Allkpop Update

GU-7/7-GU==Woolim Entertainment's FIRST Girl Group [APPLY OPEN]

 

Woolim Entertainment Will Not Reveille The Other Members of GU-7 Until After the Wonder Girls' Sunye's wedding

 

Music Interview

by PeanutButterPanda - 3 days ago

5,638 Views  792 Comment

 

 

Woolim Entertainment's CEO, Lee Jung Yeop, saying that they will not reveille the rest of the member of its new girl group GU-7. The reason why is because the maknae, Ashley is the younger sister of the Wonder Girls' Sun Ye, and Sunye is getting married. Sunye, Sunye's fiance, & Ashley are focusing on the wedding and Lee Jung Yeop doesn't want Ashley to get stressed as she helps out her older sister with her wedding. To add to that, Sunye will be leaving the Wonder Girls & Ashley is not taking it well due to the fact that she has been crying over it (according to Sunye) and she had wanted to be on a show with her sister in her idol life.

Until then the only known member of GU-7 is Ashley. 

Ashley's comments: "Its true that I'm not taking Sunye's announcement of leaving the Wonder Girls well. But that's because I always thought in my training days that when I become an idol, that me & Sunye would get to be on a show together. But then she had told me that after her wedding, she was going to leave the Wonder Girls. But its her decision and I can't change it. I hope she does well with her & fiance and in her future. Min Sunye will always be remembered. Saranghaeyo Sunye unnie~

 

 


Author's Note:

Don't complain. Seriously. ._. Just wait until a few days or so after Sunye's wedding.