Ailee - Heaven [SUHO]

EXO ONE-SHOT [Based on Songs]

❤ HEAVEN Click on the Link :)


"I... I'll... a-always be... with... y-you" 

Those were the last words he said to me. Those were the words that will never leave my head. Those words, kept me going. 

It has been a year since Suho left me. The day he left was the day he chose to propose. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that my life is nothing but a sad tragedy. Boyfriend who was going to propose dies in a car accident, and that I'd probably find someone else soon. That was what I thought. I thought that I was nothing but a bad luck charm. I thought I was unwanted, unloved. I thought God was playing some kind of sick joke with me. He gave me this wonderful and amazing boyfriend, only to take him away on the night he decides to propose. Yes, it seems kinda sad. But I've come to realize that Suho was right. 

He has always been with me. 

Just like his name, he has been nothing but a guardian to me. He was my very own guardian angel. 

I met my guardian angel about 4 years ago. It was our first day of university. He was studying Music while I was studying Journalism. The memory of how we met still puts a smile on my face every time I think about it. Its very typical, but then again, it was special in our eyes. I was rushing my way to class, papers and books in hand. Since it was my first day, I didn't really know my way around the university. To make matters worse, I was already late. When I finally found the "classroom", I tried to settled down at the back row and organize my stuffs. It took me half an hour to realize, the class that I was attending, wasn't even my class. It was Music. The lecturer requested us to be friend someone who sits close to us and there he was, sitting right in front of me. Suho turned back with an angelic smile on his face, hands reaching out to me. I shook his hand and introduced myself and he in return. We got along well. There was never an awkward moment talking to Suho, until he asked me why I choose Music to be my major. 

"M-Music...?" I asked.

"Yea. What kind of instruments do you play?" he asked with a smile. 

I immediately stood up, packed my stuffs and went out of the room, leaving a confused and slightly broken hearted boy who thought he offended me. 

To me, it seems like our story stopped there. But not for Suho. The university was big, in fact, its huge, but he spent weeks just looking around for me. And he did. He found me. And where, you might ask? Well, he found me at the library. The last place he thought where he would ever find me. 

"Hi" he greeted me casually as he pulled a chair over and sat right next to me. I was surprised to see him, but tried to act that I was calm. I smiled and greeted him back.

"I finally found you" he said, looking a little pleased with himself.

"Found...?" I asked, curious by what he meant.

He answered me saying that since the day I left so abruptly, he has been looking for me all over the university. 

"Its so strange... I just feel like I gotta find this girl. I know this may sound creepy but yea, I'm sorry" he said while rubbing his neck. 

I couldn't help but chuckled.

"I'm glad you did. I'm glad you found me" I told him.

That, was one of the many chapters of our story.

I was found. I was loved. I was wanted.

For 3 years of my life, Suho has been my best friend, lover, comfort and most importantly, my everything. Of course there was moments of ups and downs. We fight, but we make up. In the end of the day, he would hold me close and tell me that he'll always be with me. 

The night before he left, he held me and repeated those words to me. 

You see, Suho doesn't always tell me "I love you". Its not that he doesn't, he just felt that being there for me seems more important to me. He knew I was being cheated on, backstabbed and abandoned by people who I took into my life. Each one of them walk away from my life as if it doesn't matter. He knew, he knew that I need someone to be there for me. Someone who wouldn't just simply walk out from my life. 

The day when the accident happened, it still stays vividly in my head. My heart still aches in agony each time I picture him in a pool of blood, still smiling and holding onto my hands tightly. He was the one in pain yet he was still comforting me, telling me everything will be okay. 

But it wasn't. It wasn't okay. 

He caressed my cheeks, hands trembling and breathing heavily.

"I... I'll... a-always be... with... y-you" he said while looking into my eyes.

I simply nodded, tears blurring my vision. 

He smiled and he was gone. 


Suho-ah... Its been a year since you left. It was hard at first, to smile and pretend I'm okay when I'm not. But you wouldn't like that, would you? There's so much I wanna say to you, but I'll save them until I see you again. In Heaven. 

Suho-ah. I'm not familiar with the way to Heaven, but I'm sure you'll guide me right?

My guardian angel. 

I miss you. 

You promised that you'll always be with me, and I feel you. 

I wake up and I see the Sun shining brightly, as if you're telling me "Good morning, sweetheart." Whatever I do during the day, little things remind me of you. When I go to bed, I look up at the stars and I know, you're watching over me. 

I never knew I could love again, but you proved me wrong.

They say time stops, when you're in love. Its true. My time stopped on the day you found me. 

Suho-ah. Wait for me. I'll be there. 

Wait for me, cause I'll go back into your arms.

Let me hear you say that you'll always be with me, again.