Ridiculous!

Broken Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12: Ridiculous!

Seunghyun.

“What… do you mean?” I asked. I couldn't find apropriate word to explain my feeling right now. Just a few hours ago, Chaerin told me that Bom and I were having a child—which would be born reaaaaal soon, and now, the woman whom become my reason I wouldn't come back to Bom for good, was asking for a break up?

Oh, come on! Don't joke around.

"Why Yoona?" I asked. She shook her head in response, but what I saw was uncertainity. She seemed hesitating despite her words for break up.

"We aren't compatible with each other."

I approached her closer but she remained unresponsive. She didn't look into my eyes.

"You said it yourself," I inhaled air slowly, "before we started this relationship... that you'll give this relationship a try, so I should too. Now, I'm giving this relationship a try, you're asking for a break up? Don't be so silly, Yoong."

"But we really aren't compatible, Seunghyun..." Yoona seemed hesitating. She bit her lip unconciously and finally looked to my eyes.

My eyes... which potrayed sadness, shock, and distrust.

"I can't imagine how people look at us, Seunghyun. I can't imagine how our future will be—with you being disabled."

"Don't imagine it Yoong! Try it!" I asked desperately. Man, this must be a new joke from her. She would say, 'KIDDING! How was my acting skill? Amazing, right?' like usual and she would laugh to my shocked face.

Yes, she's one of a kind in terms of pranking and joking, but this time, her joke wasn't fun at all!

"I need a man who can support me, Seunghyun." Yoona said this but I could tell, she didn't want to say that.

"I can support you!"

"How a disable man can support a woman in any circumstances? You barely can sleep alone without any help, Seunghyun. You need someone to roll you over so your back wouldn't hurt."

I was so ing speechless at her words. Yeah, she was right that I couldn't sleep alone without any help, but why she had to brought that matter here?

It wasn't like I really care, though. I was getting used to people who mock me and my dissability.

"You're being silly, Yoona." I still denied the harsh reality.

"I'm just being realistic, Seunghyun." Yoona said but she barely looked into my eyes—and she never did that beside when she doesn't sure about her words. "I need a normal and capable man, Seunghyun. I can't live my life only to take care of you."

"You're lying..." With all my might, I still denied the fact that Yoona was breaking up with me. Her reason was unreasonable as well. "You're lying!"

"I'm really sorry, Seunghyun." With that, Yoona walked out from my room, leaving me with broken heart and shattered pieces of dream.

xxx

Ever since Seunghyun was breaking up with Yoona, both of them weren't in their right minds and souls. Seunghyun became his gloomy self once more and many nurses often caught Yoona spacing out or sometimes crying silently by herself.

Yuri and Taeyeon—who are both close to Yoona as well as Seunghyun—couldn't stand it much longer.

Their break up led them into misery—which no one wanted to happen, including Taeyeon and Yuri—and even blind people could sense that they didn't want the break up.

But the condition forced them to do so.

"Yoong?"

Yuri looked at Yoona—who was sitting quitely in the nurse station. Yoona was reviewing her patients' paper, but Yuri could tell that she didn't actually read it. Her mind was somewhere else while her body remained in the rehabilitation center.

"Hm?"

Getting response from Yoona was a sign for Yuri to approach her closer. She did so and sat next to her.

"What happened between you and Seunghyun, Yoong?"

Yoona shook her head. "Nothing happened between us, Unnie."

"Then, why me and everyone else in the rehabilitation center, saw the old gloomy Seunghyun back? And furthermore, we saw a rare sight of you being so stressed out. Care to explain this?"

Yoona still shook her head, but her expression clearly told Yuri that something had gone terribly wrong between both of them.

"You can always trust me and Taeyeon, you already know that, right?"

"I know but..." Yoona was clearly hasitating to tell Yuri the truth. "This is too complicated."

"Sharing your problem can help to lessen the burden in your heavy shoulder, dear..." Yuri said as she Yoona's hair. To her, Yoona is still a baby who needs caring and loving gesture to calm her down.

"Unnie....." Hearing Yuri's words, Yoona couldn't hold her tears anymore. Tears started to form in her eyes. "We broke up."

Yuri smiled apologitecally. "That must be hard on both of you," she said as she kept her hair. "But why Yoong? Why? I thought you love him and he loves you as much as you love him."

Yoona shook her head. She was trying so hard not to sob hard—despite the tears that had rolled down on her cheeks.

"Unnie... Unnie..." Yoona was really lost for words. "He is... having a child with his ex-fiancee..."

With the reality being said, Yuri went furious. She knew she was wrong to accuse someone before she hear the explanation, but NO ONE has the gut to mess with Kwon Yuri if it is related to her dongsaengs. Especially the one named Im Yoona.

"WHAT? HOW DARE HE CHEAT BEHIND YOUR BACK?"

"No Unnie! He didn't cheat on me..." Yoona said frantically. She also panicked at Yuri's accuse of Seunghyun.

"Don't try to shield him Yoong! I need to castrate him!"

"Unnie... That was happened before we eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter