P R O L O G U E

My Superstar Neighbour

 

THE prologue  


page-divider-105.gif 

 

In this world, no matter where you look, everybody is different. From their gender to their ethnicity to even their skin color. Just by looking, you could simply judge just by one, simple look through the human eye. There is a famous saying, "Never judge a book by it's cover", of course, let's face it, the majority of us don't follow it. Whether it's meeting someone new or even just encountering anyone or anything, we silently judge in the minds's of our own. Though, in the eyes of the public, there laid a man. He had strange mystical eyes, that pierced through your soul just by one single glance and his voice was so husky yet so rare, that just by one word escaping from his mouth left you paralyzed. Well, not really. His name was, Kim Jaejoong. Clear your throat and rub your eyes, now, pretend you were in this situation. What if Kim Jaejoong was infront of you right now? His cold yet emotionless gaze staring right at you. His mouth not uttering a single word but his facials said it all. What would you think about him? Could you possibly judge and ignore the cover? Would you? Of course you will. And, that's what everybody else in Korea did. The media dubbed him as the 'ice man' or 'soul eater' due to his emotionless yet mysterious gaze. Though, apart from his close family and friends, there was one person who knew his true personality. But she didn't know Kim Jaejoong was her neighbor, she believed it was just some crazy ahjusshi who enjoys singing love songs in the shower. Ladies & Gentlemen, you are about to enter the world of happiness, drama and romance. 

Your are now reading, my superstar neighbor. 

 

 page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

Author's Notes; The prologue is up~! Sorry for those who were expecting a full, first chapter >.< I'm a er when it comes up to writing new stories...let's just hope I don't abandonment this story...please comment~

» layout credit