-2-

The Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 2 MUST BE STRONG 

 

Since the incident from the cafeteria, Hajung has been bullied by her school mates. And she know, it's a order from Kai. Now, Hajung had to face the pressure that they gave to her. But she must be strong.

  Mrs Han, can I excuse to go to the wash room? Hajung excuses towards Mrs. Han who is in charge now. 

  Okay, but not be late. I have a lot of things to teach today. She says and Hajung know how Mrs Han hates students who late.

  Hajung just nods and quickly ran to the toilet. She enters the toilet as she done, she pulls the toilet's knob but it's not working.

  What's wrong with this door, I though it was okay just now. Hajung mumbles. She tries to pull the door with full of her efforts. And fortunately, the door can be open then, she already 20 minutes late.

  It must be that Kai-moron's work.. She sighs and she washes her hand. She walks back to her class.

  She is welcomed by Mrs. Han unsatisfied face as she enters the class, Choi Hajung-ssi, I have said don't be late. But you already 20 minutes late, you know? She yells at her.

  Hajung makes her head down, I'm sorry, Mrs. Han. I promises this thing won't be happened anymore. Hajung says.

  Just get to your seat. Mrs. Han let her go today since Hajung is not a troublesome girl.

 

 

Seyoon-ah, bye.. Hajung says to her dearest friend, Seyoon.

  You too, Hajung. Take care while riding your bicycle. Seyoon replies and get into her car. She waves her hand.

  Hajung go to the parking lot, where she used to put her bicycle there. But her eyes wide opens and jaw drops. 

  Where's my bicycle's tires? Hajung says shockly. She looks at her bare bicycle. I HATE YOU!! KIM JONGIN!! YOU LITTLE MORON! She screams.

  Kai heard that as he just on the rooftop and watches all the shows. His kids did a really good job. He starts to laugh when he sees Hajung brings her bicycle.

  It just the beginner, donkey. Kai smirks and chuckles.

 

 

Hajung-ah, where's your bicycle's tires, dear? Mrs. Choi asks. She notices her daughter bring the bicycle without tires and she really sweaty.

  Omma! My tires were stolen by my school mate. Hajung says in disappoints tone. She acts like 5-year-old girl that lost her lollipop.

  What?! Steal? Mrs. Choi laughs hardly, Hajung just rolls her eyes. Tell me who wants to steal your ugly tires? Don't make joke, dear. Mrs. Choi continues laughing. 

  Hajung feels irritates, she just sighs when her mother didn't believe her, Omma, I want to do my homework. Call me if the dinner is done. She says.

  Mrs. Choi doesn't replies anything but continues laughing. What it is that so funny? This old woman. Hajung mumbles. Luckily her mother didn't heard.

 

 

Hajung enters her room and put her bag aside. She takes bathe since her body already smelly. Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter