Chapter 3 : First day of school

My High School life with u

~ 3 weeks later  ~

DARA POV

Dara wake up !!!  You have to change your clothes and get going ….

It’s your first day of school  remember. So get up !  get up!

.

.

Yes uhmma!

 

Dara then change her clothes . She wore are pretty uniform it was designed by the most famous  designer in Korea [in  Hildleberge Academy  you are able to design your own uniform] . She then ate her breakfast and headed to Hildleberge academy . She arrived around 7 am .

 

Through Text  ^ ^

To bom :

Bommie !!!! where are you ???!! TT-TT ,  im at school !!!

Hurry up where are you !!! TT-TT  [ dara found out that bom is also in that school ]

To Dara :

There already ??!! ur so early girl , but im on my way now!!! So be patient bunny ^ .^

To Bom :

K, I’ll wait here . Just  text  me if you’ve arrive already . ^ ^

5 minutes later ~

To Dara:

Im here !!!! ^ ^  meet me at the front gate!!!

 

Thankz a lot you’ve finally arrive. I was waiting here , and you know that im not that patient ..

.

.

OH!! The bunny is afraid !!! you know what our classes is 9 and its 7: 10

So should I tour you around our school ?!

.

.

Yahhh!!!!!! Im not afraid , but sure .

I’ll just gonna text the other girls that we’ve arrive .

 

To CL , minzy  and IU :

Hey guys !!!! im at school with Bom …

Where are you!? She’s gonna gave me a tour . so just text me if you’ve arrive!!! ^ ^

 

 

Okey!!! Im done texting , we can have our tour now!!!

The two wondered around the school until…

They saw a big tarpaulin of their school promoted by very cute handsome man.

Bommie !!! who’s that ??!!

.

.

Oh ! that’s GD . His the leader of the most popular boy group here in Hildleberg . His the son of the owner of this school. Isn’t he cute?! ^ ^

.

.

No , his not!

.

.

Yahhhh!!! That’s my oppa!! Many girls in our school is crazy about him!!

Because his handsome , his like our prince charming!! When im in front of him im speechless.

.

.

ARE U CRAZY!? By the way , what group is he from ?? And what about the girls ?? is there also a group of popular girls??

.

.

BIGBANG! There are five of them , GD , TOP , Taeyang , Seungri and Daesung .  And for the girls we have 2ne1 ! there are four + u = five of us.. Me , u , CL , IU and minzy . Your one of us now .

.

.

Yahhh!!! Don’t you remember im not an ordinary member im your leader , remember. I made this girl group and since I’ve transfer to states ur the one who continued it. But now im back.. But u really are popular here?? No wonder , we’re all beautiful right , kekeke

.

.

OK , shall we go to the cafeteria ?? I wanna eat corn!!! Im hungry dara.

.

.

Ok , let’s go. That tour made me hungry also .

 

GD POV

Through text :

To TOP:

yah!! where are you ?! im already in school... come here now!!

 

To GD:

ok ..im on my way sir.

 

Gd then headed to the cafeteria . The cafeteria was not that crowded. Gd decided to drink a iced coffee . After he got his iced coffee , he then search for their reserve table. AnD....

 

Gd turned to the side where dara was standing with a tray of food AND....

 

Ohh !!! my coffee!!! look what have you done. you spilled my coffee .  Do you know how much this coffee cost?? HUH!! 

.

.

My beautiful perfect uniform !!! YAH!!! what wrong with you , look what have you done with my uniform im so wet and smells like coffee!!! YaH!!! so your the one complaining now. LOOK!!! my uniform ,,YES!! I know how much that coffee cost!! Why do i have to pay its just coffee . You should pay for my uniform.

 

GD spills the ice coffee to dara accidently. Both of them were mad.

 

DARA POV

 

Ohh !!! my coffee!!! look what have you done. you spilled my coffee .  Do you know how much this coffee cost?? H

.

.

My beautiful perfect uniform !!! YAH!!! what wrong with you , look what have you done with my uniform im so wet and smells like coffee!!! YaH!!! so your the one complaining now. LOOK!!! my uniform ,,YES!! I know how mush that coffee cost!! Why do i have to pay its just coffee . You should pay for my uniform.

Yah!! you stupid !!! BAKA [ japanese word for stupid ] !!! Do you know how much it cost??!! 

.

.

Excuse me ! do you know who i am??

I...

Before Gd can even speak a single word , dara suddenly interapted.

.

.

I DONT CARE !!! who you are .. what i care is my perfect uniform... !! 

DO YOU KNOW who designed this uniform?! Well his the most famous designer not just here in korea but all over the world....

 

TOP P.O.V.

A few minutes after TOP have arrived . And immediately search for GD , and found him in the cafeteria . He was sitting in the reserved table for BIGBANG only , he looks like he was about to blast off to universe . TOP then walk to where GD was sitting .

 

Yah! and why do you look like your ready to kill anybody now? whats wrong ? Did something happened?

.

.

.

yeah! theres a stupid girl who just made me spilled my coffee ... huh! And she's blaming me for her uniform .. HUH!! and it made me boil. . .

.

.

You silly ,  i thought your into something again ... it's just your coffee you can just buy one if you want.

 

 

 

BOM P.O.V.

*Bom was Shock* [ everyday i shock ! every night i shock !] (ekekkeke)

She immediately run to Dara .

 

Dara your dirty. Yah! come here. Lets just go to your locker im sure you mother put some extra clothes there.

 

Dara then agreed and followed bom. And while on the hallway.

 

Haishh... that bastard .. huh!! look at me now i smell like a coffee and it feels sticky.. I better hurry and change my clothes before the bells ring.

 

bom and Dara