Jaehyo, oppa !

LIFE IS A-MAZE

My hometown is...

a town surrounded by mountains and rivers. It's not really a big nor a small town. It's really lovely here.

I spent most of my childhood playing at the harbor with my friends. A quiet normal childhood I must say. Nothing too exiting and yet beautiful.
With much laughters and funny moments.

My family is lovely and caring, I have two siblings, I am the middle child.
We aren't rich but neither are we poor. But happy.

 

The bus was full with people. Hyejin pulled her pink purse close to her and finally found a seat next to the window. She looked out the window and a big smile appeared on her face as she started to think about seeing her lovely, cute boyfriend again. It's been over six months since she last see him. The six months felt like six years to Hyejin. Jaehyo was her big love. He was handsome and careful. And she loved him very much and she was sure that he loved her too.

She slowly leaned her head against the window and touched the necklace around her neck "Jaehyo oppa, I can't wait to see you again..."

And then she closed her eyes and fell asleep with the images seeing Jaehyo again.

 

"Woooww!!" Hyejin opened in awe and looked up, trying to count the floors of the high buildings with her finger. She was never in such a big city before. Hyejin rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet and her big brown eyes were wandering around in great amaze. "I will find you Jaehyo oppa, no matter how far you are" She jumped high in the air with both of her arms wide open, ignoring all the people giving her weird gazes. She had at least checked the address ten times before really leaving the house with a grimy note for her parents. *I'm going to Seoul. I will go to Jaehyo oppa. Find a job and become an independet woman. I promise. I love you. Bye. Hyejin* She knew anyway, that they wouldn't mind. They were probably glad that they had one noisy person less in the house.

After asking several people on her way for direction, Hyejin was finally standing before the Restaurant where Jaehyo obviously worked part-times. Hyejin bend down and placed her hands on her knees, taking deep breathes. "FInally, Oppa, I found you!" She whispered to herself proudly. *I am so happy right now*

She straightened herself and walked into the restaurant with a big grin. She was eyeing every corner of the restaurant to find him. And then her prince came out of a door at the very back. Her heartbeat became irregulary fast.

Her face lit up and she was smiling all over her face. She immediately dropped all her bags to the ground and ran over to her boyfriend.

"Jaehyo Oppa!!!" She waved at him crazily, her voice echoed through the whole restaurant and everyone looked at her.

But the presence of Hyejin had the opposite effect on Jaehyo. He stood there like a statue. *Hyejin?!? What are you doing here?!* Totally tense and shaken by the sudden appearing of her girlfriend.

Without any warning Hyejin wrapped her arms around Jaehyo's waist. Tears of happiness started to fall. Jaehyo didn't move and Hyejin pulled back after awhile. Her face slightly fell seeing her boyfriend's dumbfounded and numb look.

"Aren't you happy?" She asked disappointed.*he looks shocked. Maybe I should have tell him that I will come?*

Jaehyo looked around and grabbed Hyejin's wrist softly and pulled her aside "I am!" He put her head between his big hands. "It's just... I am at work and... it's awkward..." He looked at the customers.

*aww he is just emberassed*

Hyejin started to smile again and gave him a two thumbs up. "I understand, oppa. I will just sit by the table quietly and wait for you."

Finally Jaehyo smiled too. His warm, sweet smile could always melt Hyejin's heart. "Okay"

He led her to a free table and brought her something to drink and eat. And she was more than happy to finally be able to eat. She couldn't eat anything the whole day.

He scratched the back of his head and narrowed his eyes confused while walking back to the kitchen *What am I going to do with you Hyejin?*