Emergency Kiss!

Emergency Kiss!

 

 

Kyuhyun was wandering alone in the city... yeah, all alone because he had no girlfriend or friends to hang out with... thanks to his workaholic problem... but being y, free and single have made him be desired by people in the street... tell me, who will avert their eyes from a damn hot guy that walking alone with his infamous smirk and looking all mysterious? Well, it just his appearance... inside, indeed, he’s a bit lonely...

He was walking senselessly when his eyes caught someone that coming from the opposite direction...

“! Damn my life! Why is she here?” Kyuhyun cursed under his breath... he try to hide, but she already saw him and from afar, he can see the mocking smile she’s giving to him...

Kyuhyun freezes and swallowed his saliva nervously as she approaching him with her god-like-feature-hot-scandal... her boyfriend... or maybe?

Kyu oppa... what are you doing here?” she looked at him up and down before continued...

“Alone...” that sounds cynical...

Damn you !

“What else? Waiting for my girlfriend... I have a date...” that’s a lie!

“Really? You did find someone that better than me huh?” the evil smile decorated her pretty face...

Aish this evil ! And I’m stupid too! Why did I say that!

Kyuhyun remembers the day he has been dumped by the girl in front of him now... Seo Joohyun... The words that made him cursed badly; sometimes... well, that because she dumped him for another guy, his colleague; Choi Siwon ... Cho Kyuhyun has a big PRIDE after all... what do we call it? Man Dignity?

Just off! I can find someone hotter and better than you and your hot abs scandal!”

“Where is she?” Joohyun folded her arm arrogantly...

“She on her way...” his voice a bit shaky...

Just off already!

“I shall wait for her... I wanna meet her...” she declared... Kyuhyun’s eyes almost popped out!

“What?  My dear ex, don’t sweat yourself, she told me she’s gonna be late today...” Kyuhyun smile confidently...

Smile Kyuhyun, smile...

“Don’t worry oppa, I never sweat for something that amuse me... I can wait..”

This is bad... I need to think something!

Kyuhyun’s eyes then catch a hot girl walking in the crowd to his direction from behind...

She looks hot... a bit like gold digger type duh...

He commented...

She won’t resist me right?

He is still thinking...

Need to try my luck! Grab her, play a role and leave this with her dog, I mean, Siwon... then paid that girl for her collaboration... but if she’s a pure type, then get a single slap or maybe twice from her and Voila! my life!

“oh, she’s coming!” Kyuhyun beamed... he alternately watches his back and Joohyun... ready to grab her...

Kyuhyun turned around and smiled at the hot girl... it’s miraculous that she smiled back to him... no... Isn’t a miracle... Its normal things to see a girl falling for his smile...

When the rage was close enough, Kyuhyun turned in front as he grabbed the girl’s hand, pulled her to his side and snaking his hand around her waist and.... ----- Kissed her!

“Hey---- babe!” he didn’t bother to see her face whether she was shocked or not because, well, he himself in a big dilemma and anxious...

“Your babe?” Siwon eyed him weirdly...

“Kyu Oppa, I didn’t know that you are G?”

G? what the heck is that?

“what G?”

“Urm, gay...” Joohyun said slowly... Kyuhyun laughed awkwardly...

“Yah! Of course I’m not---“his word was cut off when he turned to his side and meet with his girfriend’s face... his jaw dropped down...

“! I’m gay...” he said breathlessly... too shock with the fact that he pulled a MAN! but heck, pride means everything to him...

The man looked him with a wide eyes... he was shocked too, to be kissed in sudden and a guy called him babe? Well, he prefers dude...

“baby, why are you sweating? You ran here to meet me?” Kyuhyun started to play his role... he has to even though he took the wrong person... he wiped gently the beams of sweat on the man’s forehead...

The man was catching his breath... he was eyeing his surrounding nervously, looking at all those people who pass through them... he actually was running from someone... then, out of the blue, this ert in front of him pulled him, kissed him and dragged him into whatever-happens-right-now... so he just plays in the show...

“yeah... I thought I’m gonna be too late so I run to you...” Kyuhyun felt relief... the man’s words match perfectly with his lie...

“so, shall we go now?” the man nodded eagerly..

“Kyu Oppa!”

Kyu? This ert’s name is Kyu?

The man thought as his eyes fixed on Kyuhyun’s face...

“What’s it? Talk fast...” Kyuhyun suddenly feels annoyed...

“Let’s have a double date...”

Holy crap! Is she crazy? I don’t even know this guy!

“No thanks... I wanna have some privacy with my babe...” Kyuhyun turned around, ready to flee!

I’m dude! Not babe you ert !

Kyuhyun held the man’s hand and pulled him... but then, the man freezes on his spot, the one who was chasing him is just around the corner... he need to save his life... he spun around dramatically, smiling at Joohyun and Kyuhyun alternately...

“My lady, let’s have a double date... I’m Sungmin... Kyu’s babe...”

“What are you doing? Are you nuts?” Kyuhyun whispered in a deep poisoned voice... currently, they are bickering in the Gents..

“I’m just playing the game you’ve had started...” Sungmin’s arms folded... he’s looking calm with his poker face...

“Oh really? But I was going to end it and get us out from this when you said I’m Sungmin, Kyu’s babe... damn! I don’t even know you!”

“I’m your babe... and you kissed me!” Kyuhyun gasped...

“Err..umm... that was... An emergency kiss!”

“Then take the responsibility like a man!”

He talks like a ...

“What? It’s not like you are gonna pregnant with a single kiss... Now she won’t let me go easily! She will my brain out to know the truth!” Sungmin heaved a sigh... he knows it was his fault but nothing he can do...

“Okay look, I’m sorry for taking you deep into your own dip but I have to do this... someone is after for me...... I don’t want this too but, dude... we’re just gonna have lunch with them, laughing together, talking and end of interaction then we move our slowly and smoothly...” Kyuhyun piercingly looked at him...

“Don’t you hear her? Let’s watch movie after lunch ­the hell!”

“hey, I’m trying to help you here for whatever issue you have with that snobbish girl... we’ll skip for the movie...”

“Fine! Call...  you don’t talk... I talk...” Kyuhyun decided...

“Ah, and please... don’t use foul language... it doesn’t suit you...” he eyed Sungmin annoyingly...

You have a pretty face but your pretty mouth is kinda foul...

Four of them were sitting at the table... Joohyun’s eyes never leave the couple opposite to her...

“You two look a bit awkward...”

“Because you’re here.. Looking at us like we are weirdo!” Joohyun shrugged and eat her dessert... but her eyes keep glimpsing at the couple...

Naturally, Kyuhyun and Sungmin get along so well... It’s an eyesore to Joohyun and Siwon to be exact..

“Can I have that?” Sungmin nipped the prong of the fork cutely, giving his puppy eyes to Kyuhyun as he begging for more strawberries as they are eating strawberry cake for dessert...

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked gently, just like a boyfriend who treat his girlfriend well..

“This, this...” Sungmin poked the strawberry with his fork... his childish manner made Kyuhyun chuckled and eat the half of the strawberry right before his eyes...Kyuhyun’s tease made he pouted...

“Stingy!” he glared at him cutely... Provocatively poked his plate with the fork, his dessert all had gone into his stomach... the clanking sound can be heard slowly... suddenly, Kyuhyun feed the half eaten strawberry into his mouth...

You are so childish!

Kyuhyun mentally said when he looked at Sungmin who happily accept and chomped the fruit...

Looking at Sungmin made he felt like the things that missing between him and Joohyun before is here, exist between him and Sungmin...

“Let’s go Siwon oppa...” Joohyun rose from her seat...

“uh, bye then...” Kyuhyun beamed...

Yesh! Go away! Go away!

 “Kyu oppa, we’re gonna watch movie...”

Sungmin shook his head slightly... looked at Kyuhyun with his doe eyes...

Say something Kyu!

“No thanks, we have another plan...” Kyuhyun refused politely... everything should end here...

“This is a double date right... so it supposes to be two couples...” Joohyun frowned... Kyuhyun gritted his teeth patiently...

“We already planned our date today...” Sungmin explained to her...

“What is this? Don’t you two have a pride? You accept my suggestion before!” Joohyun are mad now... Siwon was just standing by her side and watch everything silently...

We did?

Kyuhyun and Sungmin exchanged their gaze...

“I won’t hear any more excuse... come on...” Joohyun pulled Kyuhyun from his seat and Kyuhyun barely succeed to grab Sungmin’ hand... well, Siwon rubbed his smooth chin at the scene...

They were walking in the flood of people inside the mall, heading to the movie... behind, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are still arguing...

 “Kyu!” Sungmin’s voice sounds unsatisfied...

“You should reject her sternly!”

“What? She pulled me okay?” Kyuhyun defended...

“She just a girl! You are stronger than her! You can push her back!”

“I don’t push a girl! Aish! If you didn’t accept her offer earlier, we won’t be in this mess!”

“Oh! Now you put the blame on me? Who dragged me into this?”

Oh ! He’s mad! But wow! He kinda has this cool fire aura... uh! It’s not the time to think nonsense...

“fine... just wait here...” Kyuhyun leaved Sungmin behind as he catches up with Joohyun and Siwon...

But, in the middle of talking, he almost succeeds to persuade them when Sungmin hugged his arms, smile oh-so-weird... eyes were rolling to each direction...

What wrong with this guy?

“Kyu! Let’s watch that movie!” he chirped when the getting nearer to the movie...

“W – What?” Kyuhyun was confused... they already queued to buy the tickets...

“What the hell you want to do?” Sungmin still in his careful mode...

“Let’s watch movie... please...” he pleaded...

“What happens? You say you don’t want to watch movie?”

Aish this crazy cute guy!

“Heck! The one who was looking for me is here?” Sungmin said as he buried his face onto Kyuhyun’s arm, hiding his face...

“what you’re gonna do?” Kyuhyun tried to comprehend the situation... they stepped closer to the counter...

“what else? Hiding inside the cinema of course...” Kyuhyun shrugged as he paid for the tickets...  he doesn’t mind spending time with Sungmin...

They entered in the movie... they arranged their seat as Kyuhyun and Siwon sat in the middle... and the movie started...

“K – Kyu? w – What kind of movie is this?” Sungmin asked when he found out that the starting was quite boring...

“Action...the starting was great...” Kyuhyun said as he munched the popcorn...

“What? Oh dear... I’m dead...” Sungmin said with his mouth filled with popcorn...

“You don’t like it? You chose it...”

“ me... Why did I choose this movie?” Sungmin hissed...

“Whatever babe... be a good girl and let me watch in peace...” in the dim light, Sungmin’s glare was ablaze with fire...

“There are three things I hate in my life... Ghost! Girl! And people like you who called me babe!”  Kyuhyun ignored him and hushed...

Whatever babe...

Sungmin watched the big screen boringly, rubbed his palms, fighting against the cold temperature...

“You can hold my hand...” Kyuhyun offered his hand while Sungmin just stared at it then he looks at Kyuhyun mockingly...

“My boyfriend is shoooo sweet~” suddenly, a deafening sound was coming out of the speaker...

“Holy !” Sungmin jolted as he grabbed Kyuhyun’s arms tightly...

“I thought you only scared of ghost?”

“shut up! I just... shock!”

Such a baby...

Kyuhyun chuckled as he pulled one of Sungmin’s hands to his lap, intertwined their hands together to warm the needed one..

What the did you hold my hand?

Sungmin didn’t talk but his eyes are showing his curiosity...

“I’m keeping you warm...” a simple answer that made Sungmin blushed in the dark...

Fifteen minutes had passed... Sungmin yawned... Kyuhyun still holding his left hand, while his right hand is doing his duty to fill his mouth with popcorn....

So boring!

He complained silently... he got something naughty in his mind when he sees Kyuhyun was so engrossed into the movie... he wants to distract him from the movie...

“Kyu~” he called him softly and Kyuhyun hummed..

“Kyu~~” again, a hum... but his eyes were stuck on the screen...

“Kyu....” Sungmin pouted, the lad was ignoring him... he breathes deeply, glared at Kyuhyun from the side... annoying with the crunchy popcorn that being crash in Kyuhyun’s mouth, he snatched it from Kyuhyun, put it securely on his lap and start to eat...

“I’m hungry...” he said when Kyuhyun was looking at him with a weird look... then he shrugged and continued to watch, unconscious that Sungmin’s hand still in his hand...

Sungmin can’t bear to be in boredom... more than that, he’s feeling envious of Kyuhyun who can watch the movie so intense... then again, he feels like he needs to disturb the guy beside him... so he started to shove the small light whitish ball into Kyuhyun’s mouth... one by one and Kyuhyun keeps munching and swallowed it, somehow, he’s happy for being treated nicely by Sungmin...  they look so sweet...

I love this feeling...

But it was just for a second... Sungmin naughtily grabbed a half-fistful of popcorn and he forcedly shoving it into Kyuhyun’s mouth... Kyuhyun gagged and almost spurt it all out, but he managed to keep them all in and slowly, he munches it as he glared at Sungmin with scary eyes... Sungmin who was laughing happily turns to be stunned... Scared of those sharp eyes...

Ops! Is he angry?

“you don’t need your eyes anymore? Want me to gouge them out?”  

HE IS!!!!!

Sungmin shook his head cutely... grinned foolishly as he fed himself the popcorn... Sit properly in his chair and he looked straight to the screen...

“Um, my hand?” Sungmin feels uncomfortable... Feel likes his hand is sweating...

Let go of my hand you !

“What? Feel too cold?” Kyuhyun innocently asked and put Sungmin’s back hand on his cheek, feeling the cold-iced hand against his facial skin...

“N – Not really...” Sungmin stuttered, he was blushing with the contact that Kyuhyun made... in the end, he just let Kyuhyun held his hand without any more words...

The movie is going to it end, only half an hour remain... when Kyuhyun turned to his side, to check out why Sungmin was so quiet... well, he fell asleep with his mouth hung open... Kyuhyun chuckled at the sight... Unbeknown to himself, the last half an hour was ended with him staring at the sleeping guy...

Sungmin rose from his slumber when the noisy sounds interrupt him... he blinked his eyes, people were gathering to out from the movie...

“Oh, finish already? How was the ending?” Sungmin stretched and yawned lazily...

“Cute ends...” Kyuhyun smiled... Remembering Sungmin’s cute face while he was sleeping that never leaves his mind...

Your sleeping face was cute...

“Cute?”

I guess typical ending...

“This is cinema! Not your room! Siwon oppa, let’s go!” however, Joohyun who been distracted by them from the earlier cynically said...

“What’s wrong with that ?” Sungmin feels annoyed with her... he hates girl!

Kyuhyun shrugged as he led Sungmin out from the movie...

“Joohyun! Wait up! hey!” Siwon succeeded to hold her hand firmly...

“what’s up with you?” Joohyun eyed her surroundings... some people’s eyes were on them...

“Nothing...” she said nonchalantly... Folded her arms in such an arrogant way as she always does...

“You are jealous of him? Sungmin shi?”

“Why should I?”

“Just say it dear.. I can see it... and why don’t you tell Kyuhyun that I’m not your boyfriend? And you forbid me to tell him the truth too...”

“none of your business Siwon oppa...” if only her stare can kill Siwon...

“Of course it is, you were using my name to fool Kyuhyun...”

“He never treats me like that!” finally, she burst...

 “Like what?”

“That lovey dovey with his babe! He never calls me babe or baby! He never teases me or holds my hand in the movie... am I not good enough to him!” Joohyun stomped the floor...

“uh well, honey... from my judgment, during my time with you, you hate it when I hold your hand, you hate to share the food and you don’t even sweat!”

“so it’s my perfection to be blame?”

“I guess so...”

“I thought guys like independent girl! Urgh!” Joohyun clenched her fist, stomping her leg and spun her body to leave Siwon...

“I prefer someone like Sungmin shi... cute, naughty, he’s adorable type!” Siwon trailed from behind...

“shut up!” she walked faster, against the crowd..

“come, let me lead you...” Siwon held her hand, intended to protect her from the crowd...

“tch, I can walk by myself...” she yanked her hand and walked off...

“See!!!” Siwon said as Joohyun’s manner has approved his words...

“oppa ...! shut up...”

“we lost them...”Kyuhyun said as he gripped tightly on Sungmin’s wrist, afraid of losing him in the crowd... they walked around the mall, still couldn’t find the couple....

“you mean they left us? Cool!” Sungmin enjoyed the fact...

“so, you want to leave now?” Kyuhyun pulled him to aside as they stopped at the corner...

“why? Do we still have some funny business together?” Kyuhyun shrugged...

No but... Can we spend some time together? Uh! What am I? Lumpy guy! I can’t say the words directly!

“I think I’m safe now... so Kyu----“ Sungmin raised his eyebrows, he only knows Kyuhyun as Kyu...

“Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun..”

“so Kyuhyun shi... thank you for saving me unintentionally...”

Not to mention, you kissed me!

“well, same to you, thank you for putting me deep in my own ...” Sungmin frowned, pouted his lower lip...

Huh! He’s mocking me!

“uh! My mom...” suddenly, his phone ringing... Kyuhyun folded his arms and waited...

“hello mom... “

Minnie? Where are you now? Come back home now!”

no way... “

Kyuhyun chuckled at the sight... thinking that Sungmin was so adorable, fighting with his mom cutely...

Minnie!”

I say no...”

why are you behaving this way? She was waiting for you since you were kid and still... Oh gosh this child!”

I don’t like her! Give her to Sungjin then...”

she likes you, not your brother..”

“so? Like I care about that... No means no mom...”

anyway, just come back home dear... and Sungjin said she was peeping on you today... what a brave girl.. still don’t like her?”

No! yeah, I saw her... I gotta go mom... bye!” Sungmin hung up the phone immediately... Sighing his frustration out...

“what wrong?”

“my mom... let’s talk somewhere else...”

That’s what I’m waiting for!

“sure...” Kyuhyun smirked...

Both of them were sitting side by side on the bench at the mall park, people is getting  less and less... they’re eating ice cream... Sungmin’s treat...

“You are hiding from whom?”

“urm, my childhood friend... she claimed me as her groom since we were kids...” Sungmin felt like he can be honest to Kyuhyun...

“That’s sweet...” Kyuhyun the soft frozen ice..

“No! it might be sweet if it was requited feeling but it’s not... I don’t like her...” Sungmin confessed...

“Why? Is she just likes Joohyun?” he surely traumatized with Joohyun...

“No, she is scary duh! Always talking about our married life, our child, our old day... never once she asked me whether I like her or not...” Sungmin the ice cutely...

“You don’t like her?” Kyuhyun bit the last piece...

“I like her! But the like is different from what she think... aish... she screwed me up! Even my parents force me to be with her... let’s drop it! What about you? Who is that Joohyun girl? Don’t tell if you don’t want to...”

“Don’t feel bother... It’s my past... she was my lovers... we broke up for some stupid reason and I promised her something stupid to protect my ego and you come to save me...”

Uh oh! I’m your savior then!

“Promised what?”

“urm, to get a girlfriend that hot and y... better than her...”

“And you chose me?” Sungmin pointed at himself and laughed hardly....

“Kyu! are you blind? How am I supposed to be hot and y?”

“you are right... you’re not hot and y like I want... I took the wrong person actually...” Sungmin gasped at the truth... somehow, he feels the sting pricked his heart...

“because you are better than that...’ Kyuhyun continued his words with a smile which caused Sungmin’s heart jumps and his face blushes...

He says I’m better than those y and hot girls!!! Damn your sweet mouth Kyuhyun!

“b-but she looks lovely... a bit y still, lovely... why don’t you tell her the truth that you haven’t found anyone yet?? Maybe she still likes you...”

Because I found you...na-ah! can’t say that or he will run away from me...

“tell her and suffer for her cynical stare? Spare me! Besides, she’s not my type...”

“Dude... Every man wants a girl like her!”

“You don’t understand...”

“Make me...”

“Well, she has been programmed...”

“Huh? Is she a robot?!” Sungmin’s face was just like a child whom in great curiosity...

“No... She’s not like you...”

“Now what does she has something to do with me?”

“Joohyun is too perfect, she is too good and sometimes I felt like I was dating with a robot...  I can do nothing for her because, you know, she always stands on her own...  I want at least, my babe let me do this...” Kyuhyun’s hand reached Sungmin’s face, thumbed the trail of melted ice cream at the edge of his lips...

“Yah! Don’t be cheesy meezy here!” Sungmin went crimson...

“it’s cute though... taking care the one you loved... you give me that feeling when you eat my food, tease me in the movie, clinging to me... It was something that I never had with her... even this...” Kyuhyun in a flash lean closer to him and pecked his cheek...

The ice cream in his hold plopped down on the ground...

What the heck this ert just did!!!!

His heart jumped loudly, he feels light headed and fluttered, plus with Kyuhyun somehow glowing face that affects his heartbeat greatly...

“Minnie oppa?” someone came and ruined the moment...

She’s here?? why now?!!!!

“uhm... Sunny...”

“I was looking for you! Why are you here? Who is him? why are you keeping clinging to him?”

Which one should I answer?

“Sunny... meet my boyfriend, Kyuhyun...” Kyuhyun eyes widened... he looked alternately at Sungmin and the girl... when Sungmin secretly elbowed him, made him flinch and nodded eagerly...

“Liar! Oppa.. You are guy.. He definitely a guy...” the same thing happens this time... it just, Sungmin is playing the role right now...

“I don’t get any benefit if I lie to you...”

“Miss, sorry to interrupt you but could you please stop bugging my babe?” Kyuhyun’s hand sneaking behind Sungmin and wrapped his hand around Sungmin’s slim waist...

Nice waist he has for a man...

He praised in his heart...

“You shut up dirty old man! Watch where your hand goes!” she glared at Kyuhyun’s hand that itching caressed Sungmin’s waist...

“Sunny... try to understand! I don’t love you! I love Kyuhyun!” Sungmin said furiously with his solemn face, yet, changes to lovely one when he faces Kyuhyun... again, Kyuhyun feels something that he is longing to feel...

“babe.. Aren’t you too harsh?” Kyuhyun leaned over and whispered in his ear...

“No.. It’s normal...”  Sunny pouted when the two seemed to be so secretive...

“Stop acting Oppa! You could say whatever you want but I’d buy it...” Sunny fumed...

“yah! Kyuhyun and I are real! Just believe it and leave us alone...” Sungmin has lost his patience... well, his patience has a limit too...

“Sungmin?” Kyuhyun was dumbfounded... Sunny indeed is a nightmare, worse than Joohyun... and she doesn’t seem like she would obey Sungmin’s words...

“you won’t leave?” Sungmin asked her again, but the girl just showing him her poker face...

“Fine... stand there and suit yourself!”

It’s time for emergency kiss! I’m sorry Kyu!

After he finished say his line, he crashed his lips with Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun yelped in surprise... he didn’t move his lips as he knows Sungmin was just acting since his lips also freeze against his...

“Lame...” Sunny calmly said as she folded her arms...

The word was a trigger for Kyuhyun to act realistically... he started to move his lips sensually and passionately... 

No! Kyu! don’t!

Sungmin tried to resist him, but his hands were already trapped between his chest and Kyuhyun’s while Kyuhyun’s hand securely wrapped around him... he squeezed Sungmin’s waist in sudden, making him gasp as he took the chance to invade Sungmin’s cavern thoroughly...

Sunny stepped back in shock...

“I don’t believe this...” she murmured... the scene is happening clearly before her eyes but she chose not to believe...

Kyuhyun took the next step when Sungmin gradually response to his kiss... his right hand that lay around Sungmin’s waist pulled Sungmin’s body closer to him, pressing against each other... his other hand was snaking up to Sungmin’s neck, cupped the back of his head and deepened their kiss...

Kyu! stop it.. I –

“Mmmhh...” Sungmin moans... he can feel Kyuhyun was smirking between the kiss and he getting jello only from a kiss...

“Oppa! You stupid jerk!!” Sunny walked off while crying... finally, she decided to believe...

They took a second to break apart... and when they did, Kyuhyun chuckled to see Sungmin in deep dark red... eyes were fluttering while looking at him with his red swollen lips...

“y – You did it again..” Sungmin said breathlessly... but only to gain some teasing laughs from Kyuhyun...

“That was OUR emergency kiss...” Kyuhyun emphasized the word OUR, then, he kissed Sungmin’s lips again...  Sungmin flinched...

“That is our first kiss...” Kyuhyun tried his best to suppress his laughter... Sungmin’s reaction was very interesting....

“w – why are you doing this?”

Sungmin didn’t understand why Kyuhyun behaving so sweet to him... but he doesn’t understand his mind and body more... keep thinking about Kyuhyun and even responded to Kyuhyun’s kiss...

“it’s simple... because I simply fall in love with you...” Kyuhyun boldly said...

 

Several Months Later

Kyuhyun keeps checking his time, people come in and out from the restaurant frequently yet his date still didn’t come, late as usual... he keeps motivating himself to scold his date at least once...

Just once Kyuhyun! Just once...

“Kyu!!” someone back hugging him affectionately...

I’m gonna to scold him, get angry with him...

“Min! you’re late... again!” Kyuhyun said sternly as Sungmin swifts to the chair beside him... sit down and beaming happily...

“I’m sorry...” he toothily smile..

“No! I won’t accept any --- “

Chu!

Sungmin kissed him... on his lips... Kyuhyun cleared his throat before continued...

“you can’t escape from ---“

Chu!

Sungmin kissed him again... Giggled happily to see Kyuhyun’s red face...

“Min! Your kiss won’t change ---“

Chu!

Another kiss from Sungmin, this time, he pressed his lips against Kyuhyun’s longer...

“aish!” Kyuhyun heaved a sigh as he slumped his head to defeat on the table... three kisses in a row totally defeat him...

“Kyu~” Sungmin singsong his name...

“Where did you learn this?” Kyuhyun lifted up his head and tapped his lips... Indicating the kiss earlier...

“From your emergency kiss...” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows in amuse...

“You know, we are not in any emergency case...” Kyuhyun stated...

“but I am! If you are mad, then it will be an emergency to me... so I need to use the effective way to reduce your anger... by using the emergency kiss...” Kyuhyun sighed again... his lover is too cute for him to be mad actually....

I will forever lose to you...

“Min... I shouldn’t have taught the use of the emergency kiss to you...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi!  you 

I'm done! 

well, I dont know how to say this... It's kinda weird story... uhm...

just leave your comment...

bad or good I accept it!!!