Boyfriend - I Yah [KAI]

EXO ONE-SHOT [Based on Songs]

I-Yah Click on Link :)


"JUST STOP FOLLOWING ME! I DON'T LIKE YOU, OKAY?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, glaring at the person who has been hassling me for weeks. 

"I won't go." he said plainly, arms crossed.

"Geez! What on earth do you want with me?" I asked.

"You." 

I rolled my eyes, and walked away from him. 

"I LOVE YOU, ________" he shouted across the hallway and I quickly turned around and glared at him only to see his infamous smirk. He waved at me and walked into detention, as always.

How the hell do you end up being all tangled up with this... this... ugh! this devilishly-rebel-I-never-go-to-class-except-dance-bad-yet-good-looking-and-hot-guy?! There's like thousands of boys in this school and you managed to caught the eye of a rebel?! Good job, ______. Good job indeed. 

I thought to myself as I walk towards the girls bathroom to try and get the thought out of my head. 

I went straight for the toilet and locked the door, before I knew it, I heard chairs being pulled and someone jammed the door.

"And this is to teach you how to stay away from Kai, you !" a girl shouted from the other side of the door. I quickly pull up my and tried to open the door, only to have a bucket of water splashed all over me. I screamed but my screams satisfied the girls who were obviously trying to teach me a lesson. Soon enough, the bell rang and they went off to class, still leaving my door jammed.

"Help!! Let me out!" I sobbed and screamed, hoping that someone outside the hallway might actually hear my cries.

I didn't even ask for this! Its Kai's fault! Its all Kai's fault!!

I hugged my knees, and cried. Not knowing what to do. Not knowing if there's going to be anyone coming for me at all. 

"Where's _________?!" I heard someone yelled from outside.

I quickly stood up and started shouting for help again.

"Help!! I'm in here!!"

The person rushed in and opened the door.

It was him.

It's Kai.

With worries written all over his face. He quickly took off his leather jacket and wrapped me around it.

"Are you alright?" he asked, concerned and a little gentle.

I have never seen this side of Kai before. He never shows his passionate side or soft side unless he's dancing. And when he dances, he looks beautiful. At this moment, Kai actually looked beautiful, despite the overly waxed hair and heavy cologne, he looked angelic. Underneath all that rebel and develish smirk, was an angel.

"_________, are you alright?" he rubbed my arms to keep my warm.

I slowly nodded, not knowing how to respond.

"T-Thank you..." I mumbled.

"I'm going to teach those girls a lesson. Come. I'm bringing you home." he said calmly.

"H-Home..?! But school's not over yet!" I exclaimed.

"The hell with school. You'll get sick if you stay in those wet clothes." he smirked.

"Come on." he held my hand and led me out of the toilet, not forgetting to grab all my belongings first. 

"We can't ditch school! We'll get into trouble." I tried to resist.

"Getting into trouble once or twice won't cause you your life, _______" he said plainly and led me to his motorbike. He passed me a helmet.

"Put it on. I won't want anything happened to you." I took the helmet, still puzzled with what's going on.

He simply smiled, took the helmet and gently put it on for me and secured it for me.

"There you go." he smirked, again.

He starts the engine of his bike and holds out a hand for me to help me get on to his bike. I slowly hop on to the back and embarrased, I held the side of his shirt. 

"Hold on tight to me." he said, and took my arms and wrapped it around his waist.

My heart pounding against his back.

I am so close... so close to Kai... Will he be able to feel my heartbeat...?

How long did it take to reach home, I dunno. It felt like my whole world has stopped when I hopped on to the bike with Kai. For some unknown reason, I felt safe. I felt like I belong there.

"We're here." he turns off the engine and gets off the bike, offering a hand to help me. 

"T-Thank you... again." I said while handing him back his helmet.

"Look, _______. I know. I know I'm not an A+ student, I'm not a Jock, I'm not Mr.Popular or anything. I know who I am. I'm the guy who good girls like you despise. I'm sorry that I got you into this mess today. If I would have known better, I would have continue loving you silently and maybe you won't get hurt, y'know... I'm sorry for being so foolish..." he said while rubbing his neck, looking down, and looking very upset with himself.

"I don't despise you..." I mumbled out of surprise.

He looks up, surprised as well.

"I dunno what I feel about you yet, Kai. But I definitely don't despise you."

"You... You don't?" he asked, to reassure.

I hold up my hand to him.

"I'd like to go out on a date with you, Mr. Kim Jongin. And maybe then, you can show me who you really are." I smirked back.

This time, his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Did you just smirk at me, Ms.______" he smirks back and I flushed.

"I'll see you on Friday night, Kai. Surprise me." I blushed.

And with that, well, I guess you could say, I'm now in a relationship with a bad boy, who turned out to be, not really that bad after all. 

 


A/N: ehmergerd please forgive me. I know I have been MIA for like God knows how long. And I was suppose to update this chapter for like, forever! But here it is. And um, I guess, I won't be updating as much as I would love to due to my 2nd year of uni has already started and life is being a right now. But I promise to update whenever I can. :) So as you most EXOtic fanfic readers might know, there's like a EXO fanfic award going on right now, or maybe its over, I dunno. But what I really wanted to say is that, someone actually nominated me for my very first EXO fic that I wrote, which is "You are my Angel" featuring Lay and Luhan. TBH, I, never in my life, would ever thought I would reach like 100+ subbies ( on my second EXO fic, WGM ) and being nominated with awards and stuffs. I am not the BEST EXO fic writer but to be able to come this far, honestly, you have no idea how much this all means to me. And for you people who have subbed to this EXO one shot fic, and comment and stuffs, gosh, I love you all to death do you know that? and I promised to finish up WGM II which I am still in processing of doing but please, bear with me, I will, I promise, give you my BEST shot. I really wish to you know, make you guys enjoy reading my fics and stuffs cause like, you guys mean the world to me. ;) so yea! I guess this author note is turning out to be an essay so I better stop here. Until the next chapter, toodles guys! <3