Acquaintance

Sweet moments with you..

 

 

 

Even if schooldays just ended, you’re still busy during the weekends due to some errands from your parents and weekend tutorials that you do. Your tutorials starts at 3pm, while walking in the sidewalks, you came across to a music store and decided to come in since you have two hours to spare.

  “What to listen, what to listen..hmm..” You silently mumble as you went through the racks and saw some albums from rookie groups. You pick an album by random and immediately went to the counter to ask if you could listen to it. The staff accompanies you to their area where you can listen to the music. She put the cd to the player and handed you the headset. You politely thank the staff as she went back to the counter. You put the headset on and started jamming to the beat.

You sing with the song not noticing that you were already attracting some attention from the other customers. At first, it was quite disturbing for them because of your loud noise but some eventually deal with it since your voice is not that bad enough. As you indulge yourself with your music, someone tries to call you but you didn’t hear the person, instead you suddenly feel a tap in your back. You turn around and saw a tall guy standing in front of you. He was trying to same something but you couldn’t hear him. After two attempts, you still didn’t hear him, he put his hands in his ears and then you realize that your headset was still on.

“I’m sorry, what is it?” you asked as you look at him.

“I was saying that you really have a nice voice.” He smiled at you. “You really attract some of the customers here including me.”

“oh crap!” You silently cursed as you slightly hit your head with your hands. “Was I really that loud? I’m sorry for disturbing your peace.”

“It’s cool, I just came here to compliment your pretty voice.” He said and shows the same smile again, this time it is quite wide. “Were you listening to Rain Sound?”

“Yeah. I’ve been a fan of some rookies from last year, they’re great!” You casually said as you take off the headset, “You might wanna listen to it now? This album is from the latest comeback of BAP.”  You give him the headset and he put it in his ears. You look at his reaction and smile after seeing him smile.

“It’s really is nice.” He commented as he keeps on listening to the music.

“I know right? And compare to the other songs, this one is really REALLY different.” You said matter-of-factly. The two of you chat for some time and while you were talking, you’re thinking on who he is since his face is really familiar to you, you just don’t know where you’ve seen him. You look at the time and realize there’s only 20 minutes left before it strikes at 3pm.

 

“Oh shoot! I need to go. Nice to meet you!” You said to the guy and started to walk away from him in a fast pace. You were almost out from the music store when you hear someone shouting.

“Wait up! May I atleast have your name before you leave?” He asked as he stands in front of you.

“Oh! Mianhe, I forgot about that. My name’s you, you replied to him.

“Well then, it’s nice chatting with you you!  This is for you. Hope to see you around!” He handed you a small plastic bag and then went off.

 

You watch him from the distance and still try to remember who the guy was. “Aish! I forgot to ask his name.” You sigh then look at the bag. You peek inside and get the object. It was the album you were listening to earlier. You turn it back and saw a note attached.

                It was really nice to meet you chingu~! I had fun talking to you! I hope to talk with you soon and I hope you love the album! –JongUp

Your lips form into a smile and you hit your head again for not recognizing him from the very beginning.

 

 

____________________________________________

Lame story, Sorry! 

I wrote this last night just to get myself away from thinking over work.

Hope you like it though..

I promise to make the next one good..