#2

Do you still love me like I love you?

"L.Joe?!" you were still shocked.

"Ohh... Umm... ___... your here" he stuttered in panic

Tears fell from your eyes and you walked out of the store, running in your heels.

"Baby wait! It's not like that!" L.Joe ran after you.

As he caught up to you, he grabbed your ankle yanking you towards him "Let me explain~"

"Let go of me L.Joe~ We're Done....." You struggled free and started to walk back home. 

"Baby~"

"Don't baby me~ Go back to your real girlfriend...." you didn't look at him.


Ivy's Pov:

"Keep This for me~ I'll Be Back Soon....." she said to the sales and followd the two of you.

 

Your Pov:

"Oppa What's happening?" Ivy said

"Nothing's happening~" you answered and walked away.

"Baby Please....." L.Joe held your ankle.

"Ohhhh That's your girlfriend you were talking about...." Ivy understood the situation.

"What kind of girl are you... you know he has a girl friend and you still stay with him..." you asked angrily.

"WOAHHHHH! are you trying to say i'm a wh*re?!"

"No... but you admited it yourself~ so it's not my fault."

Ivy was going to slap you but L.Joe stopped her

and so she smirked "No wonder L.Joe comes to me at least 3 times a week~ your such a B*tch no one would every want to be by your side"

After you heard what Ivy said you wanted to fall down and cry....

You couldn't believe that L.Joe always told you that he was busy and only saw you once a week and is with Ivy at least 3 times a week.........

"You know what... Have a nice day the both of you... I'm going home"

"Baby No.... please..." L.Joe pleaded.

"Ohhhhh Is the girlfriend chickening out?" Ivy teased.

"Actually it is ex girlfriend..."

"Babe. Please Listen" L.Joe held on to you.

You swung your hand away and walked to the bus

"Come one Let's buy you the leather coat~" Ivy grabbed L.Joe's arm and pulled him

"Get off me...." he swung her away.

"Whyyyyy? I should be the one you love! And she told us to have a good day" Ivy pouted.

"You know I don't love you... I just use you when I feel bored....  cause __ is not the kind of girls that is sticky to boys...."

"OPPA!"

"Later...." L.Joe started running after your bus.

but he wasn't fast enough......

 

Finally Updated lolll

Hope you are anxious for the next chapt :)

SUSCRIBE

COMMENT

UPVOTE :D