Necklace

Shower of Tears

After come back from YGE, Jiyong went straight to his room. He not feeling well and his body is burning. Maknae came into his room and bring him a medicine and water. Hyung eat this. Maknae give him. I want to go to my omma house. Can you send me there. If you cant I will ask manager hyung. Ani. Its ok. I will send you off. Why dont we go to your pension. Maknae give suggestions. I want to but we need to wait for Youngbae. So later we go together. Ok maknae? He replied. Yes hyung. Get ready i will send you later. I will inform the others maybe they want to join send you back. Seungri said and went out from his room.

He laying at his bed. Sengri and the others has been went back to dorm after dinner. Its has been long time since he came back. He always busy with work. Suddenly his door opened and his sister enter the room. Kwon Dami. His only sister. The one that know his secret. The one that always be with him. Your fever is decreasing. What happen Jiyong-ah? You seem different? If you wanna talk i will be there for you. Dami said. Noona. Choi Ji Ya. I was dreaming about her in this few days. I dont know why but i feel that she is very close to me. Is she still alive? Is she still mad with me? Its has been 6 years. I try search for her but i got nothing. Jiyong cried silently. Dont be like this. I'm sure she is watching you from far. She the one that support you the most during you hard time. She must be happy for you. To see you success. Dami patted his back. But i broke her heart. I'm not supposed to do that. I'm tried to protect her. I'm afraid that if our fan know about her, they will attack her. You know how scary fan can be sometimes. Jiyong touched his necklace again. Be patient. You guys will meet someday. I met her aunty few days ago and i asked her about Ji Ya. She said Ji Ya moved back to Japan 6 years ago. I bet after you broke up with her. Dont worry. Right now just sleep and show her your best. She sure want the best from you. Dami told him and went out.

He walked to another room that connected to his room. The room that fulled with memories. No one allowed to enter the room. He switch on the light and the room showed many pictures of him with a girl. A girl that used to be his. Everything in the room fulled with their pictures. He touched her pictures. I miss you. Never in this 6 years i forget about you. I'm trying to become the best among the best so that you will happy to see me. Where are you right now? I want you back to me. I was wrong back then. But i did that for you. I'm sorry. Ji Ya. Ohh GOD. Please let me meet with her again. I wont let her go like i used to do in the past. He touched her lips and kiss it. I miss this so much. I miss when you pouted. We will meet again. And wont let you go again even if i need to go against my fan. He switch off the light and went to his bed. He laying down and hugged a special teddy bear.

After few days rest at home with his omma, Jiyong is going back to his dorm. When he arrived, he saw Youngbae laying down at the sofa watching Runningman. Yoo bro. How your holiday? Have fun? Jiyong make his ways to the sofa. How are you? I heard that you have fever. I just arrived fews hour ago. I was about to visit you when they said you are coming back today. Bae replied. I'm fine now. Thanks you. So, you have something to share with me my dear bestfriend? Jiyong smirk to him. Hyung lets eat. Its have been a week since we eat together and i want to do some investigation with Bae hyung later. Hahahaha. Seungri laugh.

Ok. Hyung you already full right. So, kindly open your mouth and start your story. Dae said with evil smile on him. About what? What are you talking about? Bae ready to leave when TOP grab his hands. Sit down. You dont want to make a dragon give out his fire right. TOP pointed at Jiyong. Ahhh really. Why did i tweet and upload those pictures since the big mouthed already in the twitter. I totally forgot about him. Bae stare at maknae. Fine. I will tell you guys but no more asking after this. I know her few years ago (not to mentioned since middle school). I was friend with one of her friend and her friend introduced us. What else you guys want to know? Bae look at them. Why you dont told us about her when we went to Ambush last week? Jiyong asked. I dont know she work there. She never told me (I lied to them). Bae touch his ring. No one know, whenever he lie to people about Ji Ya, he will touch the ring. He lied for her. To protect her. But TOP noticed that Bae keep touching his ring. Well tell us about her. She seem someone that is interesting to be friend. And we like her design. TOP said. She is a multiculture child. Her mother is Japanese and her father is Korean. She the only child. She same age with Dae. She used to live here during her high school with her aunt. But she move back to Japan for some reason. Bae look at Jiyong. And since Jiyong is shirtless, he saw the necklace. He still wearing it. Is he still love her. TOP noticed what Bae is looking at and suddenly TOP also stare at the necklace. By the way, Jiyong-ah. What necklace is at your neck? I remember that it never leave your neck. TOP sudeenly changed the topics. Ahh this. Someone give it to me. Jiyong replied. If i'm not mistaken since you always shirtless at dorm, that necklace already with you since our debut right? TOP pointed out again.

Actually i have something to tell you guys about this necklace. About the person that gave it to me. I want to tell you since we have been family for many years. I dont want any secret between us anymore. Jiyong said while touched the necklace again and again. Youngbae smile to himself and again TOP is watching over him.