Final

Just another High school AU

Italics are thoughts

~~

 

                “Have you heard about the new kid?” a fiery red head said to his friends as he sat down for lunch, “I hear he’s in Junhong’s grade.”

                “It’s Zelo,” the blond and blue haired boy growled. The red head rolled his eyes as he felt the table get colder, “I haven’t even seen the new kid.”

                The blond boy groaned, “I’ve heard so much about the kid. All day,” he put his head on the table rather forcefully, “I wish they would shut up.”

                “So what’d you hear?” the dark haired boy spoke up.

                “Nothing much, just squeals about how cute he is.” He said looking around, “Hey where’s Daehyun? And how’d you get away with your hair, Zelo?”

                “Don’t change the subject, Youngjae.” The red head said, “What else have you heard about the kid, or from the kid?”

                Youngjae rolled his eyes, “that’s the thing hyung; I can’t hear a thing from the kid. He keeps his mind blocked.” He put his head back down, “owe I think he’s coming.”

                “I thought you said you couldn’t hear him?” the dark haired boy said scooting over to Youngjae and massaging his shoulders.

                “It’s his fangirls,” Youngjae groans, “they get louder when he gets close to them.”

                Just then a young boy, who was shorter than them, and wearing extremely baggy clothes, walked through the cafeteria doors. The five boys look at him curiously and four of them turn back to Youngjae, “So… What’s he thinking?” The red head asked.

                Youngjae looked at the newest addition at the table, “You need to be more careful; someone almost saw you do that.”

                “So?” the boy smirked, “What’s in his head?”

                Youngjae sighed, “Nothing!”

                “Come on hyung? Tell us!” Zelo whined.

                “I am telling you! There’s nothing in the kid’s head!” Youngjae growled at the youngest. The dark haired boy hugged him.

                “Ok guys; stop asking him about the new kid. If you’re so interested go ask him yourself.”

                Daehyun smirked, “Ok Himchan-hyung… We’ll leave your boyfriend alone.”

                Himchan blushed, “he’s not—”

                He was interrupted by chairs squeaking across the floor. They looked over to see the new kid being pushed off a chair by a bigger boy.

                Himchan rolled his eyes, “watch this.”

                “Himchan no,” Youngjae began but didn’t finish when Himchan winked at him. Himchan turned to the commotion, lifted a finger and flicked it in the bigger boy’s direction. The bigger boy gasped and fell over. The cafeteria became silent before the students began laughing at him.

                The red head suddenly appeared by the boy and helped him up, “hey kid, do you want to sit with us?” he asked while pointing at the group he just left.

                The new kid looked over at the group, shrugged his shoulders, and replied with a soft yes. The two of them walked over to the group. The red head sat by Daehyun and Zelo; leaving the only available space between Daehyun and Youngjae. The red head spoke up first, “I’m Yongguk. It’s nice to meet you…?”

                “Jongup,” the boy finished quietly, “Moon Jongup.”

                “It’s nice to meet you Jongup-hyung! I’m Zelo!”

                Jongup looked confused for a moment but smiled, “hello Zelo.”

                Himchan smiled, “I’m Himchan and this is Youngjae,” he pointed to the glaring blond beside him. Himchan’s smile faded when he looked at Youngjae. He whispered something to Youngjae and Jongup turned to the last person.

                “Daehyun,” was all he said with a mouth full of food.

                Jongup smiled awkwardly at the lunch table. There was an awkward silence not long after with Jongup looking at the table, Youngjae looking at Jongup, and the rest of the group watching Youngjae.

                “What classes are you in after lunch, Jongup?” Youngjae said suddenly breaking the silence.

                “Oh, umm…” Jongup began, looking at a folded piece of paper, “Chemistry, Korean Literature, World history, and P.E.”

                Zelo smiled, “we have chemistry and P.E. together hyung!”

                Jongup smiled back at him, “that’s good! Not many people are talking to me.”

                The group looked surprised, “What do you mean? Youngjae said you have fan—”

                Youngjae put his hand over Himchan’s mouth. Jongup looked confused, “Fan?”

                Youngjae sighed, “There’s just a lot of talk about you…”

                Jongup looked down, “I hope it’s not bad.”

                Youngjae smiled and touched the boy’s arm, “It’s not bad at all.”

                Jongup quickly but calmly moved away from Youngjae touch, “well that’s nice to know.”

                The group talked some more before the bell rang; mostly the five of them asking the new one questions and him answering them. When the bell rand Zelo jumped up, yelled a quick-but polite- bye to his hyungs, and dragged Jongup to their class.

                “So did you get something from him?” Yongguk asked as the older ones watched Zelo drag Jongup away.

                “The only thing I got was that he was surprised Zelo called him hyung,” Youngjae sighed, “other than that he was quiet, empty almost.”

                Himchan hugged him, “well maybe you can get more after school?”

                “Yeah, maybe,” Youngjae said as they walked to class.

**

                Jongup liked talking to the strange group of people. He did feel this tug on his mind all day so he kept all of his ‘doors’ locked. He was surprised at Zelo’s strength though. He was already sore from being tossed on the floor and he was afraid Zelo was going to break his wrist. He was fragile!

                Chemistry was probably his favorite subject so far. He got to sit by Zelo and the teacher was a pretty cool teacher with flaming red hair. He decided that he would look forward to chemistry when said teacher caused a small explosion at the front desk.

                He wasn’t looking forward to P.E. though. He loved sports, but he wasn’t allowed to do much so his feet were dragging by the time he met Zelo outside of the gym.

                “Why the long face?” Zelo asked as Jongup walked up to him.

                “I-I’m just not going to enjoy this class.” Jongup replied walking into the changing room.

                Zelo frowned and took off his shirt, “why not? P.E. Isn’t that bad. You should change too.”

                “I have nothing to change into.” Jongup said, looking around the changing room.

                “Here,” Zelo threw extra gym cloths at him, “I’m sure you can fit in mine.

                Jongup smiled weakly but accepted the cloths, “thanks, you go ahead and go out I need to use the restroom.”

                Zelo nodded and skipped out of the room. Jongup walked to the stalls with the shorts in hand.

**

                Zelo’s smile faded when he saw Jongup only wearing his shorts. Jongup smiled awkwardly, “The shirt didn’t fit.”

                Zelo became confused, “but it should! You’re way smaller than me!”

                Jongup just shrugged.

**

                The group met up at the front gate after school. Jongup noticed Youngjae first. He was scolding the others, but by the time he and Zelo reached the elder boys Youngjae had stopped and Himchan was pouting.

                “Awe… Himchan’s boyfriend is mad at him,” Zelo teased.

                Himchan blushed, “He’s not my boyfriend.” He huffed up and walked away. Youngjae watch him with a dejected look on his face.

                “Why don’t you just sneak into his mind and see what he really thinks of you hyung?” Zelo asked.

                Youngjae’s eyes became wide and Jongup gasped, “So you’re the one who’s been trying to get into my head!”

                They all turned to Jongup. He suddenly felt nervous, “I-I mean…”

                They all looked at each other, “I’ll call Himchan.” Yongguk sighed, pulling out his phone.

                Youngjae turned to Jongup looking nervous, “you might want to call your parents and tell them you are getting help from a classmate.

                Jongup nodded nervously, getting out his phone, and calling his dad.

                He swallowed nervously when his dad answered, “dad, I’m going to a classmate’s house.”

                “No you are coming home. You can’t have friends at this school. Not like last time.”

                “Dad this is different,” Jongup whispers into the phone.

                “I don’t care. You are coming home,” his dad spoke firmly. Jongup sighed,

                “Please let me go they are like me!” he blurted out.

                There was silence on the other end of the phone. Jongup’s face paled when his father’s stern voice spoke up, “you can’t keep anything in that stupid head of yours can you?”

                Jongup began to tear up but before he could speak—or his father could began yelling—a cold hand took his phone away.

                “Sir,” Zelo began,” It’s not Jongup-hyung’s fault. We don’t even know what his ability is. I slipped up about one of the hyung’s abilities and Jongup-hyung accidently responded to my comment. So, sir, it’s my fault and would like to get to know hyung more.”

                There was silence on the other line. Jongup stared at Zelo in disbelief. His jaw dropped when Zelo spoke up again, “and besides all of us with special… talents should stick together.”

                The moment Zelo stopped talking again Jongup closed his eyes expecting to hear his father’s angry yelling. But instead he heard a polite, “Yes sir,” from Zelo. He opened his eye and Zelo was holding his phone out to Jongup, “you can come,” Zelo smiled.

                They reached Yongguk’s house in no more than twenty minutes and Jongup was surprised that Yongguk lived so close to him.

                They all went to Yongguk’s room and he watched them get comfortable. Zelo sat on the desk, Daehyun on the bed, Youngjae on the floor, and Himchan following him. Yongguk was the only one that didn’t sit down. Instead he turned to Jongup, “You can sit on the chair.”

                Jongup felt like he was walking into an interrogation as he walked to the chair and sat down.

                “I can control time” Yongguk spoke up. Jongup looked at the older boy, surprised.

                “I can control the weather” Himchan stated from the floor, now lying on Youngjae’s lap.

                Daehyun was next to speak up-with a demonstration, “I can phase through solids.” He slipped a hand through the bed.

                Zelo smiled at Jongup, “I can play with water and ice.”

                Youngjae looked guilty, “I was the one trying to invade your thoughts, I’m sorry.”

                Jongup looked like a fish out of water, “It’s-its ok. I wouldn’t have known if my dad wasn’t telepathic.”

                The five of them gave him a look of understanding, “So… what’s your ability? If it was just your dad he wouldn’t have freaked like that.” Zelo asked

                Jongup looked around the room and stood up. He began to pick up his shirt. “What are you doing?” Yongguk suddenly exclaimed. Jongup looked at the older and shrugged.

                “I don’t want to ruin my shirt.”

                The group looked confused but Jongup ignored them and took off his shirt.

                Zelo’s eyes widened and he gasped. Jongup closed his eyes as a pair of white wings stretched out from his back. The boys in the room were speechless.

                Zelo was the first to speak up after he got over his shock, “So that’s why you couldn’t wear my shirt.”

                Yongguk looked at the youngest, “What?”

                Zelo turned pink, “we-well he didn’t have gym cloths so I let him borrow mine.”

                Youngjae burst into laughter, “Really Zelo?”

                “Hyung!!” Zelo whined, “Stay out of my head!”

                Youngjae smirked, “I can’t help it; your thoughts are too loud.”

                Zelo blushed and turned to Jongup, “Teach me how to keep hyung out of my head.”

                Jongup looked confused but before he could answer Zelo’s face turned a brighter shade of red, “Hyung I do not shut up! Let’s talk about your problem!”

                Youngjae turned redder than Zelo. He turned to Jongup, “so how do you keep me out of your head?”

                Jongup shook his head, “years of practice. I found out at a young age that if I didn’t want my dad to know something I could just box it up. But he would usually find the boxes so I made rooms and locked the doors.”

                “That’s pretty smart,” Yongguk began, “but it seems you have trust issues if you keep those doors closed all the time.”

                Jongup blushed and sat on the bed with his wings still out, “I just felt someone picking at my brain and didn’t want to take that chance. I have thoughts in my head I don’t want my dad to know about.”

                Youngjae gasped, “You’re gay too!”

                Jongup blushed and put his face in his hands, “you weren’t supposed to say that out loud.”

                “Oops.”

                Yongguk smiled, “that’s okay; we’re all gay here! Some more that others,” He looked at Youngjae.

                “Shut up hyung.”

                “Whatever.” Yongguk smirked and turned back to Jongup. “It’s no big deal. Daehyun and I are actually dating.”

                Four of the boys looked shocked, Daehyun slipped through the bed. Yongguk smirked, “surprise!”

                They heard a groan from under the bed, “what the hell Yongguk.”

                “What?! They deserved to know.” Yongguk said walking over to the bed. He bent over and looked at Daehyun, “come out from under there.”

                “No”

                “Fine then,” Yongguk said. The next thing Jongup knew, Daehyun was sitting on the chair and Yongguk was sitting on top of him.

                “Umm…” was all Jongup was able to say before Zelo yelled.

                “That’s gross!” Zelo jumped up and ran to the bed. Jongup felt cold hands touch his wings and not let go.

                “Oh please Zelo,” Youngjae laughed, “it’s not like you weren’t just thinking of—”

                “Shut up!” Zelo yelled.

                “Zelo?” Jongup interrupted the pair getting the boy’s attention, “Can you let go? You’re hands are really cold.”

                Zelo let go of Jongup’s wings like he burnt himself, “Sorry hyung.”

                The group sat in a semi-awkward silence, “So now that one couple is together the other couple needs to hurry up and get together,” Yongguk said leaning into Daehyun’s arms.

                Youngjae blushed again and glared at Yongguk, “What couple?” Himchan spoke up.

                “Youngjae and Zelo of course,” Daehyun smirked.

                Himchan frowned, “Oh,” he sat up and looked at his phone, “I should get going.”

                Youngjae watched the dark haired boy quickly leave the room, he then turned to Daehyun, glaring, “You are no longer my best friend.”

                Daehyun rolled his eyes, “Shut up and go get him. I have watched you two pine over each other long enough.”

                Youngjae sent the couple one last glare before running out of the room after Himchan.

                Zelo jumped up and down on the bed and hugged Jongup who winced, “the hyungs are getting together!”

                Jongup laughed. Yongguk cleared his throat, “so how do we get rid of the children?”

                Jongup’s face paled as he watched Yongguk face Daehyun and lean into close the distance. He jumped up, grabbing Zelo’s hand and his shirt before running out of the room. He heard Yongguk laugh and Daehyun scolding him.

                Zelo laughed, “Hyung’s a ert.”

                “No kidding, “Jongup blushed, “do you want to go to my house and study?”

                Zelo smiled, “yeah sure, but what about your dad?”

                “Don’t worry as long as your thought aren’t loud he won’t snoop in stranger’s minds.” Jongup replied putting his shoes and shirt on.

**

                Jong up was right, it only took them ten minutes to reach his house.

                “Dad I’m home and I brought my friend!”

                An older male walked out from another room and Zelo bowed, “sorry about earlier sir.”

                Jongup’s dad smiled softly, “its ok Zelo.”

                Zelo’s eyes widened, “don’t worry Jongup just told me your name.”

                Zelo relaxed, “we’re just going to go study I need help with some things we talked about in class.”

                Jongup’s dad nodded and went back into the room he came out of. Jongup motioned for Zelo to follow. Zelo followed him into a small room. Zelo looked around and decided he liked the room. He watched Jongup look at the small desk in the corner then at his bed. Zelo followed Jongup and sat beside him on the bed. They took out their books and studied for a few hours. Zelo became bored of his math homework, so he started thinking. Then he remembered he was in a telepath’s house that wasn’t Youngjae and stopped thinking.

                Zelo felt Jongup move and turned to see his hyung move with and uncomfortable look on his face, “hyung are you ok?”

                “Yeah Zelo, I’m just not used to having my wings hidden at home.”

                “Then let them free!”

                “I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.”

                “It’s ok hyung I don’t mind,” Zelo quickly responded.

                Jongup smiled and took his shirt off again. Zelo couldn’t help but admire the older boy’s wings, and body. Which reminded him, “Hey Jongup-hyung? You said you didn’t like P.E. but you look pretty fit.”

                Jongup blushed, “It’s because I can’t show myself like everyone else. I love working out and dancing but I can’t do much because of my wings and it doesn’t help that my bones are hollow.”

                Zelo frowned, “Hollow?”

                Jongup smiled weakly, “yeah like a bird’s bones. So I can fly.”

                “You can fly?!” Zelo asked in awe.

                Jongup smiled, “yeah I can fly, but my bones are weaker so they break easily.”

                Zelo’s eyes widened, “I could have hurt you! I’m sorry!” He bowed.

                Jongup placed a hand on the younger boy’s shoulder, “its ok I didn’t break.”

                He missed the blush on the other boy’s face but he did not miss him jump when his phone stated to ring.

                Zelo laughed awkwardly as he reached into his pocket for his phone that was playing some girl group pop song Jongup had never heard before.

                Zelo politely answered his phone, not bothering to leave the room, “But mom I’m helping my new hyung with his homework!”

                Jongup giggled and whispered, “If you have to go that’s ok.”

                Zelo frowned, “Ok I guess. I’ll be home soon.” He hung up the phone, “could you have said that a little louder?” Zelo pouted.

                Jongup laughed, “I wasn’t that loud.”

                Zelo smiled sheepishly, “Sorry she has super good hearing.”

                Jongup understood, “Oh well I guess you should get going,” Zelo stood up, “Oh wait!”

                Jongup stood up and grabbed Zelo’s phone from his cold hands, “seriously Zelo your hands are like ice! How can you stand it?” Jongup said as he keyed something into the phone. “Be safe on your way home ok?”

                Zelo smiled, “Ok I will!”

                They awkwardly bowed to each other when they reached the door. Zelo shyly smiled one last time and walked out of the house and down the street without looking back. Jongup followed the blue haired boy with his eyes and a small smile on his lips.

**

                Zelo didn’t look at his phone until he reached his home. Jongup had just gotten into bed with his phone went off. He grabbed his phone and saw it was a text from an unknown number, but opened it anyway. He smiled when he read, “Sweet dreams hyung! I made it home safely.”

                Zelo smiled looking at the reply his new hyung sent, “sweet dreams little ice boy!”

**

                The next morning Jongup went to school early to meet his new friends. When he reached the gate he saw a familiar blond with an unfamiliar… white haired boy?

                Was that even allowed? Who was with Youngjae? They were too far away and Jongup refused to yell so he did the next best thing, “Youngjae!”

                The blond stopped walking and faced Jongup, “Yes?” he heard in his head.

                “Wait up! And who are you walking with?” Jongup thought running up to the pair.

                “Who do you think it is?” Youngjae said out loud as soon as Jongup was in talking distance.

                “Do I really look that different?” Jongup recognized the voice. The other male finally turned around and Jongup gasped.

                “Himchan! What did you do to your hair?”

                Himchan smiled sheepishly, “I didn’t do anything. I have to color my hair black every day to cover the white. Even the permanent color washes off. I didn’t want to color it any more. Besides, Zelo has the same problem. That punk just doesn’t cover it up.”

                Youngjae laughed at Jongup’s confused face, “You thought Zelo was a rebel? Your doors are open.”

                “Well yeah… I didn’t know it was natural. I also didn’t know I had to lock my doors.”

                Jongup felt a strong arm on his shoulders, “you are always supposed to lock your doors and your windows.” And unmistakable deep voice came from the boy beside him, “Nice hair Himchan. I haven’t seen you like this in a long time.” Yongguk looked at Youngjae, “congrats.”

                Youngjae blushed, “shut up hyung.” He hugged Himchan, “Owe, Zelo shut up.”

                “But it’s exciting!” Zelo’s voice came from behind Jongup and Yongguk, “Yongguk-hyung let go of Jongup-hyung! You’re too rough!”

                Yongguk laughed, “I am not!”

                “Speak for yourself, liar,” came Daehyun’s quiet, masked voice.

                “Ewe hyung!”

                “Zelo I’m not made of glass!”

                “But—”

                “I’m ok Zelo!”

                Zelo pouted, “If you say so.”

                Youngjae smirked, “so protective.”

                Zelo huffed, “I am not! Hyung just has weak bones and Yongguk-hyung is too barbaric!”

                “Hey!”

                Jongup let out a laugh, “Zelo you’re cute! I’m going to class now. I’ll see y’all later!”

                Jongup didn’t see the blue haired boy blush but the hyungs did.

                “Someone has a crush!” Himchan said in a sing-song voice.

                “Do not!” Zelo whined.

                “Please stop denying it, Zelo. Your thoughts are so loud I’m surprised Daehyun can’t hear them.”

                “Daehyun-hyung can’t even read minds!” Zelo huffed.

                “Exactly”

                Zelo frowned, “whatever hyung, I’m going to class. Have fun and watch your PDA!”

                The elder boys watched Zelo run off,” so how long ‘til those two get together?” Daehyun spoke up behind Yongguk.

                Himchan jumped, “Stop doing that!”

                “What?”

                I give them two weeks,” Youngjae said ignoring Himchan.

**

                When the bell rang for last period rang Zelo was literally jumping on his heels waiting for his shortest hyung to walk into gym that afternoon. His smile doubled in size when he saw Jongup walk into the gym and strait up to him.

                “Hi hyung! Let’s go get changed!” Zelo gently grabbed Jongup’s hand and ran into the locker room. He looked around to make sure all of the other students were not in the room before turning to Jongup, “Ok hyung no one’s here you can change!”

                Jongup gave the younger boy a sheepish smile before turning around and taking off his shirt. Jongup couldn’t help but stare at the perfect pair of white wings, and he also couldn’t help but lower his gaze when Jongup took off his pants… Zelo felt his face turn red when he realized that he was staring at a half- Jongup and he himself didn’t have a shirt on.

                The next thing he did was purely instinctual. He turned and ran into one of the stalls; slamming the door behind him.

                Jongup jumped and turned around looking for Zelo, “Zelo? Where’d you go?”

                “I-I needed to use the bathroom hyung. You go ahead and I’ll meet you by the basketball court.”

                Jongup shrugged his shoulders, “Ok I’ll see you out there then.”

                Five minutes later, when Zelo decided he had cooled off enough, he walked out into the gym and began to look for his hyung again. When he spotted his hyung he began to fume. Who was that girl standing with HIS hyung?! She looked like she was about to explode of happiness and Jongup just looked uncomfortable. So, again, he did the most rational thing he could think of. He stormed over to the pair and wrapped an arm around Jongup’s shoulder.

                “Hyung let’s go play!” Zelo said in Jongup’s ear. Zelo thought he felt his short hyung shiver, but quickly decided that it was his imagination.

                “Ok Zelo,” he turned to the girl, “Do you want to play with us…?”

                The girl looked between an innocent Jongup and glaring Zelo and quickly shook her head no.

                Zelo smiled and pulled Jongup to the other side of the court and grabbing a ball along the way.

 

**

                After school Jongup and Zelo met the hyungs at the gate; like they did the day before. Youngjae was the first to look at them of course and his smile became a frown. Jongup was curious; he even mentally asked Youngjae but received no answer. He just shrugged it away and they walked to Yongguk’s house again. Today they just studied and ate cookies that Yongguk’s mother made and talked some more.

                Jongup couldn’t help but notice Youngjae give him and Zelo looks. But every time he would question it Youngjae would shrug and ignore him. It was kind of frustrating really.

                A few hours later everyone left Yongguk’s house and made their way to their own homes. One by one they peeled away from the group. The only one that was still with Jongup when he reached his turn off was Youngjae. He decided now would be a good time to ask what was on his mind out loud.

                “Hyung why do you keep looking at me and Zelo?”

                Youngjae looked nervous, “You two seem really close for knowing each other for only a day.”

                Jongup smiled, “Zelo’s a nice person.”

                Youngjae smirked, “Isn’t it a little too soon to have a crush on the kid?”

                Jongup’s face turned red, “Shut up hyung.”

                Youngjae chuckled, “It’s cute.”

                Jongup rolled his eyes, face still red, “Whatever hyung.”

                Not long after Jongup to his street and waved a goodbye to Youngjae.

                That night he sent another text to Zelo telling him to have sweet dreams. He did wonder if it really was too soon to have feelings for the younger boy but quickly dismissed the thought. The only feelings he had for Zelo were the friendly kind.

 

**

                Three weeks later the hyungs were beside themselves with frustration over the two maknaes. It was painfully obvious that the two were attracted to each other and they didn’t know how to make it even more obvious than it already was. Well Youngjae could just flat out tell the two what was going on in each other’s head, but that ruin all the fun.

                Zelo already knew Jongup was gay but he didn’t know if the short hyung was interested in him. He wanted to confess but he was afraid that the older boy would reject him. He did, however, hear a soft voice from time to time telling him to confess. And that voice sounded strangely like Youngjae’s. But then again he could be hearing things.

                One afternoon he decided to go over to Jongup’s house and see if he wanted to hang out. When he reached his house he was about to nervously nock on the door but Jongup’s dad opened the door with a frown.

                “Zelo? Come in Jongup’s in his room.”

                Zelo bowed quickly thanking him and he ran up the stairs. He took a deep breath before opening the door. His breathing stopped when he saw Jongup standing with his back to the door, dancing.

                Zelo felt time stop. He watched his hyung’s fluid movements and couldn’t move.

                Jongup turned around. He saw Zelo and immediately stopped dancing, “Hey Zelo.”

                Zelo being the rational and cool person he was took three long strides to Jongup and crashed their lips together.

                Zelo felt the smaller boy gasp, but lean into him. He began to slowly back away from Jongup; like he was backing away from an angry bear. Before he could remove his lips from the smaller boy, he felt Jongup’s arms wrap around his neck and pull him closer.

                He opened his eyes and saw Jongup’s eyes closed and smiled inwardly. He brought the smaller boy closer to him and backed up and sat on the bed. The next thing he knew Jongup was sitting on his lap and the door crashed open.

                Jongup jumped up off of his lap, white as his wings. “D-dad…”

                His dad looked at the pair and smiled, “Jongup you’re an idiot.” Jongup’s face paled more than Zelo thought was possible, “You could have told me Zelo was your boyfriend, or at least told me you were gay.”

                Jongup’s mouth hit the floor, “H-how—”

                “Zelo has very loud thoughts,” His dad turned to Zelo, “I’m sorry I tried to ignore you but really, you’re always thinking way too loud about my son.”

                Zelo smiled sheepishly, “I’m sorry sir.”

                Jongup’s dad smiled, “Its ok, maybe Jongup should teach you how to put your thoughts behind doors. It’s a good way to keep people out.”

                Jongup and Zelo both blushed while Jongup’s dad turned around and left, closing the door behind him, “please don’t deflower my son under this roof Zelo.” They both blushed.

                Jongup nervously sat beside Zelo, “So…”

                “We have your dad’s blessing.” Zelo smirked.

                “Yeah,” He smiled and leaned into Zelo’s chest, “So I guess it’s safe to ask you out right?”

                Zelo’s smirk became a face splitting smile, “I thought you’d never ask.”

~~

AN: Heechul Is the Chem teacher. because he would make an awesome chem teacher hahaa and I can picture Zelo having a girl group pop song as his ringtone xD  

Hope y'all liked it! Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting It means so much to me!