The Wedding

GU-7/7-GU==Woolim Entertainment's FIRST Girl Group [APPLY OPEN]

 

Min Sun Ye's Point Of View

Today's the day. The day I get married. I was in my dressing room. Ashley, SNSD/Girls' Generation, the rest of the Wonder Girls, & Miss A were here to help me. I was already wearing my dress. The bridesmaids were in their dresses as well. I couldn't stop looking at Ashley. Things have been so hard for her. Her & Hyun Joong got into a big fight and they broke up. And now I'm getting married and leaving the Wonder Girls. But, its because I'm going to Canda to live with my soon-to-be-husband. So I'll never be able to work with the Wonder Girls that way. She has been crying and not getting much to eat. It worries me so much.

"You look really pretty Sun Ye! You're husband is very lucky!" Yoona said and smiled.

"Thank you." I said softly and looked around. 

"Where's Ashley?" I asked and frowned as I didn't see her at all. Everybody shrugged

"Maybe she went to get some fresh air?" Yeeun said and I nodded. Ashely is like that when she's going through a tough time.

 

-End of POV-

 

-Tiffany Ashley Min/Min Sun Hee/Ashley's POV!-

[A/N:I changed Ashley's ulzzang to Kim Seuk Hye from Min Hyo Sun]

I had left the room a minute ago and I was walking down the hall way. My shoes were making a slightly quiet noise, so I didn't mind. 

I hurried down the hallway as I teared up. I didn't want to cry, but luckly I don't have my makeup on yet. Then I bumped into someone and I fell back. I looked up and saw WooYoung from 2PM.

"Oh, Ashley. You okay sweet cakes?" He asked as he helped me up. He frowned and wiped my tears away. I nodded and helfd my right arm before looking at him.

"N-Ne. I'm fine." I said softly and forced a small smile. 

"Ashley you're not okay. I know you aren't. And look, you have a cut on your arm." He said and held my arm up before sighing. WooYoung knows everything about me besides Sun Ye & Hyun Joong. He grabbed my hand and took me somewhere and grabbed a first aid kit off my wall. He aided the cut on my arm and pecked it.

"There we are." WooYoung said and looked at me. 

Then I suddenly felt a soft pair of lips against mine. Then I realized, it was WooYoung.

 

Jang WooYoung's POV

I was walking down the hallway to go check on Sunye. Then I saw Ashley with teary eyes, but she was walking towards me. And then she bumped into me.

"Oh Ashley. You okay sweet cakes?" I said as I helped her up. I noticed her teary eyes & frowned, then I wiped her tears away. *Don't cry* I thought. She held her right arm and looked at me.

I always had a crush on Ashley ever since I met her. And I still never let her go after I found out she was dating Hyun Joong.

"N-Ne. I'm fine." She said. She forced a smile and I just wanted to confess to make her happy. I know she's ben going through trouble.

"Ashley, you're not okay. I know you aren't. And look, you have a cut on your arm." I said and held her arm before sighing. I led her to a wall that had a first aid kit, then I aided her arm that had a cut on it.

"There we are." I said and looked at her. Then I leaned in and plantrf my lips on hers. Her lips felt soft.

I had kissed her. And I don't regret it. 

Then I felt Ashley's lips start to move against mine and I started to move my lips against hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. Then I heard footsteps coming, but I continued to kiss her. I pulled her closer. 

"Ahem~" I heard and I pulled away before seeing Yeeun & Taecyeon.

I gulped and back away a little as I felt my cheeks heat up as I blushed.

"Ashley, Sunye needs you." Yeeun said and took Ashley.

I looked at Taecyeon and he just chuckled.

"I-It isn't funny~" I whined.\

"It is funny. You like her and I bet she like you too!  Ah, whatever. I checked on them for you. Now lets go back to Sunye's husband." Taecyeon said and we headed back to 

 

After the wedding

 

 

(Nobody's POV)

 

Ashley was hugging Sunye goodbye, trying to hold back the tears. It was too hard, but she had to. 

"I'll miss you Sunye unnie..." Ashely whispered and pulled away.

"I'll miss you too. But don't cry ne? Be happy~" Sunye said and kissed Ashley's forehead. Sunye had already said goodbye to everyone and her new husband was waiting by the limo. 

"You guys be good alright~?  Don't be naughty when not needed to." Sunye said and winked playfully then got in the limo with her husband. Everybody waved goodbye as they smiled-everyone smiled except Ashley. They aved goodbye still as the car drove away until it was out of sight.

"Goodbye Sunye unnie..." Ahsley muttered under her breath and started walking away, going to G.NA's dorm-which wasn't far.

Min & Jia looked at each other, then back at Ashley. 

"She just needs time alone..." Jo Kwon said.

"Lets go back to our dorms." Taecyeon said and they all got in their vans then were droven off to their dorms.

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE:

I KNOW THIS IS LATE. I WAS BUSY.