White Day Surprise!

Sweet moments with you..

 

One shot: White Day Surprise

 

It’s White Day and everyone is busy. By the time you get out from your dad’s car you see a lot of girls passing in front of you with chocolates and flowers with them. It’s not that your jealous seeing them, you just want to know the feeling to be given with those gifts, especially if it’s from her special someone. You bid your dad goodbye and he just wave at you and drive out from the campus. You just sigh and went inside the school.

 

“Awh! That’s the third one you receive today! I’m getting jealous you!” Seohyun said as she puts the flowers in front of you. You’re not a queenka at your school; you’re not also a nerd that turns into a beautiful swan. You’re just Choi you, Seoul Academy’s Math Wizard and Ice Princess, a normal girl with that has a respected background which makes you quite popular to some kids.

“Thanks. But I don’t want that.” You muttered under your table.

“Hmmm.. Still waiting for him to give you something?” Seohyun asked, referring to the guy exactly you have in mind. You just slightly nod and peek at Seohyun’s reaction.  “Aweee! It’s going to be alright you, today is a special day. I’m sure he won’t mind.”

“You think? We had an argument last week and until now he won’t speak to me. He only talks to mom and oppa but not to me.” I pouted and lower my head again.

“The argument you two had was really something, I mean just for a skateboard? Seriously?” Seohyun said. I peek again at her and raise my eyebrow. “Sorry, but I guess it’s also quite your fault. You broke it in the very first place, to think that’s his favourite skateboard.” She looks at me again then sigh. “you, take out that pride of yours and say sorry to him. I’m sure he’ll understand.”

 

The hours passed, you receive some gifts from other people and you just keep on thanking them. Some were from your friends and friends of your brother. It was not that much but there’s a number of chocolates and flowers.  It’s the end of the last period and you only receive from random people but not from him. You sigh again before you went out from the classroom.

You arrived at the gate where your brother was waiting for you. You went inside the car without saying a word. You just then noticed that he’s driving to another direction.

“We’re not going home yet?” You asked your brother and he just nods.

“Nope. We’ll be going somewhere today. You and me, we’ll have a date!” Your brother said and went straight to the mall.

“Shop ‘till we drop!” You’re brother told you and you just widen your eyes. You asked if he’s joking but he just shook your head. He grabs your hand and drags you to the shop in front of you. He brought you almost everything that you want. From clothes, shoes, books and albums, the two of you even went into the movies and play in the arcade. It’s already 7pm when you went back in the car.

 

“Thanks oppa~! I had fun!” You said as you look through the window.

“Who said your day is over?” You hear him say it and you just turn your head and look at him.

“What do you mean?” You asked. “We’re not going home yet?”

“Nope. Our date is done but there’s still one date that you need to attend to.” He said and made a u-turn in the highway.

 

You went to the park near your dad’s workplace. ‘This is my favourite park in the whole wide world!’ you remember saying those words while you were holding his hands back then. You went out from your brother’s car and follow him to we’re you suppose to go.

You hear some voices singing as you get nearer and nearer. When you get into the center of the park, you saw your dad’s friends singing in the mini-stage near the center. You were so overwhelm that you didn’t noticed that you were already in tears while looking at them. Just then, you saw your mom in the stage singing ‘A thousand years’. You were proud seeing your mom singing the song, both of you love that song. While you sway to her serenade, your brother takes your hand and walks you to the center.

“W..what are you doing?” You asked him as he just smile and wink at you.

“My lord, our lady is here.” He said and bows down to the man in front of you. You were too stunned and speechless to say a word. He just takes my hand and the both of you danced to the music.

                I have died a thousand years waiting for you,

                Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years,

I loved you a thousand more..

And all along I believe I would find you,

Time has brought your heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years,

I loved you a thousand more…

As the song ends, the two of us stop. He looks at me, giving me an assuring smile and I just remain speechless.

“I’m sorry Dad.” All the things that I want to say sums up to those three words. I immediately went near him and hug him. “I’m really sorry.”

He just rubs my back and hymn in my ears. “I’m sorry too sweetie.”

 

After minutes of crying in your dad’s arms, the two of you proceed to the table in the center and had your dinner. While eating, you were looking everything around you. You see your dad’s friends and your mom in the stage as they serenade you while you eat. You were still amazed on your dad’s friends, they still sings well as how you know them on stage, especially Uncle Daehyun, he was your bias aside from your dad. You then see your brother dancing in the side together with your mom. Lastly, you faced your dad who’s sitting in front of you. The cutest and giant maknae during his time, Choi Junhong.

“Why are you laughing?” Your dad, asked you as he wipes the sauce in you cheeks.

“Nothing. I just find it weird seeing umma, oppa and all my godfathers in there and we are dating.” You said as you continue laughing. “Seriously dad, I thought you won’t anymore surprise me because I broke your favourite skateboard.” I muttered then look down.

“Silly! I was mad because you broke the skateboard that I’m supposed to give you today.” He pouted his lips. For some reason, you still find your dad cute and handsome but you won’t say it since he has the mentality to boast about it.

“Jinja? That was supposed to be for me?” You said as your eyes beamed. “Is that why you’re mad? I broke my gift?”

Junhong nod and looks at you. “Like what I told you before when you were in kindergarten, that skateboard was really special..” He said reminiscing the past. “And now it’s gone thanks to Choi you.”

“I’m sorry appa.” You sigh and bit your lips.

“Don’t think about it anymore. What’s important is that we are ‘cool’ already, understand?”  Your dad said and brush your hair. “Happy White Day princess..” Your eyes glowed as you see a brand new skateboard in your dad’s hand as he handed it to you.

“Gomawo appa!”

 

_______________________________________

Done! How’s Zelo as an appa?!?

I’ve been reading a lot of oneshot about Yongguk-oppa and Daehyun being daddies and

I thought of Zelo. :3

I hope you like it even though it’s quite lame.. Mianhe!

 

<3baboiefrelin