Holiday

Shower of Tears

******Hotel at Japan (where bigbang stay during their tour)******

Hyung. Did you remember a female designer that we met at Ambush yesterday? Daesung ask while eating his breakfast. Ahhh that girl. She sure is very talentful to be able work as designer at Ambush. Why did you asked? TOP drink his coffee. Ani. I heard that she came from Korea. No wonder she can spoke in korean. Daesung finish his breakfast and went to sink. How did you know about her? And dont forget we have flight to catch in 4 hours so you guys better get ready. Jiyong come from toilet with a towel in his head. Aye aye leader-ssi. TOP and Daesung respond to their leader. Why i dont see maknae and Youngbae. Where are they? He said and turn on the television. Maknae still in his room but Youngbae hyung i dont know. Maybe going out for jogging. Daesung said and rushed to his room.

All of them is about to leave the hotel when maknae whining about Youngbae. Did you guys know that last night Youngbae hyung is really noisy. I cant even slept heard his voice. What have he done to you maknae-ah. Jiyong said while patted his head. Uhhh he was talking to someone. I assume the person is a girl since he keep doing aegyo. Uhhh gross. I never saw him like that. Is he in love or what? Maknae close the van door. Speaking about him. Where is he? Is he already going to airport without us? TOP suddenly asked. Ohh i forgot to tell you guys about him. He asked YG for a few days holiday. So he will spend if i'm not mistaken about one more week here in Japan. Their manager in passenger seat replied. Why hyung suddenly want to holiday at Japan? Daesung make a 'what the hell' face. He dont tell anything to me about his holiday. Jiyong make same face with Dae.

******Ambush Japan******

Is Miss JeA in her room? Can you tell her that i waiting for her at foyer. Youngbae ask her assistant. He walk away to foyer after told the girl. Suddenly he bumped into the Ambush's president. Yoo bro. What are you doing here? I thought that you guys is going back to Korea today. Ambush asked him. About that, they all going back today but i got a few days holiday so i'm staying here. He replied. Ohh but what are you doing here?

Youngbae oppa. Suddenly a voice called for him. Both Ambush and Youngbae turn their head and saw JeA. Omo. Why is boss doing down here. He going to make scandal for me. She shocked to see her president. Ahhh. I see. You here to see this girl. Haa wait. She also asked for holiday. Did you guys going holiday together? His boss smirk at her. Boss. It not like what you think. She blushed. Haha gotcha. But i thought you guys just met yesterday. Something smell fishy over here. Its ok. After you finish your holiday, I will investigate again. For now, I have meeting. See you soon. Take care of my designer. Make sure to give her back to me. His boss said and wave to them.

Oppa. You want to stay at my place right. Lets go. I will be your tour guide for this holiday. Its will fun to spend time with you for long time. She dragged Youngbae to her car. Youngbae smile to see her smile. Its feels good after long time.

 

********************************SEUNGRI POV******************************

He is surfing something in the internet. There are some many news about Youngbae hyung.

"Bigbang arrived at Korea without Taeyang" , "Taeyang spend his holiday at Japan" , "Taeyang was seen at Ambush" , "Tayang received a present from Ambush's designer"

Hyung went to Ambush again. But wait, a present form Ambush designer? How did they know? Ahh hyung's twitter. I havent log in to it for long time. *click click*. He log in to his twitter account. *click* TEYDADDY. Woww so many pictures he upload during his holiday. Lets see. What the f**k!! Jiyong hyung, TOP hyung, Daesung hyung come here. Ppalli. He scream make all his hyung come in just a blink of eyes. What happened maknae? Why you scream like that? Jiyong asked. This. Look at this. He pointed to computer.

**TEYDADDY @Realtaeyang**

Hang out with Ambush's designer. JeA. I kidnapped her from Ambush today.

A necklace from Ambush. 'DYB'. Special made by JeA.

Having a toast as breakfast. Say cheese to the chef. *a pictures of a girl with a toast*

What happened? Is he already know her before this. They seem close. Jiyong do you know her. You always with Youngbae. TOP suddenly asked after he read those tweets. Ani. I dont know her. Its my first meeting with her at Ambush. Jiyong replied. Hyung see this. Her boss commented oh his tweets. Daesung pointed out.

'Make sure to give her back. You kidnapped her too long.'

'I saw the necklace. I want the copy but she wont let me have this. One of a kind'

The designer must have a twitter also. Lets stalk her for a while. Jiyong give suggestions. They found her twitter 'JeA_Ambush @ChJiY'

Hyung. See this. Her car. Bentley Continential GT. Same with you. A girl with good taste for car. She sure from rich family. Hyung i found something. That necklace. The one that Youngbae hyung bought. Did you guys remember? Maknae put his hands up. Which one? I cant remember it. Jiyong seem blank with the memories.

Did guys remember a years ago, suddenly Youngbae hyung asked us to go out with him. We help him pick a necklace. And he wrote some words on it. That words. 'Bae&Jiy'. Did you guys remember? That means he already know her. You see what her caption for the necklace. 'Its fly over from Korea'. And maknae keep stalking her twitter. Hoho. I'm so great. I found something again.

'I went to Bigbang Alive Tour. I'm a VIP afterall. Fighting'

'His hands is so big'

She is a VIP but she doesn't seem like one. Because when we met her, she seem not interested with us. And i know whose hands is that. That is Youngbae hyung hands. That ring. The one that he always wear. I bet she gave him the ring. He never take out the ring no matter what. Its fun to stalk others twitter. Lets continue. Hahahaha

Maknae enough of stalking. We need to go to YG right now. President want to meet us. TOP told maknae.

ChJiy. ChJiy. ChJiy. Sound familiar to me. Nevermind. I need to focus to my work right now. Jiyong mumbled and touched his necklace.