You're extreamely beautiful.

Sweet Harmony

"BigBang oppas! Jinjja gamsahamnida!" You bowed tearing up. 

"Ayayayaya~~. Baby girl, it's okay." TOP came closer to you then for no reason he hugs you. 

"Yah, neo yepuda. Jinjja yepuda. Don't let guys make you like this." He whispers.

"TOP is right ----------sshi, you're beautiful!~ You're extreamely beautiful. Don't cry over a guy or guys." GD teased coming closer to you hugging you.

"Neh! That's right! Don't cry, don't be fooled. If you love one of them. Don't hessitate. Go for it!" SeungRi blurts out. 

"If you're not taken I would go for you." SeungRi jokes. 

"Stop it SeugRi-ah. Sweetie, you're our dongsaeng now. Don't ever hessitate and think twice. Go to us if you need help." TaeYang suggests. 

"Here." Daesung smiles handing you an album. "You're a fan of ours right?"

"Neeh~~ Oppas, thank you." You bowed. 

"Seriously, giving her album won't ---" GD looks at you and stopped on what he was about to say because he noticed that with their album it made you that happy. 

"Heey, can you sing one last time for us?" SeungRi asks. 

"Okay, what song." You cheerfully asked.

"Anything." They chorused. 

"Okay, can I not sing the whole song?" You pleaded. 

"Fine." SeungRi answered. 

You sang http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFhX2cPZLQ4&feature=related [promoting A-PINK!]

"Amazing." GD sighed. 

"Neh, oppas. I have to go home now. My oppa might get mad." You bowed and smiled.

"Oppas, here's my number!" You gave them your number and bowed. 

You ran out the shop and yelled with happiness. Suddenly these VIP fangirls came up to you and started pushing you.

"Yah! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" She pushes you making you fall to the ground. 

"Huh?" Was all you said because your head bumped into the pavement. 

"You should stay away from BigBang you know that?!" Another girl screamed bashing a baseball bat to your stomach making you cringe in pain.

"It's already sad that you're related to Jay oppa!" She kicks your shin. You screamed in pain tears rushing down your face. 

"Dasom unnie!~ Was that enough?" A girl said. 

"Dasom.." You whispered.

"What !? I told you not to be with DuJun-sshi." She steps on your stomach not letting go. 

"Also, she's dreadfully mad at you for making Seung Gi oppa leave her." Dasom points to a familliar girl which name you could not remember. She approaced you grabbing your hair. 

"STAY AWAY FROM SEUNG GI OPPA!" She yells. She let you go but your skull hit the pavement real hard making blood ooze out. VIP fan girls stepped on your cd, breaking it to small pieces and one girl kept your poster that came along with it. 

Thankfully, Du Jun was walking by. Seeing all the commotion. He walked towards the group. He notices you and runs towards you. 

"YAH!~" He screamed as he came near to you. He carefully lifted your head seeing all the blood made him flinch. 

"-----------sshi.." His eyes started to become watery. He stood up screaming. 

"DASOM-AH WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" He yelled. "I DON'T ING LOVE YOU. I LOVE HER! HER ONLY! KEEP THAT IN MIND!" Du Jun lost it. He was about to hit a girl luckily BigBang came out from the shop. 

"DU JUN STOP!" GD screamed. Running towards the fuss. He eyed the scene and saw you lying down on the floor. 

"I know you love her but keep calm. Don't hit a girl." TOP grabbed his arm and brought Du Jun near him. 

"It was not only me, it was also them." Dasom points to the VIP fangirls. 

"WHAT?!" Taeyang yelled with disbelief. 

"VIPs did you really do that?" Daesung grew angry. He's never angry. 

"Hyung! ----------sshi was bashed by fangirls and Dasom and Lee Seung Gi's ex-girlfriend. Please give us her medical number so we could admit her." GD mentiones.

"How could you VIPs?" SeungRi started to cry. "SHE'S AN AMAZING PERSON! I LIKE HER YOU KNOW!?" SeungRi screamed.

Du Jun's face flinched making it pass this time. 

"Okay, I got the number. C'mon!" GD ordered. 

"VIPs, we need to chat later. Which district and don't lie." TOP asked.

"District 5." A girl whispers.

All of them took you to the hospital rushing you to the emergency room. Everything was blurry to you. You hear screams and orders. 

"My posters..." You whispered making SeungRi smile.

"I'll give you more than what we gave you! I promise. Just be with me." He assured. 

"Can you get Du Jun here.." You weakly spoke. 

"I'm here." He smiled thinking that you forgot him. 

"Du Jun oppa, tell Seung Gi oppa.. What happened to me... Tell him I love him... Jebbal." You whispered..

"I love you BigBang oppas. Tell my Jay oppa I love him." You started to cry.

"Du Jun oppa.. Na jeongmal saranghaeyo." You weakly smiled. This love was different. You always loved him since you were 10. You closed your eyes hearing all of them screaming your name. 

"I love you all.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short CHAPTER DD: 

This scene just came to me :)

I hope you guys like it! 

OH LOOK! DUJUN!

DUJUN!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUPPORT ME!