Chapter 2 : The Party

My High School life with u

Uhmma !! im back!! o good thing that your back , go to ur room i brought you something ... wear it and come down stairs.

.

.

k , uhmma.

.

.

as dara enters her room she notice a box .she opened it and saw a very pretty gown with a pair of sparkling shoes and a mask. She wears it .

 

as she slowly goes down the stairs . her mother was amazed with her  dress and her beautiful daughter.

uhmma why  is there a mask??

.

.

aww.. its a masquerade were going.. theres a party were all the rich people in seoul will gather to celebrate.

.

.

so this means bom is there also??

.

.

maybe.not sure.

 Sandara's dad ask her mom if she's ready to go.

so were all set let's go.

They headed to the venue. When there still in the car dara texted bom.

 

heY!! bom are you coming to a maskarade this night??

.

aww.. that .. yeah.. my dad and mom are also coming. Infact were getting ready. why??

are you coming?

.

yes.. see you there .. just txt me  when you arrive  :)

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JIYONG'S P.O.V.

jiyong!!! called her mother.

.

.

yes uhmma...

.

.

get dress were going to a party. i bought you ur clothes. hurry and change now.

.

.

yes uhmma..

 

jiyong  getting ready for the party as her mom wish.

*he go down stairs*

jiyong lets go. her mother told him.

 

Dara POV

Dara and her family arrive's at the party . Mother of Minzy organize that party.

"Oh Mr. and Mrs. Park , it's nice to see you again. And who is she?" Asked Mrs. Gong.

"Oh , this is my daughter Dara . She just arrive today. Can't you recognize? "mother answered.

"im sorry . She's not recognizable because of her pretty gown. oh darling your so pretty with your dress Minji's inside . Come i'll lead you the way." said Mrs. Gong. As they enter the area she saw Minji standing at the edge of the table. 

"Can you excuse me". dara said. And right away run fast without watching . She wanted to surprise minji . And suddenly bump to someone and fell down. That someone was Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong was a kindergarten classmate of dara but dara didn;t recognize him because of the mask.

oh sorry !!! i wasn't looking at my way.

.

.

Its ok it not your fault , i wasn't look to .Jiyong said . Jiyong assisted dara to stand . But unfortunately dara was sprain. So she cant walk .

AWWW.... Aww. aw...

.

.

are you hurt ? let me carry you into the garden where you can rest. said jiyong.

Jiyong carried Dara to the garden. And let her set at the bench.Jiyong sat beside her .

aw.. i think i hurt my ankle..

.

So why are you running so fast? Are you being chase? he  asked.

.

No im not , i ran fast because wanna hide from my friend . I wanted to surprise her that im back. i answered

.

oh. by the way whats your name..?? oh, i almost for got this is a masquerade . So you should keep your identity. Maybe codename instead?? he asked.

.

just call me "Lil' bunny" , how about you ? I answered and smiled.

.

oh lil' bunny ,im "lil' Dragon". nice to meet you. he answered.

.

oh so mr. lil dragon ,ms. lil bunny . why do you have to copy the word Lil. kekeke.

.

cause i just wanted to . like Prince and Princess. kekeke

The two hang out for a bet. when suddenly all the guests was called . The party is gonna start. dara tried to stand and walk but her injury is not that kind of healed.so jiyong or Lil dragon made an idea ,for first aid . he get his handkerchief and tie it in dara's ankle. the pain was lessen 'cause of the the act. Then he help dara to walk to the party.

Tonight we will meet new friends. We are gather here tonight because we wanted to celebrate our 2nd anniversary . It's been two years since we made and created an organization of the most powerful and most riches people in Korea . The speaker continued her speech. Oh thank you mrs. choi. After Mrs. Choi 's speech the spotlight was given to Mrs. Gong.

And now let us welcome our sponsor for our 2nd anniversary Mrs. Gong. said the MC

~applause~

Thank you all for coming . This year’s theme is masquerade, everybody is required to wear a mask. Tonight we will choose two teenagers , one boy and one girl. The category is the most beautiful gown and tuxedo, and ofcourse the mask. So that will be later but for now i just wanna welcome back one teenager a girl who came back in korea after living in US for about 12 years , she finally came back. Let us all welcome Dara Park. She is a very beautiful girl. She will be studying her for high school. said Mrs. Gong.

And for response Dara stand, and everybody claped. Her friends was shocked when they heard  what Mrs. Gong said ,They immediately went to Dara and hug their friend.

After the hours of waiting , they announced the Prince and Princess of the night.

"And the prince and princess of the night is...." the announcer said.

And everybody was so excited to know who will it be.

"and the prince and princess of the night is ...

Park Dara and Kwon Jiyong " . the announcer announced.

 

Dara and Jiyong was shocked . They cant believe it , they were picked. Even if they didnt expect that to happen they're still happy to the the nights prince and princess. They were asked to come up on stage. They both come up stage and stand in front of everybody. Every anniversary the prince and the princess should dance .So after they got crowned , they dance gracefully .

 

So , hi there princess bunny...  said jiyong

oh , hello there prince dragon... Dara responded

kekekkeke [ the two laugh at each other ]