-1-

The Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1 LETS LAUNCH THE WAR 

Did you know that today the school's prince will enter this school?

Yes! He must damn handsome! I have search some of his pics.

Not handsome but hot, okay?

 

From the school gate, Choi Hajung has heard every students, especially girls are talking about school's prince, hot guy but sorry for her, she don't know anything. Poor her, she only came to school and study then back home. She never cared about the school's news.

  Who's that famous boy or known as school's prince? Hajung thought while makes her way to the school's entrance.

  Suddenly, her most best friend in Hankuk, Seyoon came with books full in her arm and surprise her from her deep thought, What did you think, girl?! She asks.

  Oh.. Nothing... Hajung smiles but she feels so much curious, Have you heard about the school's prince that will enter our school today? Hajung asks with her confused face.

  Seyoon just chuckles lightly, Of course.. It was released on the school's official website yesterday. Don't you say that you don't know about this, Hajung?! She asks as she can feels what the answer Hajung will gives.

  I think I don't. She answers and Seyoon already know the answer. Since I never cared about this thing. As long as this thing never came out in the exam. So let it be. Hajung says. Yeah.. That's Hajung.

  But Hajung-ah, what I heard from the other. This school's prince is a bit cold especially for someone that he dislikes, so better you don't find any problem with him. Seyoon advices. Hajung just 'whatever' face.

  The bell finally rang and both of the friends make their way to their class room.

 

 

  All of sudden, a group of students running in front Hajung's class and most of them are girls. They ran towards the main entrance.

  What's going on now? Earthquake? Mrs Han asks. She stops teaching and looks outside the class.

  Han seonsaengnim, you should let us go out so we can find out what happend outside. One of the students suggests. All of them are curious as hell. 

  No need! She answers firmly makes all students let out their deep sigh.

  Mrs. Han get out from the class and stops one of the girl that is running in the group by pulls her arm. Yah! What's going on? Mrs. Han asks the girl.

  Seonsaengnim, don't you know? The school's prine had arrived and we should welcoming him now. The girl replies. Mrs. Han just nods and let her go before she enters the class back.

  Okay, students. I'll let you go but remember! You should welcoming him kindly. And girls, please behave yourself. Don't act y-y with them. She warns and all students jump in joy.

  Hajung lazily stand up and follow her classmates, of course she also curious about that school's prince. She went with Seyoon. 

  Babe, how my make up? Is that okay? Hajung can hear those y words came out from the girls at the entrance. She feels annoying and irratating so much.

 

 

Finally, what they wait had arrived. Three boys appear at the entrance and walk coldly into the school, they're welcoming by screaming from the girls. Hajung just watches the scene without any feelings, just irritates.

  Yah! You know? The boy at the centre name, Kim Jongin but known as Kai. The boy at the left is Luhan while in the right is Oh Sehun. Seyoon whispers on Hajung ear.

  Nothing special about them... Baby-faced boy! I hate baby-faced boy. Hajung mumbles. 

  Haejung-ah, which one is your bias? Choose but Kai is mine! Seyoon asks and still admiring the boys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter