You're lucky you have a great wife.

Relationship Status: Married?
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
I went out of the house, with my stuff for school, but I didn't feel like going to school anymore. Even if I went to school, my mind wouldn't process correctly. I'd just mess everything up. I kept trying to think of a place to go to, somewhere different and where I could be alone, but I ended up going the guy's bar. Everyone else was there, Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. They all looked at me with worried eyes, as I entered the bar. I greeted them all a good morning, with a very faint voice. I know I shouldn't sound so down, but I couldn't help sounding like that. I couldn't control it.
 
 
 
Himchan: Soomin, aren't you supposed to be in school?
Me: Yeah ... But I woke up late. What about the others? Shouldn't they be at work and school?
Youngjae: We're fixing up the place, so we took the day off. Zelo doesn't have to be in school today, so he's helping. Are you okay? You look pale.
Me: I do feel sick. Just a little.
Youngjae: Does your stomach hurt? Are you dizzy? Do you have a cold?
Me: I don't know. I don't feel well, but maybe i'm just tired. I'm sure i'll be fine if I rest.
Himchan: You overdid it last night. You don't have to help around here on weekends. We know you have to be at school all day. You shouldn't stress yourself out at night too.
Jongup: Hyung, you know noona's stressed about something else.
Youngjae: Jongup! Shut up!
Jongup: O-oh ... Sorry.
Me: Don't worry about it. Maybe he's right though.
Yongguk: What happened again?
Me: Well ... I woke up late, so I left the house late. Before I could leave, Daehyun went back home.
Himchan: He did?! Where is he now?
Me: I don't know ... He just went home to get clothes. He said he's not going home tonight too.
Youngjae: Daehyun's so messed up now. We have to do something, hyung.
Zelo: Yeah hyung. I don't want to keep seeing noona like this.
Yongguk: ...
Himchan: What now, Yongguk? We can't do anything about Daehyun. You know how hard-headed that guy is. He'll never listen to us.
Yongguk: We don't know what he's thinking ... but for now ... I think it's best if you stay with Seoyeong for a while. 
Me: Oppa ...
Yongguk: Don't worry. We'll take your things to their place. Let's just keep it like that until the party. It'll be better that way.
Me: But Daehyun told me not to leave.
Yongguk: ... But we don't want to keep seeing you like this. Until we find out what's on his mind, it's better if you just stay away for a while.
Me: I'm okay! I'm okay ... just ... 
Himchan: I think you should listen to Yongguk on this one.
Yongguk: Don't worry about anything. For now, you'll stay at Seoyeong's. It's better than staying alone in that big apartment. Himchan, Jongup and Zelo will help you bring your things there. Youngjae and I will try to find Daehyun.
Himchan: Hey! Why can't I come with you guys instead?!
Youngjae: Daehyun never takes you seriously!
Himchan: T-that's not fair!
Me: I could just do that myself, if I have to.
Youngjae: But you won't. You can't be like this, especially since you're still in the middle of your school semester. You should worry about that more.
Himchan: And Seoyeong's been really worried. She said you weren't answering her calls and texts last night.
Me: Oh ... I haven't checked my phone since last night. *phone rings*
Youngjae: That's probably her again.
 
 
 
 
The moment he talked about Seoyeong's calls, my phone began ringing. She's gonna be so mad at me. I hesitated to check my phone, but finally took it out .... Huh? It's a number I don't know. Feeling uneasy, I answered my phone.
 
 
 
 
 
Me: Hello?
??: Hello? Good morning. Is this Ms. Bang Soomin?
Me: Uhhh ... Yes. Who is this?
??: My name is Kim Taehyung. I'm the President of the ArchTech club in SNU.
Me: ArchTech club?!
Taehyung: Yes. I heard from the administration that you're going to be participating in the Architecture competition, as a representative of SNU. Me and some other members of the ArchTech club are going to be part of the representatives for SNU too.
Me: O-oh. I'm sorry. I should've contacted you first. 
Taehyung: Don't worry about it. They said they weren't able to tell you who the other participants were, and that they told you to wait for someone to contact you.
Me: Is there any reason you called?
Taehyung: Yes. We were actually trying to find you in school today, but they said you didn't go to class?
Me: Oh ... Well ... I wasn't feeling well this morning. I forgot to call the school.
Taehyung: I see. Are you okay now?
Me: I guess so. Why are you asking?
Taehyung: We were planning on meeting today, all the participants, but if you're not feeling well then I can just email you the details of our meeting.
Me: N-no! I'll come. I'll be there as soon as I can.
Taehyung: Are you sure? Please don't push yourself if you're not feeling well. This is only going to be a meeting to introduce the participants to one another.
Me: Don't worry. I'll be there. It's important that I meet everyone else too.
Taehyung: Okay then. We'll be expecting you. We're having the meeting at the Architecture building's board room this afternoon.
Me: Wait, you're allowed to use that room?
Taehyung: Only on special occasions. It's an important competition for the school. Is there anything wrong with that, Ms. Bang?
Me: N-n-no. N-nothing at all. I'll see you all there. 
 
 
 
 
The one who called me was Kim Taehyung, President of the ArchTech club. It's the biggest architecture organization in our department. They said you had to have a very good academic standing in order to get into that club, and Kim Taehyung is the best in the entire campus. I can't believe someone like him called me. I know it doesn't have anything to do with ArchTech, but what an honor! Looking up at the other guys at the bar, they all seemed curious.
 
 
 
 
Himchan: Who was that?
Youngjae: ArchTech club, you said?
Me: Oh. That was the President of the ArchTech club in school. It's the biggest and most exclusive architecture organization in school.
Zelo: Wow noona! You're in a club like that?!
Me: No. The President just called me because participants of the Architecture competition are having a meeting today.
Youngjae: Architecture competition?
Me: Didn't I tell you guys about it?
Himchan: No clue. Do you know anything about this, Yongguk?
Yongguk: Not a clue too.
 
 
 
 
I thought I told them about it last night. I guess I got too busy working here, and just completely forgot. I told everyone the details about the competition. I just realized that I haven't told anyone until now. Not even Daehyun. I guess I won't have that chance, and it's not like it has anything to do with him. Everyone looked extremely happy when I told them everything about the competition, completely different from what their faces looked like when I first got here. Himchan oppa quickly gave me a tight hug.
 
 
 
 
Himchan: I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Me: O-oppa! I can't breath!
Himchan: You're so amazing! I always knew you had if in you!
Youngjae: Hyung. You should let go of her now. She'll die from suffocation even before she gets to the competition. *pulls us apart*
Me: Thank you. I really couldn't breath for a second.
Jongup: If Daehyun hyung was here, he'd be so mad if he sees someone hugging Soomin noona like that.
Youngjae: *covers Jongup's mouth* S-stupid! 
Everyone: ...
Jongup: ... Sorry about that, noona.
Me: I-it's okay.
Yongguk: ... Soomin. Do you see it now? You were meant to do amazing things. Imagine, if you went back to Ijjak-do, you might've never gotten a chance to do something as amazing as this.
Me: Well, it's still a competition. I won't be doing anything if we don't win.
Himchan: I'm sure you'll win!
Youngjae: And don't take it so lightly. Being chosen for a national competition like this is already an amazing thing itself. 
Zelo: Noona, you'll still be my favorite architech! Win or lose!
Me: Thanks guys. It really means a lot coming from you. I better get on my way to school for the meeting, plus I have to call Seoyeong. I guess I can't move to her place tonight, since I have a meeting to attend to.
Himchan: Don't worry about that. Jongup and I will take your thing to Seoyeong. Do you have your spare key?
Me: Yeah. Here *gives the key* My things are on the luggage in the bedroom. I never really took a lot of my things out, so it should all be there.
Youngjae: We'll go and find Daehyun after we close this place up.
Me: *nods* Okay. I'll be going then.
Yongguk: Wait! Before you go, can we talk for a second?
 
 
 
 
Yongguk oppa rarely asks me to talk about something, in fact, I think this is the first time. I was worried. I don't know what he's gonna say. I always feel like he can see right through me, that he can read my mind no matter how hard I try to hide my feelings. He told the others to get ready to close the bar down, and went with me outside to talk. Everyone seems to have followed. Outside, Yongguk hyung looked more worried, compared to his usual calm look when the others are around.
 
 
 
 
Yongguk: Soomin. I'm really proud of what you've become. It's only been a while, but look at you, already doing something amazing. I'm so proud of you, cous.
Me: Oppa ...
Yongguk: But it's also because of me you're having a hard time. All these problems could've been prevented if I didn't involve you in it.
Me: Don't say that. It's not your fault. I wanted to help him.
Yongguk: No. We forced you into it.
Me: That is true, but I was only forced for a while! As I got to know him, I really wanted to help him ... Daehyun has been so nice to me. He was always worried about me. He would go out of his way to make sure i'm okay and comfortable.
 
 
 
 
Without even notice, my tears started falling. When I talk about Daehyun these days, I always seem to end up crying. To see Yongguk oppa this worried about me, even going out of his way to talk to me alone, makes me cry even more.
 
 
 
 
Me: Even though it was crazy, I really enjoyed my time with him. I value every moment we had together. If time would go back, and I had to decide on helping Daehyun or not again, I would still choose to help him. Over and over again.
Yongguk: Soomin ... I know, even if you don't say or admit it, that you're in love with him.
Me: It doesn't really matter anymore. I broke the rules by falling in love with him. Maybe he got the hint, that I am in love with him. That's why he's pushing me away, all of a sudden.
Yongguk: Are you really sure that's the only reason?
Me: There's no other reason he would push me away.
Yongguk: So ... you're okay with just ending it all?
Me: ... That's not up to me. That's up to Daehyun, and he already made a choice.
Yongguk: Aren't you hurting? Aren't you gonna be sad he's leaving?
Me: I am. But he wants to live a quiet life. He knows what he's doing, and I won't stop him. I'll support whatever he wants, even if it means getting hurt. Oppa , please. I don't want to talk about this right now.
Yongguk: ... *holds my shoulder* I'm sorry I let you go through this. If only I knew this would happen---
Me: *shakes head* Don't be sorry. I'm really really glad I met Daehyun. My life wouldn't be the same if I never met him.
 
 
 
I smiled and wiped my tears. I know he's worried, and blaming himself, but I need to show a brave face. I don't want any of them to blame themselves, because I don't want meeting Daehyun to be a bad memory. I'm sincerely happy I met him, it may have not turned out so great, but every moment with him was precious. I wouldn't change anything. Now, it's time to live our own lives. He's going to be living his own life, and i'll be leading my own life. It was always meant to be like this, if it wasn't for the fake marriage. We're just taking things back the way they're supposed to be.
 
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
I was planning to go see Soomin as soon as I could, but I was called by the school. It was my day-off, but it seems another teacher has gone sick, and they needed a sub righr away. Since it was a class I take care of, I decided to go help. I ended up staying in school pretty late. It was already getting dark outside. I took some paperwork to school, that i'll work on when I get home. I'm sure Soomin's already on her way home too. I just want to see her.
 
On my way out of school, I saw two students, a boy and a girl, running towards the soccer field. I don't remember a notice that says there will be a practice for any of the sport clubs on the field after class today, so I followed the two. Well, I had to. They could get in trouble, so I have to tell them to go home. When I arrived at the field, the two of them were standing right in the middle of it. I think the two are third year students. I was in their class today. A lot of students have been asking me for advice lately, that since they were about to graduate, they wanted to confess their love to someone before it was too late. They have all been busy with studying for their college entrance exams, and they barely have time for themselves. Is this one of those confessions? When I think about it, this is pretty much like me and Soomin? I decided to just keep quiet, and listened to them for a while. They both look really nervous.
 
 
 
 
Boy student: Uhhh ...
Girl student: W-why are we here? ... We might get in trouble.
Boy student: Uhhh ... W-well ...
Girl student: Didn't you say you had something you ... needed to tell me?
Boy student: ... Thank you. If it wasn't for you ... I wouldn't be so confident about the exams.
Girl student: I-it's nothing. You've been doing great so far ... I want to be able to graduate together, so if I have to, i'll help you with all I can.
Boy student: Uhhh ... So ... 
Girl student: Is that ... it? If that's that then ... i'll just go--
Boy student: W-wait! T-there's something else.
Girl student: ...?
Boy student: I ... uhh ... I know we're about to graduate. I did my best to make sure i'll graduate ... but I don't want it to just end like it nothing after the ceremony.
Girl student: W-what do you mean?
Boy student: Well ... uhhh ... I ... The thing is ... Uhhh ...
Girl student: ... Is it something you can't tell me?
Boy student: N-no! No. I can. I want to tell you ...
Girl student: ... 
Boy student: I ... uhh ... I ... I know i'm gonna regret it, if I don't let you know how I feel before we graduate ... but now ... I ... I like you! I liked you since our first year! I know you only saw me as a friend, but I've always liked you. 
 
 
 
 
The boy bowed his head, as if hiding how shy he must be right now. The girl looked like she was at loss for words. She was just staring at him blankly for a while, before finally saying something back to him.
 
 
 
 
Girl student: D-do you ... Is that true?
Boy student: *nods shyly*
Girl student: Do you mean it?
Boy student: *nods*
Girl student: Then ... why won't you look at me?
Boy student: ... I'm shy ... You're always so pretty ... I've always looked at you, but not like this ... I'm really ... really nervous. My heart is beating like crazy. I can't face you--
 
 
 
Before he could finish his words, the girl hugged him as she cried. She looked so happy though. It turns out, they both liked each other, and she was planning to confess to him before graduation too. Wow. I wonder if Soomin and I are going to end up like that? I need to have the guts to confess, before it all ends, just like how this student did. I can only hope for it to go as well as how theirs turned out to be.
 
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
I was able to meet the members of the competition. There were seven students selected, mostly from the junior and senior years. I was the only one freshman student, and because of that, everyone took care of me well. Though i'm not the youngest, I felt like they cared for me more than they should, because i'm probably the less experienced once out of all of them. There was great pressure. While the others seemed chill and relaxed, I was really nervous. Being selected to participate with these amazing people was way beyond my imagination. Like what the ArchTech President said, the main goal of the day was to get to know each other. He also stated some plans he thought we should do for the next meetings, as well as ask for everyone's opinion. He was such a great leader, to actually consider the suggestion of others. He had this very intimidating aura, yet it seemed like he really tried to bring himself down to our level, in order to get opinions out of us too. Too bad I was too nervous to even say something.
 
Before I even realized it, it was already getting pretty late when the meeting ended. The rest of the members went on their way home, while Taehyung, Nam Sungjin (the vice president of ArchTeach) and I were the only ones who got left behind. I wanted to take notes of the agenda Taehyung wrote on the board during the meeting, before leaving. The two of them were discussing something, but then suddenly turned quiet. I looked over at the two of them, when I realized this. Sungjin was organizing some things in his bag, while Taehyung was looking at me with a smile.
 
 
 
 
Taehyung: You're a very hard working girl, aren't you?
Me: Huh?
Taehyung: Minhyuk was right. You're very hard working.
Me: He talked to you about me?
Taehyung: He just told me he knows you.
Me: What did he say?
Taehyung: Well, first he told me not to fall in love with you.
Me: What?! Are you serious?
Taehyung: Haha. Yeah, but he likes to joke around. Don't worry. Anyway, You do know you didn't have to write it down, didn't you? I already asked Sungjin to do that. I said we'll discuss those on the next meeting. Aren't you working too hard? You were sick this morning, you should take it easy.
Me: Oh. Don't worry, i'm okay. I wanted to have a copy of my own. I feel like I didn't really help out much today, so I thought maybe I should look into the agenda more, and study them. You know, to be able to give some opinions next time.
Sungjin: Don't worry about it, Soomin. You're only a freshman. I'm sure this is still all new to you.
Taehyung: What he means is, we know you have some ideas you weren't able to share. It's natural, that you'd be shy to share something, if you're still unsure. And you're only meeting us for the first time, while the rest of us have known each other for a while now. It was easier for the others to give their opinions, because they already know how we'd react to something.
Sungjin: Besides, we told you it was only just a get-to-know-each-other thing. We didn't really say we'd discuss agendas.
Me: But I'd like to be able to help more next time.
Sungjin: It's only starting. We're sure you'll be a big help.
Taehyung: SNU's administration wouldn't include you if they didn't believe in you.
Me: Thank you.
Taehyung: You don't have to thank me for anything. You got yourself here because of your hardwork. Well ... we're just about to go out now. Do you want to walk with us?
Me: I'm fine. I don't want to be a bother. You'll be able to catch the train faster if i'm not with you.
Sungjin: Train? We're taking Taehyung's car.
Me: Oh ... Okay then. I'll be taking the train, so we wouldn't be going the same ways. You'll have to go to the parking lot.
Taehyung: We can drive you home. It's getting late. We wouldn't want you to walk on your own.
Sungjin: And you were sick today, yet you still came here after we called you. I think it would only be proper that we drive you home.
Me: It's not really--
Sungjin: Come on! We're friends here! And you better get used to it. We'll be staying here at school pretty late for many nights, as we prepare for the competition. I'm sure we'll be driving you a lot. Come on.
Me: ... Okay. Thank you for the offer. I'll just finish this up real quick.
 
 
 
I thought I shouldn't go with them, since Daehyun would be mad if he sees us, or if our neighbors see us. Then I realized that I wasn't even going home there tonight, so I guess I should just let them drive me home.  Seoyeong's house is pretty far from here. I called Himchan oppa, to ask him about my things, and he said it was already at Seoyeong's. He also told me that they weren't able to find Daehyun, so he's still probably not at home. Maybe it's better this way. If I stay at that house, all i'll be thinking about is Daehyun. I need to concentrate on the competition.
 
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
I quickly went home, after what happened in school. I was super nervous, but all I know is, I want Soomin to know how I exactly feel. No matter how it turns out, i'll just have to accept it. I slowly opened the door, yelled out "I was home" and Soomin's name, but no one answered. I looked for her all over the house, but she wasn't there.  She wasn't anywhere in the house. The last place I went to was the bedroom, only to find her things missing. Did she leave?! But ... where would she ...? Did she leave because of me? Maybe she went to Yongguk hyung's? I quickly made my way out of the house. As I was closing the door, the neighbor's door opened. She was a middle-aged housewife.
 
 
 
 
Neighbor: Daehyun!
Daehyun: Oh. Good evening. Did I close the door too loudly?
Neighbor: No. It's just, your friends were here this afternoon.
Daehyun: My friends? ... Was my wife with them?
Neighbor: No. I don't think so. But they took a luggage and some other things out. I thought you were moving out, since I haven't seen you in a while.
Daehyun: ... Oh ... Okay ... I need to go somewhere. Thank you for telling me. If you ever see my wife come home, can you please contact me?
Neighbor: Sure, but is there something wrong? Do you two have a problem?
Daehyun: ... No ... Not really.
Neighbor: *sighs* I'm glad. You know, you're lucky you have a good wife like Soomin. She's very diligent. When I see her doing chores and ask her about you, she would only say how you're such a hardworker, and how you're always there to help her. She always had so many good things to say about you, and I can see how much she takes care of you. I'm sure you take care of her very well too, seeing as how she talks so lovingly about you.
Daehyun: ... *blushes*
Neighbor: By the way, I gave her some fruits I got from my parents. I also added some good supplements she can take. She seemed really tired these past few days, and I know how stressed out she gets from school. Those will be good for her. Your friends took it in your house, so she should be able to find them somewhere there.
Daehyun: Oh. Thank you. *bows* Thank you for being kind to Soomin. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.
Neighbor: Oh, don't mention it. She's very nice to me, and helps me out too. Being a housewife is tough, especially when you have kids. You're lucky you don't have kids yet.
Daehyun: Y-yeah.
Neighbor: Well, don't hurry on that. Just enjoy your time together. Take care of your wife. She's a very nice girl.
 
 
 
 
She said, before going back into her house. She's right though. Soomin is very nice. Too nice, in fact. If she only knew the arrangement Soomin and I are in, she'd think she's too nice. I need to go find her. I need to tell her how I feel. I ran out of the building, heading straight to the bar. Maybe she's there, since the guys took her things. I called Youngjae, as I made my way there.
 
 
 
 
Youngjae: Oh. Daehyun? Where are you right now?
Daehyun: Where's Soomin?
Youngjae: Haaa. Didn't even say hi first. 
Daehyun: Where's Soomin?!
Youngjae: Are you running?
Daehyun: Damn it, Youngjae! Stop playing around! Tell me where Soomin is!!!
Youngjae: So, you went home tonight? Geez Daehyun. We did this to give Soomin a break. Don't you see that she's hurting because you're pushing her away?
Daehyun: Youngjae ... I need to see Soomin. I need to tell her how I feel ...
Youngjae: How you feel? You mean ...
Daehyun: I love her, Youngjae. I need to see her. I need to tell her that, no matter what happens. So tell me where the hell she is right now!!!
Youngjae: *laughs* Are you serious?!
Daehyun: What's so funny?
Youngjae: Nothing. I thought you were drunk. I'm happy. You finally realized what you have to do.
Daehyun: Can we save the drama for
later? I need to find Soomin.
Youngjae: Okay okay. We brought her things at Seoyeong's. She went to school, but i'm sure she's already on her way home right now.
Daehyun: Okay. I'll be on my way there now.
Youngjae: Hey. Good luck. We're rooting for you too.
Daehyun: ... Thanks man. I owe you.
 
 
 
I put my phone down in my pocket and ran to the station. It's still not too late, but there must be ton of people there at this hour. You can do it, Daehyun. You can do this.
 
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
To be able to work with ArchTech's President and Vice President is one thing. Having them drive me home is another. I can't believe this. Respected students like them are taking the time to take care of me like this. The traffic was a little bad, but we were already close to Seoyeong's. In the car, the two of them asked some stuff about me, like what made me take up architecture and other stuff. It wasn't too weird, and they needed to ask me stuff, because they needed to know who they're gonna work with. Kim Taehyung is a very mysterious character though. Every time Sungjin would ask me a question, Taehyung would answer the questions as if he knows exactly what i'm thinking.
 
 
 
 
Sungjin: You've been in school for a while, but why haven't you joined ArchTech yet? We would definitely accept you, right Taehyung?
Taehyung: She's new in school, so she probably wanted to get to know the school first before joining
clubs, right?
Me: *nods* Y-yeah.
Sungjin: Ahh ... Well, it is too late to be recruiting members now, but we'll always make an exemption for
you, Soomin.
Me: Thank you.
Taehyung: So, you're new to Seoul?
Me: Yeah.
Sungjin: You haven't been to Namsan, Everland and places like that?
Me: No.
Sungjin: Wooooow. And to think we're almost all of us only think of those places as the "usual" destinations. Want us to go there together?
Me: Eh?
Taehyung: Don't scare her, Sungjin.
Sungjin: What?! I'm just being friendly!
Taehyung: Sorry, Soomin. Sungjin is always too excited, and gets comfortable really fast. He's a great vice president though. Never asks someone else to finish a job for him. A total perfectionist. But sometimes he forgets his boundaries.
Sungjin: Hey! That's not nice.
Me: Don't worry. I think his personality is great.
Sungjin: See?! So, we should definitely plan a trip there! Let's bring the others along!
Taehyung: What for? We're not designing an amusement park, we're redesigning an airport.
Sungjin: Yeah, but let's just say this is a recreational trip. We'll get closer that way.
Taehyung: We know almost everyone in the team well enough, and we still have work to do in school. We can't be playing games at Everland.
Sungjin: Geez. You're no fun. I'll still plan it. You'll come, right Soomin?
Me: O-of course.
 
 
 
 
The President and Vice President are two completely different people, with totally different personalities. Sungjin has this, somehow, carefree personality. Taehyung, on the other hand, acts more serious compared to him. They're too completely different people, but it's great that they work so well together. Not too long after, we got to Seoyeong's house. The two of them insisted on walking me to the door. I could hear Seoyeong running towards the door. She opened the door with such a big grin on her face, but soon after, her face completely changed to a shocked face when her eyes laid on Taehyung and Sungjin.
 
 
 
 
Seoyeong: Oh. Uhh ... Hello. I didn't know we had visitors.
Sungjin: Haha. Not really, we're just here to drop Soomin home.
Seoyeong: Oh. Uhh ... But ... D-do you want to go inside for something to drink?
Sungjin: We're good. Thanks. We have some work to do after this.
Me: Seoyeong! This is Kim Taehyung and Nam Sungjin. They're officers of a club at our school.
Seoyeong: Oh. Okay. Nice to meet you. I'm Seoyeong.
Sungjin: Nice to meet you too!
Taehyung: We have to go now, because we still have some papers to finish. We'll see you again soon.
Me: Okay. Thank you for driving me home! *bows*
Sungjin: See you!
 
 
 
 
They left, just as soon as they arrived. Seoyeong quickly pulled me inside her house, and closed the door. Her facial expression changed, from her shocked expression to a happy expression. I have no idea what's on her mind, and why she looks so happy.
 
 
 
 
Me: What?
Seoyeong: He's cute!
Me: Who?
Seoyeong: Well ... both of them! Tell me! Why did they take you home?!
Me: It's a long story.
Seoyeong: Come on! You never tell me anything!
Me: They're just being nice, and just dropped me home. That's all. 
Seoyeong: Well, you're still not telling me anything. I was so shocked when Himchan came here with the others, with your things! What happened?
Me: ...
Seoyeong: Did you and Daehyun ... break up?!
Me: ... We were never together. Daehyun wants to end our fake marriage. You were right. I can't stay with him like that forever.
Seoyeong: ... I'm sorry. *hugs me* I think it's for the best. You can stay here for as long as you want.
Me: *nods* Thank you, Seoyeong.
Seoyeong: *pulls away* I'll always be here, as your friend.
Me: I know. I know that. I'm grateful. So, where's Mingguk?
Seoyeong: Sleeping. Did you eat already? I cooked.
Me: Sure. Thank you.
 
 
 
 
I felt a sting in my heart when I heard Daehyun's name. I know Seoyeong saw how sad it made me, and she's probably just brushing it off now because she knows i'm still sad about it. We were heading to the kitchen, when the door bell started ringing. There was someone knocking at the door loudly, while screaming my name outside.
 
 
 
??: Soomin?! Soomin! Are you here?! Soomin! Open the door! Hey! Soomin!
 
 
 
That voice ... Is it Daehyun?! No way. There's no way he's here ... but if he is ... why? Is he mad I moved out?
 
===========================================
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
. I have to end it there,becauyse it was getting too long
Don't hate me guys!
I know what you're waiting for, and IT WILL HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER.
I need to build up the momentum here, guys.
Please don't kill me. Haha.
 
I know a lot of you are waiting for the moment to happen, but if I want to make this story longer than how I initially planned it to be, i'm gonna have to skip on the confession chapter for now.
And I know who Kim Taehyung is, no need to point it out. I wanted to make up a name, but I don't want just any name. 
I like the name Kim Taehyung, so I thought why not.
If the reason of his appearance here is still unclear to you ...don't worry, it's still unclear to me too.
Don't worry. I'm not planning any sinister plot with him. Maybe.
 
This chapter probably isn't as exciting as the previous ones.
Sorry.
I'm also really busy, but i'll try to finish the next chapter as soon as possible.
 
Thank you to everyone who has read, subscribed, and commented!
Your support is well appreciated, and it's what keeps this fanfic going.
 
Thank you to all those who commented around the time I posted the previous chapter!
Hanna93, Anna_Jongjin, ttbh_teresa, cece_khjlover, busanwonbin99 and jmayo81! 
I'm sorry I couldn't reply to your comments.
I was too busy, but I did read them. I really appreciate them all.
 
If you guys want to be mentioned in my author's note for the next chapter,
You can leave a comment on this story!
You can also tweet me @dorobbongie, I will definitely reply to your tweets!
 
Tell me what you want to see next chapter! Or what you're waiting for.
I'll definitely read, and consider, all your comments!
Thank you again!
 
-dorobbongie :3
 
 
P.S. Any typos will be corrected/ edited when I have time.