Chapter One: The Accident That Brought Me Happiness

Be My Girl

 

“Ooooooh my beautiful target” my alarm rang. I pushed “Snooze” as soon as I heard it. I got up and went straight to my closet to see what I would be wearing today. I decided to go with a striped loose shirt with a long cardigan, skinny jeans and high heels. To top it off I added an owl necklace and a bracelet to match with it because I was in a good mood. Today is B1A4’s COMEBACK! I went downstairs and saw my mom looking very stylish making my favorite breakfast; French toast with eggs and bacon. My mom really likes her job, she works as B1A4’s stylist, and she gets paid for touching their hair and making it beautiful. She is so lucky. “Mom” I called as I started to walk towards her. “What is it, Sae Ra?” She asked as she turned around and put the food on the table. “Are you excited about tonight?” I asked, talking about B1A4’s COMEBACK. “Yes” she replied. “Then how come you haven’t done your hair” I pointed as she grabbed a strand of hair. “Oops, I forgot”. I put my fork down and I took her upstairs so I could do her hair.

I stared at her outfit and it looked to me that she would look good having a side braid. As I braided her hair she asked me “When did I start teaching you how to style hair?” “The 9th grade” I replied. “Wow, 7 years. You look just like a professional stylist.” I couldn’t help but grin. “I’m done!” I yelled. My mom looked at me and grabbed my hair, “now it’s my turn.” She sat me down and pulled out the curling iron. When I saw the curling iron I yelled “NO!” She looked at me “Why not?” “That’s going to damage my hair.” She turned it on and said “One time wouldn’t hurt.”

As she was curling my hair I heard my mom scream “Oww!” I turned my head as fast as I could and saw my mom’s hand burnt. I got up and took her downstairs so she could rinse her hand. After a few minutes of rinsing she dried off and showed me her burn. It looked really bad, “Try holding something with your bare hand.” I said. She reached for the brush that was on the counter, but when she grabbed it she dropped it immediately. I told her, “You can’t go to work like that.” She sat down rubbing her head with her good hand, “But their comeback’s tonight.” I sat next to her, and we both went to thinking of what we were going to do.

“I Got It!” She yelled. “What, Whaaat?” I turned to her. As she turned to me, she had a really big smile on her face. “You” My face went blank. “Me?” I replied looking dumbfounded, “You can be their stylist today.” My eyes went BIG! “WHAT, NO! I can’t style a famous persons hair, especially B1A4!” My mom got up and started walking away slowly. “Poor B1A4, they won’t be able to do their comeback without a stylist. If only I could, but I have a burn on my hand.” I thought to myself, oh no B1A4. She continued to speak, “If only there were someone that had 7 YEARS of experience. Hmmmmm” “Okay, fine” I replied. “Let me go get my bag” I saw her smiling at me as I went upstairs. I got my bag and thought to myself, did she finish curling my hair? I walked to the restroom and looked in the mirror; all of the curls were perfectly curled. I walked downstairs and saw my mom; she passed the keys, map to Mnet Stadium, and her badge. When I got in my car I sat there staring through the glass. “I’m going to meet B1A4!”

 

*Author’s Notes*

Sorry About the 1st Chapter Being So Short. But What Did You Think?

Please Leave a Comment Below

There Will Be More Where That Came From!

Don’t Forget To (FVA)

FAN

VOTE

ADD