#3

Do you still love me like I love you?

L.Joe walked back to your apartment where he would visit sometimes....

He was sobbing....

"___...Let me in... I'm sorry...." he knocked on the door.

"Please....."

But you didn't open the door. You just rested your head on the door and listened to L.Joe..

L.Joe saw your shadow and said "Please Babe... Let me Explain... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to...It was a mistake..."

"How many mistakes do you have to make...? Did you think it was a mistake everytime you cheated on me? Did you regret? Your actions already explained everything...Don't have to be sorry.... Leave L.Joe... I don't want to see you anymore...."

 

"Babe Please Don't Do This....Your hurting me...." Tears fell from L.Joe's eyes

"Then why did you cheat on me? You knew it would hurt me too.... Why did you think about not doing it to me..." you started to treat L.Joe coldly.

 

"Babe.. I made a Mistake... Everyone make mistakes"

"Yes... Everyone make mistakes.... But why don't you realize your mistake after soooo mannyyyyy times?! Wasn't it enough when you flirted with the female dancers or other idols in the back stage? Wasn't giving them your number or touching their cheeks enough?! These evnets happened a thousand times! I still let you be.... And Now You ACTUALLY GO OUT WITH THEM?!"

 

"Babe... I was stupid ... I didn't realize what I have... I didn't realize you are so important to me.."

"You told me the last time.... I love you and that's all I know....I thought you realized.... but no... you are still being stupid...I'm...I'm done. L.Joe.... I'm Done.... I don't want to hold on to you any longer... I love you but......"

"Babe No... I'll Prove that I love you.. I'll prove it....."

"Go home L.Joe.... I'm tired of this confusing relationship I don't want to get hurt anymore....."

"Babe Please... You won't....."

"Good Bye L.Joe~"

 

SEQUAL : When We Meet Again