Love

Summer Love

Those memories are back again, They came back with him.

He is back. He is not going leave you again.

You don't want him to leave you.

 

You hugged him very tight and started sobbing in his chest, he was surprised at first but then he understood what happen, he noticed how much you missed him, how much you cared about him.

"Don't cry, I'm not going to leave again. I'm going to stay here with you." he said trying to comfort you but you kept crying in his arms still hugging him.

You let him go and face him

"Even if you said that you are not going to leave me, I'm still scared that you might go because your parents may take you away again and that hurts. I didn't say this before because I was scared that you might not like it but when you left I cried I cried till my eyes didn't have more tears. I was devastated because the person  that were always with me had left without a goodbye." you said to him with tears in your eyes. "I really miss you, the days after you left were such a nightmare I didn't feel well, there were days that I didn't want to go to school and stay at home feeling that I was all alone" I said while my tears start falling

He was sad and touched at the same time because He didn't like to see you cry and worst if it's because of him but touched because you have said everything to him, all your feelings, your thoughts and how do you felt when he left. 

"I've missed you too, a lot to be more exact and now I feel bad because all you have been through because of me and I'm so sorry I wish I could do something at that time but I was too young to say something to my parents and I'm so sorry that I couldn't say a goodbye ... I'm truly sorry" he told you his eyes were watering both of you looked into each others eyes, little by little he came closer and closer, closing his eyes pulling you closer. 

He kissed you. Your first kiss with the boy you have loved for so long and that came back only for you.

He will never leave you, and you could tell that he wasn't lying.

Life can be perfect after all, no more sad nights, no more tears.

He broke the kiss and stare at you, all you could do was smile and stare at his brown and perfect eyes. 

Everything was perfect, the both of you sitting in the sand, talking about how the both of you had being doing in this past years. You missed this.

 

 

You miss him.

 

He has missed you.

 


 

 

And this is the end.

I hope you had like it, i mean it took a lot but i had to rewrite the last part

T.T

Sorry / does aegyo /