1

Fragmented

I loved the way his hair felt beneath my fingertips. I loved the way his hand fit perfectly into mine. I loved the way his smile reached his eyes and bared all his beautiful teeth.

Everything about him I loved, and still do love. And at that time, everything was perfect.

At first everything was shy and slow. He'd slung his arm around my neck casually as we sat together on the lounge, and I'd responded by placing a hand gently on his thigh. He lightly squeezed my shoulder whilst I softly gripped his skin. He turned to look at me, a smirk forming on his lips. I smiled cheekily back at him and placed a butterfly kiss on his lips. He then encircled my waist with his arms and pulled me close as his lips met mine, deeply and passionately. This time I didn't pull away. My hands reached up to rest behind his head, rubbing sensually through his hair, leaving no gap between us. I felt him rubbing up and down my back, causing me to udder as I felt my head hit the pillow whilst falling backwards from the force of the pure ecstasy. His tongue ran slowly over my teeth, back and forth, silently requesting entrance into my mouth. I kept my teeth clamped shut until he sneakily bit my lips, his muscle entering my mouth as my lips parted and I winced slightly. We began to kiss messily as our tongues wriggled inside of eachother. We knocked our teeth and smashed our lips together, but as I felt L.joe's hands slowly inching their way up my shirt I pushed him away. He whimpered softly as our lips break apart, leaving a trail of saliva dangling from his chin. I smiled as I wiped my fingers across his face, as if I were taking care of a child.

A y, gorgeous child that you want to do very shameful things to.

Damn, that sounded bad.

"Save it for later, ok? It's only the beginning of the night." He raised his eyebrows suggestively and I laughed as he took me hand in his, entwining our fingers. I squeeze his hand as he drags me over to a table covered in drinks and snacks. I amused myself watching the liquids vibrate to the pounding music in the background as he poured me a glass of something. He handed it to me and made one for himself. I cautiously sipped as he sculled it in one go. The drink was bitter and caused me to shiver, but I finished swallowing all of it anyway. I felt all worries leave me as he then pulled me into the center of the room, dancing with me to some techno-dubstep song I normally would have called crap, but with him it sounded like a chorus of angels. We were fist pumping crazily before he wrapped his arms firmly around my waist and began dancing seductively, moving his hips around me but not touching me. He then moved behind me and rubbed his groin up around my and my hips, causing me to half stiffle a groan. I heard him laughing softly as he ran his hands over my buttoned-up shirt. I sighed and reluctantly moved away from him.

"Not here, ok? Everyone can see us.." My voice came out unintentionally whiny and I felt heat rising in my cheeks at how childish I sounded. He grabbed my wrist and began dragging me away with him.

"If not there, how about somewhere else?" He whispered sensually and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from smiling like and idiot.

It's then my memory turns fuzzy.

3

3

I don't know how we got there, I only remember that we were both suddenly inside a fast car with a bunch of people I couldn't reconise, their faces a blur, getting it on more seriously that we had all evening.

In fact, make that ever.

"Please....please stop..." I moaned as I felt his hips ing into me, rubbing teasily against mine as he grinded against my jeans fast and hard, a seat belt clip digging harshly into my back.

"Why? You know you want it." His voice is husky in my ear, sending shakes down my spine. I turn my head and he begins kissing my collarbone, on the skin. The car turns sharply aound a corner, causing him to fall flat on top of me. His eyes are full of want and last as they stare into mine for a brief moment before staring down to my chest.
"Let's make this more comfortable, shall we?" His fingers make fast work of ing my shirt. I feel myself straining against my jean zipper as he breathes lightly over my newly exposed skin. He looks down and smirks before gripping my inner thighs, caressing them firmly. I moan shamelessly and roll my head back, completely ignoring the pain as my head hits the car door. He begins my member through the fabric.

"Do you want me?" I nod, unable to concentrate or focus for the seering pain in my pants.

"Tell me you do." He whispers into the crook of my neck tauntingly.

"I...I want you." He does a little sideways smile and raises his eyebrows as his hands reach down to undo my jeans. I feel him pulling down my zipper when the impact occurs.

Out of nowhere we are spinning, my body thudding continuosly against the car's interior. Yells and scream echo in my ears as my head collides with something sharp and my world becomes black.

*

*

I cough hoarsely and rub my eyes. Everything is dusty, bright and quiet. The only sound to be heard is the tinkling of shattered glass. I raise myself up and find the car on it's back, with me lying against the inner roof. The window in front of me is smashed to oblivion, and I crwal carefully on my knees and cry out as I exit the vehicle, glass digging into my skin. I lean against a tire as I attempt to stand, and looking down I see a deep gash in my side. The blood is flowing slowly and I watch as the skin surrounding it flaps freely. Bile rises instantly in my throat and I vomit on myself, leaving my jeans coated with sick. I cough and wipe my mouth, a seering pain entering my chest each time I breathe.

A thought suddenly registers in my mind.

"L.joe? L.joe!" My voice is weak as I try to shout and call for him. My vision is cloudy as I scan the area. To my right I see a small figure huddled in the grass.

"L.joe! I'm coming!" My knees are weak as I force my self to walk, praying it is him as each step brings pure agony to my body. When I finally make my way towards him my heart sinks. It's him, and his body is folded into itself, with his knee poking out at an awkard angle that is definitely not natural. I drop painfully to my knees and raise his head from the ground into my lap.

I swear my heart fails from the sigh in front of me. Blood paints the entire left side of his face, flowing freely from a wound on his head. He continues to blled, sparing no blanks on the bloody canvas that is his body. It spreads quickly, covering his mouth and nose. I use my hands in an attempt to wipe it away but each cleaned slate is soon refilled. I lay my head lightly against his damp chest and listen to his weakening heart beat, slowing with each moment. Tears begin to flood my vision.

"No no no...stay with me L.joe, stay with me! Do you remember what you promise me?" I reach for his limp wrist and hold the woven bracelet scarcely attached to it.

"You told me 'forever and always', you promised me!" Mucus blocks my nose and I sniffle hard to clear it. I hear the faint sound of sirens in the distance and pray I'm not hallucinating. Lights flash not far off and I lay beside him, lacing his bloodied fingers through mine as vehicles approach this wreck.

"I love you," I speak though my erratic sobs and tears.

"I love you so much."

 

AFTER NOTE

this will make more sense soon if it didnt to you already,

i just need to type up the next five pages that make up chapter two tomorrow.

Happy reading :3

as always,

ily xx