Junni unni asked. “9th grade” I replied. Baeki unni asked, “What grade are you in now?” I looked at them with a confused face, “I just graduated college.” Junni unni took me to one of the chairs in front of a mirror. She sat down and sad, “This is a test of how good your styling is can you give me a fish tail braid?” I thought to myself, do they doubt my skills? I grabbed the brush and untangled her hair, I separated the hair and began to braid.

Five minutes later…

I finished the braid and looked up at unni, “all done!” She looked in the mirror, “Wow! Sae Ra, only five minutes just like your mother. I blushed, “Thank you.” Baeki unni grabbed my shoulders and looked at my outfit and then Krystal’s. “Is that what you girls are going to wear for the comeback?” We looked down at our clothes “Yeah.” We said simultaneously. Unni picked up her phone to look at the time, “Five hours until the comeback, how about we go dress shopping?” Junni and Baeki unni grabbed both of us and we walked to the elevator. As the elevator opened we saw Sandeul on the floor sleeping. Everyone walked in quietly and got out quietly to let Sandeul sleep. “That was close; if Sandeul doesn’t get his sleep then he’ll be too tired and fall asleep during the styling.” Baeki unni said. We walked out the building and saw more fan girls but this time there were two groups, one group was chanting “B1A4! B1A4!” and the other group were yelling “A-Jax! A-Jax” We walked past them and Baeki unni took us to her car; green Kia Soul, My dream car. We got into the car and drove to the mall.

When we got to the mall we saw a lot of people wearing their casual clothes when Junni and Baeki unni were wearing such beautiful dresses. We went up the escalator to Forever 21. We walked in and saw a lot people shopping; unni pulled us to the dress section to pick out a dress. When I saw the dresses my mouth dropped, they were all so beautiful but I could only pick one. There was one dress that caught my eye it was a short dress with a belt and a back piece that flowed as you walked. I pointed to it and one of the employees went to go get it. They came back with two dresses my dress and Krystal’s dress. We went to the dressing rooms to try it on; we came out to show our unni’s and they really liked the dress. We went to purchase the dresses but Baeki and Junni unni insisted they buy it, Afterwards we went to Tongs Tai to eat Taiwanese food for lunch, but I felt uncomfortable because all the guys in the restaurant were staring at me because of my dress. After 3 hours of shopping and eating sushi we went back to the stadium to get ready.

It was getting late and a lot of fans were waiting to get in, luckily we went through the back instead of using the front. We went up to the room to get ready. Junni unni took out her makeup kit and started to apply makeup on my eyes, cheeks, and my lips. When I looked in the mirror I couldn’t believe it was me. I never put this much makeup on before, and I’ve had special occasions before. Krystal looked at me and I looked at her, we were so happy, we felt like princesses. “KNOCK, KNOCK!” We both turned to the door. “That must be the boys.” Baeki unni said as she walked to the door. My heart was beating faster than ever, the door opened and I saw 5 beautiful boys walking in. “Hi noona’s!” They yelled. I couldn’t help saying, “Oh Sandeul you’re out of the elevator.” I heard Junni   unni and Krystal giggling in the background, but then Sandeul took a glance at them and they went serious. Sandeul put his arm around me and introduced me, “Guys, this is Sae Ra, our substitute stylist.” Baro came up to me and said “Hi, I’m Baro; it’s pleased to meet you.” My heart beat sped up. Then Cnu came up to me, “Hello, I’m Cnu, I hope we can be good friends.” I smiled and tried to calm my pulse. Now Gongchan came up to me and said. “Hi, I’m Gongchan, please take care of me.” Awww, I thought to myself. Finally Jinyoung came up to me; my heart beat sped up faster than before I could tell I went red. “Hi, I’m Jinyoung, it’s nice to meet you.” He walked away and I started to breathe hard but quietly. Sandeul took a glance at Krystal from the corner of the room, “Hi, I didn’t get your name from before, what is it?” Now she went red. “Uhh, you can call me Krystal.” She said in a friendly way. Baeki unni went to the middle of the room, “now that we all met each other, let’s get to work!”

 

*Author’s Notes*

I Tried To Make This Chapter Really Long Since My First Chapter Was Short.

What Did You Think!

Please Comment!

There Will Be More Where That Came From!

And Don’t Forget (FVA)

Fan

Vote

Add