It's true

Summer Love

 

Summer

One of the most beautiful seasons.

Anything can happen, you can meet friends, experience new things and probably you can find someone who is meant to be with you.

You might fall in love.

But who knows everything is possible now.

You have always heard people saying that people can find their true love in summer, you don't know why but didn't believe it because the feeling of falling in love is something unexpected. 

You can't say when are you going to fall in love.

This was your holiday, the one you have been waiting for so long, after all your work and studies; all of that because you have to support your parents you are the only one who can help them but this time your parents want you to relax and take time for yourself for that you are here, at the beach, watching the ocean, watching the animals in their habitat , the most beautiful view until something or someone catch your eye.

This person was sitting practically next to you, his profile was very define, his skin was soft and white.

His not from here because you have probably recognize him but there was something that catch your eye, he had something in his hand something that was very valuable.

You tried to stop looking at him and his actions but you couldn't something about him doesn't let you go.

You didn't notice that he was now looking at you but you was so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice it.

You started feeling that someone was watching you so when you look again where the boy was, both of you look in the eyes and didn't notice what is going to happen next.

A big wave touch both of your feet and shorts both of you stopped looking at each other but that didn't stop him to come near you.

"Are you ok?" One of the most soft and precious voice you had never hear ask you.

"I'm ok I guess... an- and you?" You asked him back.

"I'm fine too but your shorts are wet you can't go back home like that" he said while blushing, he looked like a tomato.

"You are right but I didn't bring more clothes with me so I think I have to go back like that" you said.

You turned and when you was about to walk he grabbed your arm, he didn't want you to go. Your heart started beating really fast, you didn't know what to do you have this feeling like if you have know him for so long.

Your turned again and face him, he was crying. You didn't know why but you hugged him he needed that. He hugged you back.

"I can't believe I've found you" was the only thing he said because the next thing you knew was that you was crying with him.

"Why do you say that? I don't know who you are. I can't remember you. Who are you?" Was your reply.

"I'm Yixing. Zhang Yixing" he said. You was surprised, you hadn't hear that name for more than 7 years.

Zhang Yixing was your friend, your best friend, your brother, your everything. He left because his family was going back to their home,China.

He left, he couldn't say goodbye. That day when you came back from school your mom told you that he had already left. You cried a lot that day. Your best friend was gone and you didn't know when he was coming back but now He is here.

He is hugging you. He is back.

"I know that I left and didn't say goodbye but I did it because I didn't want to lie to you" he said

"Why would you lied to me? I've been alone here for so long ... I've missed you. I didn't know if you are coming back .... I don't want to be alone anymore" you said while crying. He was wipping your tears away before he started talking.

"Because a goodbye means that I'll probably not coming back but that wasn't the case Ibknew that I was coming back here not for me but for someone else" he said looking at you in the eyes

"Thats a good reason but what person is that you are talking about?" You said a little sad because you knew that when he left you didn't cry because your best friend was gone, you were crying because your first love was gone and he was probably not coming back.

"You" he said still looking at you. You flushed red because you didn't know If he was joking or not.

He gigged a little because of your red cheeks; It made him remember those times when both of you walked together in the streets and most of the people would think that you are a couple, with that you were always red and he loved to tease you. He will hug you infront of the people making you feel embarrased but It wasn't something that you didn't like it's just that he was your first love.

 

 


 

Updated and fixed.

Sorry for the big hiatus, my studies were killing me TT.TT 

I hope you liked this chapter, I'm going to post the next and probably the last chapter probably.

Leave comments, they are all well received~~